Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quadruplets shave numbers in their hair

Still Waters

Maybe she should just stop dressing them all exactly the same. Or give them different hair styles. Not Number them.

Edited by Kazoo

I think different hairstyles would of been better.

I have a friend who has identical twin girls. Even to this day. now that they're 20, they're really hard to tell apart. Their mom assigned colors to them at birth when it became really clear that there was actually a danger of mixing them up... one was green, the other purple. Until they were old enough to choose and buy their own clothes, they wore the colors assigned to them. Funny, even today now that they're away at separate colleges they STILL have a tendency to wear their respective green or purple.LOL.

• Like 2

I thought that, of all people, a mother would be able to tell her identicals apart. Guess not!

I thought that, of all people, a mother would be able to tell her identicals apart. Guess not!

It took a few days for mom to really get into the swing of telling the girls apart. and she had to look pretty close at them. The color coding made it easier at a distance and for quick reference. LOL.