Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can you go into peoples dreams in a obe?

Kevin28

Sure. why not? Since there is no way to prove OBEs actually happen I say the sky's the limit. Go into people's dreams, eat a truckload of marshmallows, rob a bank, go see a concert.....do as you do.

• Like 2

Sure. why not? Since there is no way to prove OBEs actually happen I say the sky's the limit. Go into people's dreams, eat a truckload of marshmallows, rob a bank, go see a concert.....do as you do.

lmao

Sounds like dream stalking and that doesn't seem very nice.

Yeah except OBEs are probably just wishful thinking so I'm guessing the likelihood that anybody's being stalked is minimal. Seems harmless enough.

Who knows? The only way you can come close to proving that you did indeed enter someone's dream, is if that person confirm everything in it without any hinting from you.

If anyone wants to try to enter my dreams, find and follow the path of light that leads to the tree made of black flames. If you do make it there come back and describe the icon that is next to the tree, also the surrounding area. :P

Who knows? The only way you can come close to proving that you did indeed enter someone's dream, is if that person confirm everything in it without any hinting from you.

If anyone wants to try to enter my dreams, find and follow the path of light that leads to the tree made of black flames. If you do make it there come back and describe the icon that is next to the tree, also the surrounding area. :P

But for me - someone could be traipsing around my dreams every night and I'd rarely be able to corroborate it. I don't usually have any recall of my dreams. Maybe somebody's stealing my dreams! haha. or not.

You gave hints! :w00t:

But for me - someone could be traipsing around my dreams every night and I'd rarely be able to corroborate it. I don't usually have any recall of my dreams. Maybe somebody's stealing my dreams! haha. or not.

I suppose only those who can control their dreams can try such things. :P I think the key to control is to realize, somehow, that you are indeed dreaming. But I don't expect people to believe me when I say I have control some dreams, because I have trouble believing anyone who says the same thing. lol

You gave hints! :w00t:

Just making it a little easier :P but no way anyone would guess the icon there :rofl:

OBE is a way to influence others ,without them knowing .

You can go into dreams,but you have to know how .

Usually it happens by accident .

If you do it,and cause harm .Emotional ,psychological,or somehow physical ,its considered abuse of the power,and you will pay for it karmically,at some point in time.

OBE's are commonly attributed to your actual lucid dreams.. so sure, since it's lucid do whatever you like. It won't have any bearing on other peoples reality however.

• Like 1

Why are you giving on advice you have no experience with yourself? To say it hasn't been proven? This isn't helpful to the OP, and is a bit silly. Maybe they're asking fro advice from people who have had some sort of personal experience themselves.

• Like 1

You don't "go" into people's dreams like in some '80's movie. Just dreaming of them is very powerful and to think they won't know somehow is crazy. Other people dream too ya know. You can dream together however which really would be more sensible and much less questionable if not less naive.

I used to dream in high school and remember one which was quite interesting. I was trying to control the time I dreamed and basically wanted to simply leave my body and be dreaming at exactly that time as if I had simply switched bodies. It was early in the morning before school and I fell back to sleep and the next thing I know I'm standing oout of my body, or at least aware I am, and proceed to walk down the street. It was like around 6:30-7am I guess and I remember walking away from my house and down a couple blocks and standing near a corner I went by every day and had to go by that day. I looked through a window and this girl, it was a head of someone-lol and somehow I knew she was female. I looked into her window and we stared at each other as if we knew each other. I purposefully looked through the window just for that reason & it worked.

Anyways that morning I'm cruising the school and this girl and I lock eyes and somehow I just knew she knew as she immediately turned around and walked the other way. She gave me one of those frightened, I know you looks, and spun on her heel. I actually didn't know her which was funny and the house I looked into I didn't know anyone either. For all I know she may live there for real but I swear to god, the girl I saw in school was the girl in my dreams.

Edited by devilmaycare

People are usually OOB themselves while sleeping most of the time they are just doing stuff around their house like sleep walking. Don't mess with them!!! You only scare the crap out of them!!

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=2493&showentry=25059

Why are you giving on advice you have no experience with yourself? To say it hasn't been proven? This isn't helpful to the OP, and is a bit silly. Maybe they're asking fro advice from people who have had some sort of personal experience themselves.

Guilty. I WAS being silly. The post was tongue in cheek. For those people who believe that they are indeed having OBEs and that those experiences are a positive thing for them - I say woot! yay for you. I happen to believe that OBEs are unlikely and so have no effect on reality (my reality at least) whatsoever - they are neither positive nor negative in the grand scheme of things. So I was being silly about it.

People are usually OOB themselves while sleeping most of the time they are just doing stuff around their house like sleep walking. Don't mess with them!!! You only scare the crap out of them!!

http://www.unexplain...showentry=25059

Man, you know what i wish I could do - I wish I could get some sleep-cleaning done, or some sleep papers-grading done. That would be hella useful. If I'm just sleep-wandering around my house I wish I'd quit being so sleep-lazy and get something accomplished. :tu:

Man, you know what i wish I could do - I wish I could get some sleep-cleaning done, or some sleep papers-grading done. That would be hella useful. If I'm just sleep-wandering around my house I wish I'd quit being so sleep-lazy and get something accomplished. :tu:

You actually do. You build nural pathways solidifying lessons, you train for danger, you investigate scenarios, and work through internal conflicts. Quit a lot gets accomplished ;)

• Like 2

I was falling asleep one night and my husband came to bed late. Just as I was dozing off I thought about him as he climbed in to bed and I felt a pulling sensation like I was being yanked in his direction.

When I fell asleep he and I shared a dream, it was nothing spectacular (kinda lame really) we just played video games at my sisters house. But we always talk about what we dreamed the night before went we get up, and it was definitely the same dream, right down to things people said.

If we could share a dream when we were both dreaming, I am sure we could share if one or both of us was Out of Body.

I think people share dreams rather regularly, it is simply a question of if you remember it.

Well, Honestly, I think you can read other peoples thinking and this includes their dreams, and possibly changing others mind, This happens to me so often but I have no control over this and I do not know who they are,

This specially happens when they are in a trans mode like i.e. when they watch TV. I have had a number of this feeling, I brought some poems with me, like real poems and I learned from their discussions something that

I was not aware of, Human is a complex creature, and God has embedded inside his body many features.