Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So many Reality Ghost Programmes on T.V

Monster Archiver

Hi Guys

There seems to be an ever increasing amount of Ghost reality programmes on T.V these days and its getting hard to separate the watchable from the lame. For years I have watched "Ghost hunters" and living in England "Most Haunted" is probably our most popular show, but after watching Ghost Adventures, I have not found a better Ghost series yet its funny, they seem to catch good evidence and there is a lot more background story behind the cases ( apart from when Destination Truth does a show on haunted places, then they are awesome because Josh Gates is super funny)

But with the likes of Haunted collector, High school spirits, Celebrity ghost stories, Paranormal witness, there is so many to choose from,

So what are you favourite Paranormal programmes on the T.V worth watching

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monster Archiver

• sickpuppy

• stevemagegod

• Hasina

like i always say to these kinds of threads.. those TV ghost shows are nothing..

..but you are a Monster Hunter, right?

you said it yourself; "ghost reality programs" ..fake reality programming.

..is that you in the pic, sitting in front of the screen with a beer?

i can see you're making a real effort there looking into these matters

..so you think i am just trolling you? ..think again. turn off the television and get off your bum and investigate the mysteries of nature, you have permission.

like i always say to these kinds of threads.. those TV ghost shows are nothing..

..but you are a Monster Hunter, right?

you said it yourself; "ghost reality programs" ..fake reality programming.

..is that you in the pic, sitting in front of the screen with a beer?

i can see you're making a real effort there looking into these matters

..so you think i am just trolling you? ..think again. turn off the television and get off your bum and investigate the mysteries of nature, you have permission.

I got a feeling someone got out off the wrong side of the bed yesterday.

Just to add to the above, I forgot to update my photo in my normal attire of camouflage gear, binoculars and butterfly net ( to catch the monsters in obviously), so I will get on to that straight away. Me having a beer watching the football is so far of the mark, I apologise, dam you social life getting in the way of my, hunt for the truth!

Edited by Monster Archiver

I can never stand the ghost/monster/alien hunting shows, they're all catered to the 'well, we have some evidence but no solid evidence' answer.

Ghost Adventures

Paranormal Witness

Destination Truth

Fact or Faked Paranormal Files

Are the main ones i watch. GA Crew are funny as hell when they make fun of each other, they seem down to Earth. DT is the same which is probably why i keep on watching them. I just wish DT didn't take so ******* long after ever Season to reair. All though it is understandable why they take so long considering they go litellal all over the planet. I kinda stoped watching Ghost Hunters because they are just so boring. Yes i know that it isn't all fun and Games when investigating but seriously you guys could be a little more enthusicastic. They need that Brian guy back. He was a huge dick but ever one loves the drama.

Fact or Faked because Jalie is hot as **** the main reason. But also because its interesting to seem them debunk. And what lengths they will go to debunk them. Hollywood is amazing and makes ya wonder the validable of these other shows "Evidence".

You know, it occurs to me : With this many well funded ghost investigation teams out there doing this many investigations... we still don't have a unarguable evidence of ghosts.

Perhaps they are either going about it the wrong way, aren't really looking or... ghosts don't exist as we expect them to?

Not suggesting that ghosts are all fakes, just suggesting that perhaps they are looking for the wrong things?

ding ding we have a winner! Seriously, these guys research the locations, have fairly large budgets, all the necessary gadgets and not one shred of credible evidence. Hmmmmmm

I primarily watch the programs which collect evidence. I have little or no interest in programs which are dramatized ghost stories, 'cept maybe around Halloween time.

Edited by AZDZ