Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al-Qaida's No. 2 KILLED!

tapirmusic

Of course not. I'm sure you don't think they are blowing up random villages for no apparent reason. Surely there is intelligence behind the things they do? Hunting down the leadership and breaking up the infrastructure of terror cells will obviously reduce the terrorists chances of makng their plans.

I absolutely agree that when innocent people are hurt and killed, terrorists (or freedom fighters, depending on your view point) will emerge from the populace and I know that it's like cutting off hydra's head, but something has to be done. Don't forget 9/11 happened before the war on terror, so the terrorists were hardly placated in the first place

It doesn't help, it make sit worse. It's makes more fanatical and unstable extremists come out. It produces more terrorism. lol

9/11 happened after we invaded Iraq and After the Afghan pipeline was started. Both things annoyed a lot of people in Afghanistan.

Edited by Coffey

It doesn't help, it make sit worse. It's makes more fanatical and unstable extremists come out. It produces more terrorism. lol

9/11 happened after we invaded Iraq and After the Afghan pipeline was started. Both things annoyed a lot of people in Afghanistan.

Then what is the alternative? Do you think we should let them get away with attacking our countries and civilians?

And Iraq was invaded in response to Kuwait being invaded

Then what is the alternative? Do you think we should let them get away with attacking our countries and civilians?

And Iraq was invaded in response to Kuwait being invaded

Iraq was invaded in response to Kuwaits oil reserves.

I said the alternative. You bump up security, it's all you can do. Blowing innocent civilians to bits is not the answer. It just makes it worse. Also who's fault is it really? The US trained them in the first place and gave them weapons. It was the US that turned them into a threat.

• Like 1

Iraq was invaded in response to Kuwaits oil reserves.

I said the alternative. You bump up security, it's all you can do. Blowing innocent civilians to bits is not the answer. It just makes it worse. Also who's fault is it really? The US trained them in the first place and gave them weapons. It was the US that turned them into a threat.

Yes and Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait because of oil. I think it's in the west's interest to maintain some modicum of control over the oil in the Middle East. The price of a barrel of oil dictates the price of almost everything else.

And I know blowing up civilians is not the answer, but I think just sitting back and defending is a dangerous strategy, pretty soon someone's going to slip through the net. And before you know it the bus you're sitting on is getting blown up...

As to the Americans training them in the first place, check this out :w00t:

post-108648-0-18373100-1347362806_thumb.

Yes and Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait because of oil. I think it's in the west's interest to maintain some modicum of control over the oil in the Middle East. The price of a barrel of oil dictates the price of almost everything else.

And I know blowing up civilians is not the answer, but I think just sitting back and defending is a dangerous strategy, pretty soon someone's going to slip through the net. And before you know it the bus you're sitting on is getting blown up...

Well it is in most circumstances, but with fanatics it's different. You end up with people from your own country becoming fanatical when you attack their home country. Which is even more dangerous. If we show we want peace yet have the restraint to not use them in the name of peace, then we would get a lot more respect from the rest of the world. We would also be less hated. US and UK don't help themselves at all. (we should also ignore Israel and stop supporting them)

As to the Americans training them in the first place, check this out :w00t:

post-108648-0-18373100-1347362806_thumb.

Oh man that is funny. LOL

Steve Hughes: War on Terror? Whens this going to end, when you've got all the terror? You can't have a War on Terror. What does war create? Terror! So you're having a war against the consequence of the actions you're involved in.

What do you propose as a solution Coffey? Certainly can't sit idly by and just wait for the next attack to take place, right?

When does it end BoonY? When they stop attacking? What if they don't stop because they're being attacked too! Great plan! Everyone will attack everyone forever because no one wants to sit around idly (which is when the thinking starts). Don't think about it! Just ATTAACCKKK!!!!

99ni37.jpg

Don't question WHY you are being attacked, just deal with it violently like any patriot!

:rolleyes:

Let's turn this around. Imagine that your neighbour wanted to transport his shopping through your house on a conveyer belt. So he just started building it through your house. So you are like "WTF is this ****?!" So you do what anyone would do and probably phone the police (the UN) but in this case they do nothing. What would you do then? The police is allowing this to happen! What would you do? You'd try to stop it with force! You'd probably vandalise his house as well. Then he calls up his army buddies and sticks a load of them in your house with guns and kills your family and runs over your car with their tanks.

All this time... You were classed as the terrorist! lol

:tu:

Steve Hughes: War on Terror? Whens this going to end, when you've got all the terror? You can't have a War on Terror. What does war create? Terror! So you're having a war against the consequence of the actions you're involved in.

When does it end BoonY? When they stop attacking? What if they don't stop because they're being attacked too! Great plan! Everyone will attack everyone forever because no one wants to sit around idly (which is when the thinking starts). Don't think about it! Just ATTAACCKKK!!!!

99ni37.jpg

Don't question WHY you are being attacked, just deal with it violently like any patriot!

:rolleyes:

:tu:

Ok so what would you have done if you were the US President? Said "Hey looked they've just blown up two of our most important and iconic buildings killing thousands of our people. Sheez, we must have really annoyed them. Let's apologize before they really get mad."

Western Countries will not stop Middle Eastern Countries fighting each other, it doesnt matter what we try, how many Wars / Skirmishes have they had over the past few years ? Iran/Iraq , Iraq/Kuwait, Israel/Egypt, Israel/Palestine, Lebanon, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria.Yemen, and I have maybe left out a few, these guys LOVE having a pop at each other and we aint gonna stop them,this will go on Forever.

• Like 3

Ok so what would you have done if you were the US President? Said "Hey looked they've just blown up two of our most important and iconic buildings killing thousands of our people. Sheez, we must have really annoyed them. Let's apologize before they really get mad."

I don't know, as I don't know what other information I may have had access too. Who knows if it was my decision to begin with, or I was told by my 'advisory board/group' that we needed to go to war. I don't think you realise how little freedom a President has. Do you think you get all your reforms and election promises dreamt up by Barack Obama brainstorming solo? They are passed on to him and he has the power to implement them. That's what he does. Oh, and look pretty!

Once again, you haven't asked WHY you were attacked.

Do you think those planes were flown into the towers because western girls wear miniskirts?

Edited by Wandering
  • Like 1

It raises the question of just why the White House refused to conduct an investigation into the events of the day?

Somehow, they had all the answers before the sun set that day, and fought a proper investigation for 2 years.

See Press For Truth for a more detailed expose.

It raises the question of just why the White House refused to conduct an investigation into the events of the day?

It has been 11 years since the 9/11 attack and yet, not one single piece of evidence implicating the U.S. government in the 9/11 attacks has emerged.

• Like 1

According to some, our support of Israel, but that is not an excuse to fly airliners into buildings in the United States.

• Like 1

I don't know, as I don't know what other information I may have had access too. Who knows if it was my decision to begin with, or I was told by my 'advisory board/group' that we needed to go to war. I don't think you realise how little freedom a President has. Do you think you get all your reforms and election promises dreamt up by Barack Obama brainstorming solo? They are passed on to him and he has the power to implement them. That's what he does. Oh, and look pretty!

Do you think those planes were flown into the towers because western girls wear miniskirts?

If someone punches me in the face I don't ask him why he's done it until I know he isn't going to do it again, and until I've done it back to him a few times.

Are you saying the reasons for the attack should be some measure of the response to it?

That's exactly why the whole war on terror is the stupidist thing ever. It's completely pointless and just produces even more extremists with bigger vendettas against countries who have killed their families. Vicious circle.

We didn't ask for this war, however, the terrorist are reaping what they had sown. The war will continue in many countries, not just a few, and over the course of many years to come, but that is the reality of today.

It has been 11 years since the 9/11 attack and yet, not one single piece of evidence implicating the U.S. government in the 9/11 attacks has emerged.

No but evidence that the US wanted to clear out or at least push the Taliban back is right there on Wikipedia on the Afghanistan pipeline page.

No but evidence that the US wanted to clear out or at least push the Taliban back is right there on Wikipedia on the Afghanistan pipeline page.

Let's take another look.

The War in Afghanistan

The War in Afghanistan (2001–present) began on October 7, 2001, as the armed forces of the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and the Afghan United Front (Northern Alliance) launched Operation Enduring Freedom. The primary driver of the invasion was the September 11 attacks on the United States, with the stated goal of dismantling the al-Qaedaterrorist organization and ending its use of Afghanistan as a base. The United States also said that it would remove the Taliban regime from power and create a viable democratic state. More than a decade into the war, NATO forces continue to battle a widespread Taliban insurgency, and the war has expanded into the tribal area of neighboring Pakistan. The War in Afghanistan is also the United States' longest running war.

The preludes to the war were the assassination of anti-Taliban leader Ahmad Shah Massoud on 9 September 2001, and the 11 September attacks on the United States, in which nearly 3000 civilians died in New York City, Arlington, Virginia, and Shanksville, Pennsylvania. The United States identified members of al-Qaeda, an organization based in, operating out of, and allied with the Taliban's Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, as the perpetrators of the attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)

Al-Qaida guy gets killed. He's replaced. That guy gets killed. He's replaced. Rise and repeat. Not seeing the conspiracy here.

It's not a conspiracy Corp, it's an an illusion. It is a fable meant to scare the public. And boy oh boy has it worked.

AQ was employed, some say created by, our very own CIA to help boot the Russians out of Afghanistan.

• Like 2

AQ was employed, some say created by, our very own CIA to help boot the Russians out of Afghanistan.

That's fact by the way. Hilary Clinton even confirmed it in an interview.

treated it as what it was, a crime, and put the intelligence and law enforcement services onto it, not flailed out randomly with Military strikes against a country/s that they'd arbritarily labeled as the "Enemy".

• Like 3

Al-Qaida guy gets killed. He's replaced. That guy gets killed. He's replaced. Rise and repeat. Not seeing the conspiracy here.

That's exactly the problem. It repeats ad infinitum, since every time you bomb some village (and is it just the Al Q No.2 who gets killed each time? i doubt it somehow) then you just recruit more to the cause of planting roadside bombs to kill some other poor squaddie from one of the countries that Bush bullied into joining his "crusade". Does it do anything towards bringing the war, in the phrase beloved of Big Brother in 1984, within forseeable distance of its end?

That's exactly the problem. It repeats ad infinitum, since every time you bomb some village (and is it just the Al Q No.2 who gets killed each time? i doubt it somehow) then you just recruit more to the cause of planting roadside bombs to kill some other poor squaddie from one of the countries that Bush bullied into joining his "crusade". Does it do anything towards bringing the war, in the phrase beloved of Big Brother in 1984, within forseeable distance of its end?

• Like 1