Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Al-Qaida's No. 2 KILLED!

tapirmusic

Yes, Yemeni sources are notoriously deceptive, whilst US sources are notoriously deceptive. :-*

They must be trying to give Obama another "bump" leading up to the election. They tell the stories, and the american people lap them up.

• Like 1

There is always plenty of Rats to fill his boots.If the top ten were killed 20/30 would take their place.

• Like 1

Ever hear of promotions, there's always going to be a number one, two or three guy as long as they exist.

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 2

There is always plenty of Rats to fill his boots.If the top ten were killed 20/30 would take their place.

That's exactly why the whole war on terror is the stupidist thing ever. It's completely pointless and just produces even more extremists with bigger vendettas against countries who have killed their families. Vicious circle.

• Like 3

That's exactly why the whole war on terror is the stupidist thing ever. It's completely pointless and just produces even more extremists with bigger vendettas against countries who have killed their families. Vicious circle.

its the same with anything in reallife, get rid of someone, replace them, get rid, replace

What do you propose as a solution Coffey? Certainly can't sit idly by and just wait for the next attack to take place, right?

• Like 3

its the same with anything in reallife, get rid of someone, replace them, get rid, replace

It's not the same.

See, here's the conspiracy:

Log on to your computer.

Read "Miley Cyrus Crazy Haircut" Headline.

Read "Is coffee really good or bad for you?" Headline.

Read "Number 2 Al-Qaida Killed" Headline.

Read "How to know your Boyfriend is Husband Material" Headline.

See how it works? People will read the headline and move on about their day, satisfied that someone somewhere is "killing the bad guys" and that all of the Billions of dollars going to fund the "War on Terror" are justified.

Who is going to verify a headline like that?

Who even could?

anyone see where i'm going with this?

• Like 2

If the #2 is killed #3 then becomes #2. Wonder where the #1 guy is though.

It's not the same.

See, here's the conspiracy:

Log on to your computer.

Read "Miley Cyrus Crazy Haircut" Headline.

Read "Is coffee really good or bad for you?" Headline.

Read "Number 2 Al-Qaida Killed" Headline.

Read "How to know your Boyfriend is Husband Material" Headline.

See how it works? People will read the headline and move on about their day, satisfied that someone somewhere is "killing the bad guys" and that all of the Billions of dollars going to fund the "War on Terror" are justified.

Who is going to verify a headline like that?

Who even could?

anyone see where i'm going with this?

No, im talking about a buisness, you lose someone, you replace them.

What do you propose as a solution Coffey? Certainly can't sit idly by and just wait for the next attack to take place, right?

Well do you think the "war on terror" has actually done anything? Most Americans/Brits don't even understand it. lol Some even think Saddam did 9/11 as well. Even though I believe it wasn't the AL Qaeda, but for this discussion I will discuss this as though they did do it seeing as you believe that, makes it easier so we don't get confused.

Right so to find a solution to a problem you need to study it and find out where the problem came from:

CIA originally trained these people, they created this rebellion to fight Russians, we all know this. It's common fact now and Hilary Clinton even admitted it on national news. So we gave some rebels some decent military training and supplied them with even guns etc to make a war. We eventually get the Russians out of the area. YAY! We fought back communism! YAY! (this is sarcasm) What we really did was clear the Russians out the way for a country that we wanted to put a pipeline through to pump gas out at Pakistan. The Al Qaeda/Taliban have slowed the creation of this pipeline from attacking the US embassy etc. So we needed to clear them out. Now that is the real reason for the war there. See the evidence for yourself:

http://en.wikipedia....nistan_Pipeline

Anyway after working out that. It's hard to say what to do when the government isn't thinking the same thing as you are.

But to answer your question: I would just ramp up security which is what would stop terrorist attacks. The fact is, by invading their country all we have done is produced far worse extremists. (even some Muslims in the western world have become extremist when they wheren't before, so we have produced more terrorists on home soil - can you blame them when their family is blown to bits by bombing) Sadly the majority of the American public are so deluded that they thought killing Osama would stop terrorism... Yeah cause KFC stopped making Chicken when the Colonel died...... lol

Fact is you can't stop terrorism by invading a country, you make it worse.

Let's turn this around. Imagine that your neighbour wanted to transport his shopping through your house on a conveyer belt. So he just started building it through your house. So you are like "WTF is this ****?!" So youdo what anyone would do and probably phone the police (the UN) but in this case they do nothing. What would you do then? The police is allowing this to happen! What would you do? You'd try to stop it with force! You'd probably vandalise his house as well. Then he calls up his army buddies and sticks a load of them in your house with guns and kills your family and runs over your car with their tanks.

All this time... You where classed as the terrorist! lol

The real solution is... Don't try to claim other peoples countries and interfere where it's not wanted. That's what caused this mess. Even if the attack was Al Qaeda it was provoked. Just like we are constantly provoking Iran (especially Israel) Keep poking someone for ages and they will turn around and punch you. If Iran dropped a nuke on anyone I wouldn't be surprised, not because I think that little of Iran, but because I'd be pretty angry if someone kept provoking me and especially tried to cut off my food etc. (US put sanctions on Iran)

Al Qaeda will never go away, just like extremist organizations as long as others are constantly poking their noses in where it's not needed/wanted.

Why do we not sort out Africa by the way? There is loads of terrorist groups there? There is loads of innocent people being treated far worse than in the middle east.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

http://news.yahoo.co...-144744825.html

anyone else notice that the supposed Number 2 guy in Al-Qaida is killed every 3 months or so?

Suspicious to me.

Sounds like it's bull****.

indeed. the interesting thing is that does it ever make the slightest difference to the supposed threat from this network of Evil? I mean, they topped the Boss a year ago, and, as you say, they off the No.2 with a Predator robostrike every couple of months, so surely they must have been defeated by now? Could it be that we can't actually defeat the network of Evil, because it's not structured in that way that taking out the High Command will make any difference? Or could it be that the Terror Threat exists primarily as a way for the governments of the Free World to keep everyone in a state of Fear?

• Like 2

And doesn't this suggest that the governments of the Free World having spent billions over the last ten years in order to Make the World a Safer Place , just hasn't worked, and never can?

• Like 1

So carry on fighting (i.e. getting troops killed by 'improvised Explosive devices') for ever? Has it actually made the slightest difference to the terror threat at all?

What to do about the terror threat? Use intelligence and detective work, stop people getting alienated and radicalised in the West (where most of the Terror plots have actually originated), not blast random villages with missiles, thereby antagonising the people in the countries that one employs one's Overwhelming Military Might against, or send troops to be killed in unwinnable guerilla wars.

• Like 3

Let's just let them get away with blowing all out things up then.

Let's just let them get away with blowing all out things up then.

Do you believe that blowing up random villages, and getting hundreds of our own troops killed by explosive devices, has prevented Terrorists from Killing people?

• Like 2

no that was completely different person, look him up

the guy you are thinking of may have been killed 2 years ago

but this guy was also killed two years ago

the guy you are thinking of may have been killed 2 years ago

but this guy was also killed two years ago

I expect they probably found his passport to prove who he was.

Hi BooNyzarC, Well I suggest that we (U.S.A./U.K) should not interfere with other countries unless they specifically ask for help.We seem to have taken on the role of Worlds Policemen. Iraq is still infighting, and will continue to do so, The Afghani's just love to blast each other and have been doing for a 1000 yrs,and will continue long after we have gone.So whats the point of trying to change something thats hereditary ?. You dont see many other countries volunteering to get their lads killed. And spending Millions per day on a useless venture, when the money could be put to far better uses.I'm Not a Pacifist but I cant see any sense in this.Cheers
  • Like 3

Do you believe that blowing up random villages, and getting hundreds of our own troops killed by explosive devices, has prevented Terrorists from Killing people?

Of course not. I'm sure you don't think they are blowing up random villages for no apparent reason. Surely there is intelligence behind the things they do? Hunting down the leadership and breaking up the infrastructure of terror cells will obviously reduce the terrorists chances of makng their plans.

I absolutely agree that when innocent people are hurt and killed, terrorists (or freedom fighters, depending on your view point) will emerge from the populace and I know that it's like cutting off hydra's head, but something has to be done. Don't forget 9/11 happened before the war on terror, so the terrorists were hardly placated in the first place