Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jeremy Scahill Takes Down MSNBC Panel

acidhead

Thanks for that one Acidhead! Scahill is a good man and brave, similar to Greenwald IMO.

He raised all the tough and unpleasant questions! Bravo.

• Like 1

The democrat and republican Americans who don't even question Obama's foreign policy are the scourge of us all.

This video highlights the real 9/11 conspiracy: Democrat dementia in our foreign policy.

I love to chide many "truthers" who claim Bush needed to destroy the WTC to get his war, and Barack Obama doesn't even have to lie to start his.

If Democrats are this complicit with their leaders and their foreign adventures, when we include the fact that Democrats want to spend more than we can afford to pay back, they're some of the most dangerous voters in our country today.

I should add a campaign-season disclaimer: Mitt Willard Romney is the most pathetic candidate for President we could have asked for.

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 3

That's why I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Sure, he will probably lose, but I will wake up the next morning with some measure of dignity and pride for not having voted for a criminal or a traitor.

• Like 2

That's why I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Sure, he will probably lose, but I will wake up the next morning with some measure of dignity and pride for not having voted for a criminal or a traitor.

If he's on the ballot I'll vote for him too, Babe. If he's not (which always seems possible with people who make our rules) I'll write in Ron Paul.

• Like 2