Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga

ExpandMyMind

Bush should be flung into jail,for not stopping the attacks

Okay... This article came out five years ago, and this is supposed to be some "smoking gun"? Maybe if someone checked, there might already be an existing thread.

For now, all I have to say on this subject is this

xxxxxxx (Edit: I removed the link because I didn't want to be seen to be recruiting for another forum. That, and it doesn't matter because there's another link provided in the blog.

and this

http://conspiracydebunkers.blogspot.ca/2008/02/alex-jones-and-francesco-cossiga-911.html

Note: The real reading begins after the obligatory "anti-truther" intro. Also at least one of the links on the blog no longer works. But then again this story is five years old.

Edited by Likely Guy

Apparently, there is a problem with his statement because the Italian govenment sent out a warning to the United States and nothing implicating the U.S. government, but foreign terrorist in the 9/11 attacks.

there are unholy alliances in this world.......don't take my word for it though. There is plenty evidence of it. You just have to open your eyes. The world isn't black and white and simple....it's a clusterf^**** to put it simpler way.....

there are unholy alliances in this world.......don't take my word for it though. There is plenty evidence of it. You just have to open your eyes. The world isn't black and white and simple....it's a clusterf^**** to put it simpler way.....

Problem for the conspiracy folks is that there is no evidence to support his claim. Perhaps, you should have read his initial statement.

Edited by skyeagle409

Problem for the conspiracy folks is that there is no evidence to support his claim. Perhaps, you should have read his initial statement.

Yes. Cossiga didn't claim anything. That statement was taken out of context. It was hypothetical.

Edited by Likely Guy