Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Demonic Haunting, Need Urgent Help

AlanMurphy

And again atheism stops short of explaining supernatural phenomenons

Try me :)

• Like 1

Try me :)

Search this in YouTube (Dynamo walking on water) and till me what you think

and please do not tell me it’s a trick , and there were so many witnesses

The water current in river Thames is strong enough to wash away any hidden rigs it might installed under.

This is one of many things he does consider to many to be super naturals.

I can spot these people and many of ordinary Muslims will till you, the guy is way over his head of black magic

Search this in YouTube (Dynamo walking on water) and till me what you think

and please do not tell me it’s a trick , and there were so many witnesses

It is called a illusion.....Ever heard of Chris Angel?......That guy is stealing his stuff......

I can't believe you are using that as a example of " supernatural powers "........Illusionist man...

1. Philosophy An adherent of the doctrine of illusionism.

2. An artist whose work is marked by illusionism.

3. A magician or ventriloquist.

It is called a illusion.....Ever heard of Chris Angel?......That guy is stealing his stuff......

I can't believe you are using that as a example of " supernatural powers "........Illusionist man...

1. Philosophy An adherent of the doctrine of illusionism.

2. An artist whose work is marked by illusionism.

3. A magician or ventriloquist.

illusion ????

If i walk in desert and i saw a mirage and i think its water that’s an illusion and explainable by scince, but if i walk on water and fly in the air (without strings) like chris Angel does or walk through glass like Dynamo does that’s not a illusion.

I believe that some people have speedy hand, that can do simple (magic) things, but what these do are beyond natural.

Its 5 Am in my part of the world and we will continue this with later :tu:

David Copperfield made the Statue of Liberty Disappear too!

Voodooo!!!!

illusion ????

If i walk in desert and i saw a mirage and i think its water that’s an illusion and explainable by scince, but if i walk on water and fly in the air (without strings) like chris Angel does or walk through glass like Dynamo does that’s not a illusion.

I believe that some people have speedy hand, that can do simple (magic) things, but what these do are beyond natural.

Its 5 Am in my part of the world and we will continue this with later :tu:

Chris Angel is Satan then.....

If you want to believe illusionists have super powers, go for it.....I suggest you learn more about it....And stop being so guillible.

Chris Angel is Satan then.....

If you want to believe illusionists have super powers, go for it.....I suggest you learn more about it....And stop being so guillible.

I’m not naive in believing any things ......there is a line between what a person is capable of and what’s not .......I can’t just wake up in morning and master an illusion and act with super human capability without a help from someone or (something).

And yes I believe :clap:

Okay, Criss Angel officially gets on my nerves now with all the breathing and stuff he does during his tricks. :P

Okay, Criss Angel officially gets on my nerves now with all the breathing and stuff he does during his tricks. :P

I think Criss & the jinn are having a lot of fun :devil::lol:

Alan

I felt i need to explain more to what this Quran Verses will do to those jinn, as we Muslims believe it will expels them from the house as it draw Angels to the house . At that point it impossible for the jinn to stay further more in the present of Angles :yes:

Thank you for trying to help.Hard to say what the black figure with the dog's head could be.Kind of reminds me of the figure of Anubis who had the head of a jackal.

Whether he tries your prayers,or christian prayers or both,it's worth a shot. I wonder how old th ehouse is.

Have your girlfriend's family looked into the history of the house,as to how many owners it has had and if any death's occured there. Have they purchased anything lately from an antique store or fleamarket recently?Sometimes spirits can for whatever reason attach themselves to objects.It could be some spirit just passing through,or maybe not. I think the family should maybe set up a camera or two in the areas that see the most activity and leave the house and let them film overnight, with no one home and then in the morning return home and see what's captured on video.

Thank you for trying to help.Hard to say what the black figure with the dog's head could be.Kind of reminds me of the figure of Anubis who had the head of a jackal.

Whether he tries your prayers,or christian prayers or both,it's worth a shot. I wonder how old th ehouse is.

Have your girlfriend's family looked into the history of the house,as to how many owners it has had and if any death's occured there. Have they purchased anything lately from an antique store or fleamarket recently?Sometimes spirits can for whatever reason attach themselves to objects.It could be some spirit just passing through,or maybe not. I think the family should maybe set up a camera or two in the areas that see the most activity and leave the house and let them film overnight, with no one home and then in the morning return home and see what's captured on video.

Thanks Holly

The jinn (or demons) are shape shifter, no body from Muslims world can claim that he seen their true shape, but they can materials as animals and always in black color with red Eys.

Regarding the house , defiantly some thing or someone have done something wrong through the history of this house, but they can be (kicked) out using the Quran verses I mentioned in my replay and I stand firmly that it will kicked out.

I have read here of people who want summon these creature to their houses to say may be he or she get some benefits from them, and that is wrong. They never help in good will and they always want something from you to do, and it’s always bad deed.

I’ll place a link here of jinn exorcism of someone who been affected by them and I apologize of the bad quality as think it is old video.

Skip to 1:33

Ask a Ceremonial Chief to come and smoke your house. It depends on how bad things are, if you are dealing with shape shifters then things will need to be done differently. If you ask a Ceremonial Chief out to your house they can tell you what you are dealing with. I am going through things in my home where people come over and sitting down then all of a sudden they get this burning sensation on their leg and go check and find out they have scratch marks and it has happened to me as well. Demonic spirits like to hide in darkness however you bring medicine to your house they will let them selves be seen. May the LORD Bless you and your family and keep you safe from harm. GOD BLESS YOU. Feel free to e-mail me natashasims50@yahoo.com

• Like 1

Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum, And here's what is the latest of strange occurrences that has happened in my girlfriends house.

Last night around between 3 am and 3.15 am my girlfriends mother and father were in bed when the mother was woken by a hand trying to grab her out

of the bed, When she woke she saw this black figure standing at her bed, It had red eyes and its head was shaped like a dogs head, Being used to strange things happening in her house she quickly tried to blank it out and go back to sleep whilst saying her prayers when she felt the hand again trying to grab her out of the bed, This is when she jumped across to her husband who woke up. The strange thing is, while the mother was seeing this figure and trying to go back asleep the father was dreaming he was fighting with this sort of dog on the bed and in his dream the mother tried to help and screamed "Go Away!" and that's when he woke up to find the mother in terror, The mother also reported a fog in the room.

This sounds possibly demonic to me but i need other opinions, This is only 1 story out of countless others that happened in the house, There was a death in the house before they occupied it, A woman got left home from the local public house by her husband because she a had a bit too much to drink and her husband went back out, While she was up in the bathroom she came out and fell down the stairs and broke her neck and died, I dont know if this has anything to do with the haunting,

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Alan.

Could be haunting. Here's a solution that worked for me. I commanded the demon to leave my home in the name of Jesus. I prayed everyday asking God to keep evil sprits away from my home and from my family.

Three things are important. The name of Jesus, belief and prayer. Here's an extract from an article about demons:

"Another man, whose son was possessed by a demon, foamed at the mouth, knashed his teeth, and became rigid. The demon would often throw the child into the fire or into the water to attempt to kill him. The disciples could not cast this demon out. Jesus told the father that everything is possible for the one who believes. The man’s reply is classic, “I believe! Help me overcome my unbelief!” Jesus, of course, drove out the demon, but the disciples wanted to know why they were unable to cast it out? Jesus replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer,” (Mark 9:29). Some manuscripts read “This kind can come out only by prayer and fasting.” This seems to imply that some demons are stronger and more resistant than others."

Read

http://www.studyyour...y-about-demons/

Edit: Deleted MultiQuote

Edited by navigator
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm rather shocked at some of the replies given to him by some of you. I accidently came upon this while looking for some info. If you are not a believer then I assume you came to this site to ridicule or just plain aggrivate people who do need help. I am hoping that the writer of this has asked for the churches help. If you haven't I'm requesting that you do before it decides to attach himself to you and come after your family. If you are a person with faith, bring that faith with you. I'm sorry you have to go through so much for a simple answer. I'm also hoping that you see my post and don't take my advice lightly. Some of the things you wrote here if true can eventually cause severe harm to you and the girl you care for and her family. They are not safe and you are known to this entity and I'm sure if the issue has not been resolved has already followed you home.

For all of you non believers, this is a serious issue and you want to joke. If this happened to you, I hope you'd have enough gonads to come online and ask for help. If this is a person who has written a story, maybe this post will help someone who does have a problem. Demonic issues usually occur in 3's...Christ died around 3 pm...mocking of the trinity is how it is described...most occurrances will happen between 0300-0330 although it could occur at anytime. Watch for patterns of 3. The following may also occur: irrational anger, nightmares, growling, physical harm, emotional distress loss of sleep, and there are a few other things. Please talk to a church. You do need help!

Hope my post will help! Good luck and come back and let me know how it works out for you.

Proof of these claims?.

it would be more stupid not to believe in demonic attacks when they have really come to light.

Thanks and welcome.

Enjoy.

Hello and welcome.

Pleased to meet you.

I have people who work with me who don't believe in God, but when things turn bad in 3's they all of a sudden believe in some higher power.

I think I can relate to those people.

Edited by Mnemonix

deleted to fix to many things

Edited by Sakari

I am new to your site and came upon it accidently when looking for some information on demonic hauntings. A young man came to this site last month looking for help, so in order to read all of his post, I signed up. Whether or not a true story, most of what was being told led to a demonic haunting...a few people got on there to give him some advice, but then a choir of non believers, well may have kidded him into not sticking around for some real advice.

Whether you believe or not, it's out there and unfortunately in your face real. There is a calling out there for ghost hunters, but when it turns demonic, very bad things happen to the hunters and clients.

You do have the right to believe in what you want. But it would be more stupid not to believe in demonic attacks when they have really come to light. I have people who work with me who don't believe in God, but when things turn bad in 3's they all of a sudden believe in some higher power. Chaplains and some soldiers have said "there is no such things as atheists in foxholes." It is pretty much the same thing in ghost hunting.

If someone comes online and says something bad is happening to them...are you seriously going to sit there and insult them because it's something you don't believe them? Just because you don't believe doesn't mean it's not true...think about if you read something in the paper about something bad that happened to that family and police don't know what happened, and a witness heard some things that the person had written about. It could even happen to you, and the sad part you made it known you're a nonbeliever, so now they think your mocking...well to be very honest with you....most of the demon attacks occur to people who don't believe, it makes it easier for them to take over, So good luck to ya, and hope it's not me you need to call when you need help.

Some threads get testy sometimes, but that's the price of passion. We are not all screamers or bullies so hang with us for awhile. Oh and BTW Welcome!!

Edited by Idano

Threads merged

deeisin please avoid posting the same thing in more than one forum thread, thank you.

That is a really creepy event. I would probably ask a local minister, priest, rabbi, or other religious authority to bless the house. Alternatively, she can bless the house herself by using sage, cedar, or even lavender incense. Light it, say a prayer asking for protection from evil and harm, and walk through the house, waving the incense smoke in each room and repeating prayers.

Good luck to your girlfriend's parents.

A little off subject... will this work with an atheist ghost?...is that an oxymoron? Can you have an athiest ghost? Good luck with the weird stuff, sorry no advise.

Edited by Idano

I'm rather shocked at some of the replies given to him by some of you. I accidently came upon this while looking for some info. If you are not a believer then I assume you came to this site to ridicule or just plain aggrivate people who do need help. I am hoping that the writer of this has asked for the churches help. If you haven't I'm requesting that you do before it decides to attach himself to you and come after your family. If you are a person with faith, bring that faith with you. I'm sorry you have to go through so much for a simple answer. I'm also hoping that you see my post and don't take my advice lightly. Some of the things you wrote here if true can eventually cause severe harm to you and the girl you care for and her family. They are not safe and you are known to this entity and I'm sure if the issue has not been resolved has already followed you home.

For all of you non believers, this is a serious issue and you want to joke. If this happened to you, I hope you'd have enough gonads to come online and ask for help. If this is a person who has written a story, maybe this post will help someone who does have a problem. Demonic issues usually occur in 3's...Christ died around 3 pm...mocking of the trinity is how it is described...most occurrances will happen between 0300-0330 although it could occur at anytime. Watch for patterns of 3. The following may also occur: irrational anger, nightmares, growling, physical harm, emotional distress loss of sleep, and there are a few other things. Please talk to a church. You do need help!

Hope my post will help! Good luck and come back and let me know how it works out for you.

If we are not " believers "???...Uhm, no, do you know how many of these things can and are explained by natural, man made, or medical answers?....We are here to help people, and to give them answers, not faith driven " belief ".

Lets see some cases that asked for the Church's help shall we?...And how those " believers " ended up.

CRUCIFIX-STUFFING MARIO GARCIA, from Pawtucket, Rhode Island, punctured his 47-year-old mother-in-law’s esophagus, when he jammed two 8in (20cm) steel crucifixes down her throat during an exorcism on 31 March 1996. Garcia’s wife, father-in-law, brother-in-law and three children under 10 had gathered round and prayed during the exorcism, when Garcia burned leaves and addressed the demons only he could see. Garcia, 31, was screaming "The devil is inside her!" when police arrived to find the woman on the front porch, blood pouring from her mouth. The family told police that Garcia first performed an exorcism on the woman’s son, depressed about his mother who had been acting strangely. However, the devil flew out of the son and into the mother. The woman was in critical condition, but the absence of subsequent reports suggests she survived. Pawtucket (RI) Times, [AP] 3 April 1996.

PAUL JAMES MARTIN, a 25-year-old Maori from Auckland, forced a crucifix and a piece of wood up the nose of his girlfriend, Carolyn Shea, with such force that it entered her brain. She was critically ill, but was expected to survive. The attack took place in December 1997 after Shea called in a Catholic priest to perform an exorcism. Martin was supported during his trial by the Maori victim and several Maori Christian priests who said they believed he had been under the influence of an evil spirit or makutu. The New Zealand High Court made legal history by accepting this reasoning and let Martin off with a two-year suspended sentence. [AFP] D.Telegraph, 24 Mar 1998.

SUFFER THE CHILDREN A PARTICULARLY BIZARRE case of death-by-exorcism unfolded in New Zealand in May 1994. On 26 November that year, Janice and Lindsay Gibson were found not guilty of murder, being victims of folie a deux. Janice, 33, joined the fundamentalist Apostolic Church in the small North Island town of Inglewood in 1993. She believed she had been cured of a bad back at a faith healing session and began attending regularly. As 1994 opened, the couple were caught up in a vortex of powerful, hyper-manic energy. On 16 May, Lindsay stayed home from work because his wife told him the demons would get him. By now she believed she was God and had convinced her husband of this too. He ceased calling her Janice and referred to her as "God". The next day, Janice slapped her two-year-old daughter Emily on the face for five or 10 minutes to beat the devil out of her. Her eldest daughter, Darlene, 17, was ordered to hold the toddler down while the drubbing continued. Darlene left the house in tears to stay with a friend.

Later that day, a workmate of Lindsay’s, Roger Laurenson, visited the house to check on Lindsay. Janice ordered him to kneel before her and screamed: "I can feel Jesus in the tips of these fingers!" Lindsay appeared, chanting "Bah bah bah", lifted Laurenson’s shirt, squeezed his stomach and told him to vomit because he was possessed. Janice, meanwhile, slapped his face. Laurenson hastened to his boss, Thomas Valentine, to describe the mad scene. Valentine then paid a visit and found Lindsay with his head in a bucket, vomiting. "This is what happens when you sin!" yelled Janice.

Valentine contacted the police and that night the Gibson house was visited by a social worker, a doctor, a mental health professional and three policemen. They were met by a hissing Janice, who told the chief police officer that he was possessed. The mental health professional, David Bruce, urged the doctor to provide a medical certificate allowing Janice to be detained. The doctor refused, saying she was simply a religious fanatic. After confiscating a number of guns, the team departed.

The next day, the couple were convinced they were surrounded by demons. They smashed crockery, burned furniture and threw possessions out of the house. The remaining three children, including son Dane, 12, lent a hand. Lindsay took two "evil" pet mice outside, ripped off their heads and tails and buried the remains in separate holes in the lawn. A meal was cooked and eaten, but then Janice ordered her family to vomit up the food and "p*** their pants". She stripped Dane and expelled him from the house, where he stood shivering in the darkness. All he had to wear was a jumper which had been thrown from the house earlier.

Janice now decided he was the devil incarnate and ordered Lindsay to hold him down while she exorcised him. This was done with such force that the boy’s wrist was broken. Janice took a broken concrete block and hit her son repeatedly on the head as he screamed for help, pleading that he believed. The parents thought that if they slowly drew Dane’s body back into the house the devil would go and he would be resurrected as a "beautiful person". Alarmed by the screams at the Gibson house, neighbours called the police, who found a naked Lindsay in the back yard still holding down the boy, who was barely alive. Lindsay would not lift his head to look at his wife, believing it was a blasphemy to look at "God". The other two children, aged five and two, lay unharmed on a sofa inside the house. When ambulancemen arrived, Janice yelled: "He’s already dead. We killed him, you stupid man, like the first Jesus". [R] 26 Nov 1994.

Pentecostal ministers in San Francisco pummeled a woman to death in 1995, as they tried to drive out her demons.

In 1997, a Korean Christian woman was stomped to death in Glendale, Calif., and in the Bronx section of New York City, a 5-year-old girl died after being forced to swallow a mixture containing ammonia and vinegar and having her mouth taped shut.

In 1998, a 17-year-old girl in Sayville, N.Y., was suffocated by her mother with a plastic bag, in an effort to destroy a demon inside her.

In 2001, a 37-year old woman, Joanna Lee, was strangled to death in an exorcism by a Korean church minister working in New Zealand. The minister, Luke Lee, was found guilty of manslaughter.

That is a VERY short list......

Yes, go with the " believers " and ignore facts.....Please do.

• Like 3

I'm not saying anything about posession...but would you have a solution for him? He stated his facts, no one said anything about possession, house blessings, prayers, just advice...which fact did I ignore? I gave things to look for (demonic signs) I did not say anything about exorcisms or posession. Read again with clarity!

Edited by deeisin