Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Demonic Haunting, Need Urgent Help

AlanMurphy

I'm not saying they all end up living happily ever after...but would you have a solution for him? He stated his facts, no one said anything about possession, house blessings, prayers, just advice...which fact did I ignore? I gave things to look for (demonic signs) I did not say anything about exotcisms. Read again with clarity...ignored I did not!

Not yet I have not. I have plenty though, and none of them are " blind faith " solutions.

If the OP comes back ( does not look like it ) I may reply with the same advice I have given to so many every time this topic comes up.

The reason I answered your post was in the red. " Call on the Church "....I replied showing what can happen ( factual ) if you call up on the Church, and how going with blind faith alone will not solve your issue.

Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum, And here's what is the latest of strange occurrences that has happened in my girlfriends house.

Last night around between 3 am and 3.15 am my girlfriends mother and father were in bed when the mother was woken by a hand trying to grab her out

of the bed, When she woke she saw this black figure standing at her bed, It had red eyes and its head was shaped like a dogs head, Being used to strange things happening in her house she quickly tried to blank it out and go back to sleep whilst saying her prayers when she felt the hand again trying to grab her out of the bed, This is when she jumped across to her husband who woke up. The strange thing is, while the mother was seeing this figure and trying to go back asleep the father was dreaming he was fighting with this sort of dog on the bed and in his dream the mother tried to help and screamed "Go Away!" and that's when he woke up to find the mother in terror, The mother also reported a fog in the room.

This sounds possibly demonic to me but i need other opinions, This is only 1 story out of countless others that happened in the house, There was a death in the house before they occupied it, A woman got left home from the local public house by her husband because she a had a bit too much to drink and her husband went back out, While she was up in the bathroom she came out and fell down the stairs and broke her neck and died, I dont know if this has anything to do with the haunting,

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Alan.

Per request above, I am giving my first " gut " feeling on this. ( without linking how dreams work, and how sounds effect dreams, etc. )

The woman was dreaming, possibly even having near sleep paralysis. During her dream ( a long dream to you and I may only be seconds in real time ), she talked, yelled, etc. about a dogs head.....

When this happened the husband ( still sleeping ) heard this and his dream became fighting a dog on the bed, from the audio being recieved by the woman.

I know everyone has woken up to sounds that made them have weird dreams and say " thats what that was ".

• Like 1

If we are not " believers "???...Uhm, no, do you know how many of these things can and are explained by natural, man made, or medical answers?....We are here to help people, and to give them answers, not faith driven " belief ".

Lets see some cases that asked for the Church's help shall we?...And how those " believers " ended up.

Are you an Idiot? You arepicking out rare cases of sick people and using this to say that faith driven procedures for demonic situations are wrong? Let's see I can pick out a bunch of sick demented Dr.s who did crazy things to their patient's and list them and then claim that the medical field is a joke and nobody should seek the help of a doctor? OK! So you told a few stories? What does any of that have to do with these people seeking advice on how to handle demonic activity? You obviously don't believe in demons and thats simply your opinion, but you know nothing! your simply assuming that since you haven't experienced it that its not real. Stop assuming and advising on things you no nothing about!! Please!!

Ahhhhh...Th Jihn again...

Someone just shared with me how to summon one, and it does not work.

Claiming it is one certain religions demon cracks me up. No one can even prove what religion is the right one ( if any ), and people are killing each other over a couple of them, and now we can say what spirit it is?

You do not have a demon, or a ghost....

Hey Everyone! Its the expert again! Redneck in training? lol I think you have graduated sir! lol Quit acting like you know everything? Have you visited their house? no! So again you know nothing!!!

Are you an Idiot? You arepicking out rare cases of sick people and using this to say that faith driven procedures for demonic situations are wrong? Let's see I can pick out a bunch of sick demented Dr.s who did crazy things to their patient's and list them and then claim that the medical field is a joke and nobody should seek the help of a doctor? OK! So you told a few stories? What does any of that have to do with these people seeking advice on how to handle demonic activity? You obviously don't believe in demons and thats simply your opinion, but you know nothing! your simply assuming that since you haven't experienced it that its not real. Stop assuming and advising on things you no nothing about!! Please!!

If you had read past that, you would see my advice.

Assuming and advising would be stating belief as fact ( burn sage, call a priest ), so I am 100% sure I am not assuming.

Because I do not " believe " in Demons, I know nothing ????? .....Try me.

Thank you for showing everyone how some " believers " can make the rest look bad by posting garbage, and name calling. If you can not have a discussion, or a descent, mature debate about something, do not bother posting. It really only looks bad on you.

• Like 1

Hey Everyone! Its the expert again! Redneck in training? lol I think you have graduated sir! lol Quit acting like you know everything? Have you visited their house? no! So again you know nothing!!!

Again, you are showing your level of maturity, I will take in consideration that you did not read my reply above yours, so I will let that slide.

Did I say I new everything?

Why do I need to visit their house?....I used to build houses, I know what houses look like, and are made with.

I know nothing?,,,,,,Again, try me.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Haven't read everything into it but I would love to be a part of any help to ease your fears.....

Let's see I can pick out a bunch of sick demented Dr.s who did crazy things to their patient's and list them and then claim that the medical field is a joke and nobody should seek the help of a doctor?

Do it, show me...Show me " a bunch " of Doctors you mention. Then, what I will do ( so you are prepared for this debate ) is ask you for every case, verifiable. I will then ask you for the total number of Doctors world wide, and we shall get a " percentage " of how many were " bad "....

I will then do the same for " exorcists "......

Or, I could avoid all of that by just saying this :

" Medical Issues ", and the " medical Field " are a proven fact, and a proven thing that has helped man kind. I could list numerous Vaccines, and surgeries that save lives every day.

" possessions / demons / religion "......Can you do the same?

Actually, this is off topic, and we should get back on topic.....The OP has not replied in over 2 weeks though.

Edited by Sakari

Please don't make the discussion personal. Calling others "idiots" or demanding that people post proof for stating a personal experience isn't likely to go anywhere constructive.

• Like 1

firstly i don't judge true or not but i want to ask a few questions. if it's ok with u?

it happen all the time at that hour?

it always happen when they are sleeping or any other time?

is there anything else like footsteps, other sounds, pulling off blanket anything? doesn't matter what time?

fog what color?

have they asked anyone from their religion - a pious person or whatever your religion minister & etc to visit. bless or cleanse the house before?

if done so, what happen after that or what they said?

i done discredit no such thing or got such thing until i got the reply above.

It certainly sounds like there may be some dark entity of some sort in the home...Did you guys argue that night before you went to bed? I have read that by participating in arguments you can actually activate the negative energy around you....Do you know the name of the lady who passed away? If you can find out the first and last name of the lady who died, let me know...I am very curious about any information you can give me concerning your home. Did you ever use a ougii board or have you ever participated in any ceremonies to invoke spirits? If so, you may have basically turned yourself into an opening for other spirits to basically, follow you around...which may explain why you experience strange things regularly. So...what you want to do would be to get some holy water and bless all the rooms in your home...maybe burn some sage to cleanse the air, and let the spirits know that they are lost and that if they can find me...sarah evans murphy....I can help them to get to heaven. let me know any information and how things are going. *SNIP*

*Please use private messenger. Don't publically post personal information*

Edited by Lilly
personal information removed

It certainly sounds like there may be some dark entity of some sort in the home...Did you guys argue that night before you went to bed? I have read that by participating in arguments you can actually activate the negative energy around you....Do you know the name of the lady who passed away? If you can find out the first and last name of the lady who died, let me know...I am very curious about any information you can give me concerning your home. Did you ever use a ougii board or have you ever participated in any ceremonies to invoke spirits? If so, you may have basically turned yourself into an opening for other spirits to basically, follow you around...which may explain why you experience strange things regularly. So...what you want to do would be to get some holy water and bless all the rooms in your home...maybe burn some sage to cleanse the air, and let the spirits know that they are lost and that if they can find me...sarah evans murphy....I can help them to get to heaven. let me know any information and how things are going. *SNIP*

*Please use private messenger. Don't publically post personal information*

LOL

Can you please help me while your at it? http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=0

Hit that link / topic. I have been trying for over 2 years now, sounds like you really know your stuff.