Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone feel like something big is going to ha

Kevin28

personally I'm looking forward to it..

Change is good no matter what form it comes in because change is needed.

Personally... I think a reset is in order. I would not consider it doom and gloom. I would consider it a fifth or sixth chance to get it right. I believe in reincarnation. I think we are a community of children trying to get it right.

I don't see a reset as the doom + gloom. But it is not what the wave/consciousness is about either (imo) I see the doom and gloom level existing as a manufactured bullcrap machine pumping spew and static out into the airwaves and through tv sets. People are so manipulated by fear and control agendas here right now and have not developed the proper way to know and understand consciousness and how to pull themselves free of the muddy levels to even think for themselves in the true sense. Dealing with that first of, and these kind of imbalances is very much what is prevalent in my awareness right now.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

I don't see a reset as the doom + gloom. But it is not what the wave/consciousness is about either (imo) I see the doom and gloom level existing as a manufactured bullcrap machine pumping spew and static out into the airwaves and through tv sets. People are so manipulated by fear and control agendas here right now and have not developed the proper way to know and understand consciousness and how to pull themselves free of the muddy levels to even think for themselves in the true sense. Dealing with that first of, and these kind of imbalances is very much what is prevalent in my awareness right now.

Business as usual... Fear = control.

Business as usual... Fear = control.

Exactly, and i think that is what the wave is/will reveal to people. Things could get schizophrenic for a while, and that is why some of us are ahead of it and acting as stabilizers/balancers... i mean with the mass bleed through into mass consciousness all of a sudden truths being realised and illusions being released. If it is, we'll see it on the astral levels first. Everything which is going on right now on the physical level, i sense a sense of duality with it. There are those who are emotively triggered by the goings on, and those who aren't, who are just like ffs all this again ? and thinking along the lines, how many times is it going to take before the wool just falls off peoples eyes.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Personally, I see something special happen every day!

I wake up, alive, in this world, and thank God for the opportunity. :tsu: I think that's pretty special!

Edited by MID
  • Like 1

Aflockalypse , AP , paranormal , UFOs , Mayan prophecy , bible prophecy ,spiritualism , quantum effects , shamanism ,law of attraction ,time travel , world war 3 - recently i have been trying to read allthose stuff from past 2 months and trying to link everything .

my belief in that sometimes becomes positive and negative sometimes , dont know how much of all that is true.

but i feel many people nowadays are looking into these stuffs ---dontknow if its me thinking that way that i am only seeing things which i want to see (hope u get my point) :)

Personally, I see something special happen every day!

I wake up, alive, in this world, and thank God for the opportunity. :tsu: I think that's pretty special!

hey you troll. get off MID's account.

..what you just typed isn't the same MID we all know and love from a page or two back.

[edit: a post snuck in before me, had to bring the quote here for context]

Edited by unit

..what you just typed isn't the same MID we all know and love from a page or two back.

Whether that is trolling or not, it is still demonstrating a point lol. If you can't, don't believe in, can't be bothered to entertain/develop... at least have this sort of disposition to life and as your energetic output...There are plenty of studies to show a correlation between too much media/news input with fearful and negative perception/attitude.

Whether that is trolling or not, it is still demonstrating a point lol. If you can't, don't believe in, can't be bothered to entertain/develop... at least have this sort of disposition to life and as your energetic output...There are plenty of studies to show a correlation between too much media/news input with fearful and negative perception/attitude.

I love it when I have to read her posts two or three times to figure out what she is saying.

• Like 1

I love it when I have to read her posts two or three times to figure out what she is saying.

Who is "she" that causes you so much difficulty understanding?

I've only seen relatively plain statements that were pretty clear.

Edited by MID

And you know that MID, do you?

Read bLu3's post .

I think it was accurate, and clarified things alot.

This feeling is a Photon belt. Expect something huge to happen. No need to be afraid.

Who is "she" that causes you so much difficulty understanding?

I've only seen relatively plain statements that were pretty clear.

It was a compliment.... I'm good friends with blue.

It was a compliment.... I'm good friends with blue.

Thanks for clarifying!

:tu:

• 4 weeks later...

I believe the universe is perfectly capable of b-slapping anyone of us into shape or oblivion - either one way or another - if you get the call you wake up and listen. Doom and gloomers ? I'm not saying the doom and gloom doesn't exist - of course it bloody does. But my heads up that i was given was to not focus on the fear mongering and fear energies. There is always a choice, what you chose to put your focus and energy into. I know it sounds like wacky spiritual stuff, but i have a good relationship with my higher ups and guides. Focus on the doom and gloom and you become it, you become a reflection of that agenda, energy is contagious as is the frequency you output.... or focus on detangling yourself from it, and become part of the streams which are trying to move towards balance. And it all starts on the thought level. The thoughts you are generating and feeding into or not. Not everything is pointless and there is no reason to give up and believe the worst case scenario.

blu, no need to apologize for wacky spiritual stuff. You're actually describing the mechanics of thought and how it creates personal reality. You are correct in what you say! :tsu::tu::tsu:

• Like 1

I personally think that a positive change (internally) will happen. Our consciousness will be more powerful. Honestly what ever comes it does not really matter. We must accept what happens and move forward. Even if it might be disastrous for us, we must perceive in a positive nature, as best as possible. We fear death but death is only a transition back to our higher selfs and reconnecting to great consciousness. Before we were born to flesh, we chose are paths so we must accept this and stay positive and loving. The more love and compassion their is in the universe, the better it will be. The more fear and anger, the worse it will be. Perception of your reality is everything (quantum physics). I know it all sounds nutty but do the research and you will lift the veil.

• Like 4

I feel like something big is gonna happen every month, but then I have to remind myself, 'it's natural, it just feels like nature hates you'.

I believe that feeling is humanity's energy shift into the higher vibrations. The dark ones are fighting to keep control but as everyday more people become aware of their true self and spread love and light.. that dark energy dwindles.

• Like 4

It does feel like something is going to happen.

If the world banks collapse fiat money may not be worth anything only gold and silver.

You can't eat gold or silver.

True, Vance!

But, they both buy some great bread, and decent cheese and meat!

Metals will still be a currency in all but the most extreme collapses, but yes it's good to have a store of alternate currencies.... Yes I admit it, I'm a bit of preper.

Alternate currencies.

---Heirloom seeds and a steady working garden the produces more of them.

--A well made still. ;) people will always trade for booze

--modern traps. Conibears and leg holds are fairly cheap. Not only will they be worth their weight in gold, you can use them to keep your family fed.

---- lighters and matches. Once a modern economy is gone people will want easy ways

to start fires.

---- toilet paper.... Oh yeah

------ ammunition/fire arms

---fish pen & fish mox amoung others. ( you will have to research why this is a must have)

--- water purification tablets.

--- martial arts training. I'm not talking MMA, though the jujitsu is good, im talking about critical training. MMA training will get most normal people in trouble in severe situations.

---- aboriginal skills. Study and practice every kind of survival skill you can find. ( Dave canterbury is a good resource to start with, but I prefer primitive skills. If you can do it with nothing, you will have an easier time with modern materials)

Have fun.

Metals will still be a currency in all but the most extreme collapses, but yes it's good to have a store of alternate currencies.... Yes I admit it, I'm a bit of preper.

Alternate currencies.

---Heirloom seeds and a steady working garden the produces more of them.

--A well made still. ;) people will always trade for booze

--modern traps. Conibears and leg holds are fairly cheap. Not only will they be worth their weight in gold, you can use them to keep your family fed.

---- lighters and matches. Once a modern economy is gone people will want easy ways

to start fires.

---- toilet paper.... Oh yeah

------ ammunition/fire arms

---fish pen & fish mox amoung others. ( you will have to research why this is a must have)

--- water purification tablets.

--- martial arts training. I'm not talking MMA, though the jujitsu is good, im talking about critical training. MMA training will get most normal people in trouble in severe situations.

---- aboriginal skills. Study and practice every kind of survival skill you can find. ( Dave canterbury is a good resource to start with, but I prefer primitive skills. If you can do it with nothing, you will have an easier time with modern materials)

Have fun.

You're anticipating a breakdown of everything that allows life to exist?And, in doing so, you're promoting having fun?

An interesting mindset!

You're anticipating a breakdown of everything that allows life to exist?And, in doing so, you're promoting having fun?

An interesting mindset!

Naaa it's just a hobby... But yes with the fiat system, potential for oil shocks, pandemics and carington event strength geomagnetic storms, it's only a matter of time before we face a collapse scenerio. Most human beings in modern societies have forgotten how to live on their own planet independent of vulnerable infrastructure. It's up to you if you will have the skills to teach your grandchildren.

I just read that local police and military are running exercises out in San Diego for a "zombie invasion"... of course, they have to point out that its all in fun... who ever said a zombie invasion would be fun and why waste all that time, money and manpower over a hypothetical situation that is all in "fun"?? I'm not buying it....