Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone feel like something big is going to ha

Kevin28

To All,

To those who can feel, sense, know - can you feel the up tempo on energies coming in at the moment ? I'm picking up on the 21 dec- 3/4th jan window - it's there, now. coming in.

we are totally in sync.. this is from the eclipse i think.. thats what really got the wheel turning.. so i am looking at the 28 nov eclipse in a few days as that has something to do with it.. and of course the 12 12 12 date.. as we know time has accellerated so dramatically (especially the last half of this year), that what took years before, to come into existence now takes minutes.. lets hope it lasts..

Edited by with bells on
  • Like 1

we are totally in sync.. this is from the eclipse i think.. thats what really got the wheel turning.. so i am looking at the 28 nov eclipse in a few days as that has something to do with it.. and of course the 12 12 12 date.. as we know time has accellerated so dramatically (especially the last half of this year), that what took years before, to come into existence now takes minutes.. lets hope it lasts..

good stuff we are in sync :tu: the acceleration has been crazy the past couple of weeks esp... to those feeling it and in sync with this message, no matter how low or hard a punch it packs, it will come higher again and smooth out, nothing energetic in this time right now is a permanent flow. Just focus on finding away to ground beyond what you typically have known. There is nothing wrong with anything that pushes us to improve such techniques. Either fry or ground Lol.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

To All,

To those who can feel, sense, know - can you feel the up tempo on energies coming in at the moment ? I'm picking up on the 21 dec- 3/4th jan window - it's there, now. coming in.

Yep! Even when not meditating on chakras, I've been vibrating like crazy. I'll get 10 minutes in, and wham, they hit me out of nowhere. Or if I lay down for a nap, I'll get the loud "1000 waterfalls" rush over me very suddenly.

• Like 2

Yep! Even when not meditating on chakras, I've been vibrating like crazy. I'll get 10 minutes in, and wham, they hit me out of nowhere. Or if I lay down for a nap, I'll get the loud "1000 waterfalls" rush over me very suddenly.

good you're in sync too.

btw dreaming dimensions have been rotten until recently, purging things, only just now levelling up - expect improvements there too and in sleep quality for near short term, take the rest u can get. It's all good :)

btw dreaming dimensions have been rotten until recently, purging things, only just now levelling up - expect improvements there too and in sleep quality for near short term, take the rest u can get. It's all good :)

Oh god I hope so.... I have been about ready to break out the CA poppy extract. Between like 11-3 I have been waking up. Sleeping very bad lately but still dreaming in floods. I don't even have enough time to write them all down.

Oh god I hope so.... I have been about ready to break out the CA poppy extract. Between like 11-3 I have been waking up. Sleeping very bad lately but still dreaming in floods. I don't even have enough time to write them all down.

yes i have that feeling something is going to happen.i cant explain it but i think something will hit the earth.

Yeah, near permanent background buz, but not much with mediatation..

Not sure how one is able to put dates on this.. But I have the 18th, 19'th Nov as when there was a deffinate change in my underlying dream themes, so a deffinate shift happened around-about then I think.. Co-insides with when I started an Affirmation though.

Could it just be the hype still going on about 2012? I'm not sure what I feel. Even if something did happen, there's not much I can change, might as well still live life as usual. We cannot control the fate of the universe nor the world.

That's comforting. lol Over the past month my dreams have almost completely shifted from the usual kind consisting of a lot more negative scenarios or frustrating feelings. They've been involving a lot more "protection" themes at the same time though.

Same here, been sleeping very badly too. I had a dream all about floods the other night.

That's comforting. lol Over the past month my dreams have almost completely shifted from the usual kind consisting of a lot more negative scenarios or frustrating feelings. They've been involving a lot more "protection" themes at the same time though.

Same here, along with bad sleep ingeneral, my usual dream quality has been really off, the usual energy and senses lacking/being blocked. Just started to notice things shift again in the last couple of days and the energy in dreams improve. Things may still be weird but better than they were.

• Like 3

Ya so im losing my lucid dreams I would think this if fake then I would fall into another dream or a deeper sleep and I feel something blocking me. I here raziel can help with that but dont know how i can talk to him..

Same here, been sleeping very badly too. I had a dream all about floods the other night.

A few weeks ago, talking to Prof T, we were talking in PM about our meditation visions, etc. Water seems to be a common theme, lately. Not necessarily floods, but water, in general.

• Like 2

The dream i had involving flooding seemed to be pulling my attention to what was going on at the ground/earth level, more than how the humans in it were dealing with it. I found this angle particularly interesting because often we are caught up at the humanity level of danger/suffering/loss with floods. The people around me in the dream were coping, and were all above the flood waters, but very few knew in what way they could be useful. There was a very rich lady in a very expensive property to one side of this piece of land, she had a tree house extension from her property and had moved into the trees because her own property was in danger of collapse from the way the ground was unsettled. She had also opened her tree house to house her neighbours, so a whole bunch of them were up there in the trees high above, and i was having my basic means taken care of by this lady too, food, water, somewhere to rest. But I was there to look at what was going on, and down at the ground level analysing the rough cut lines into the earth, a sort of earth purging effect from the pressure of the water pushing up crap from under the earth. This area had been finally drained from being flooded, so the cuts and land slides into the land were all that were left visible. In the dream I knew it was my role to start repairing and smoothing out the lines. (symbolic of earth /energy lines) I remember joking to myself that the scale of this would need a few diggers, at least, to move the earth back and smooth out the lines. But the joke was so that what i needed to help me with the physical matter, i would not get or need.

• Like 2

Hmmmm, lots happening with water alright.

My themes have turned negative of late though..

Seeing a cousin sucked into the earth and drowning in shallow water post hole?

Roadblocks in Empty cities & tractors stuck in muddy fords.

Beaches, bays, working on a plumbing job, trying to connect water pipes that dont fit well.

I had two eye openeners in the last three days though.. I was operating a Dam in Egypt, releasing the water three times to clear the rivers & bays.. And two nights ago, Something about a new Ebola in the west.. contagion, again, stemming from Egypt, two children started it. I don't know if the negative side of these snipets has anything to do with coming events though, that might be personal.. actually after re-reading this I'm thinking the negativity is personal, but there sure is a water theme going on..

• Like 1

The last dream I remember from a few nights ago involved a couple of things with the ground/earth too. There were tornadoes approaching, and most of the dream involved me making sure everyone I was with was safe and prepared for the impact. Once it passed by I went outside (to take pictures..lol) and noticed a funnel cloud to my left forming up from the ground. Once I got back inside, the house we were in started shaking and I remember hearing, "The ground is shifting" right before waking up.

To those having flood dreams; any of you live in the UK or seen the UK news? Cause there have been quite a lot of floods yesterday and today, and warnings for the next few days

To those having flood dreams; any of you live in the UK or seen the UK news? Cause there have been quite a lot of floods yesterday and today, and warnings for the next few days

its the same almost every year here to be honest.....we have bad flooding mid country and up north x

its the same almost every year here to be honest.....we have bad flooding mid country and up north x

True, though it seemed like more places were flooded than usual, though it could just be more media coverage :)

True, though it seemed like more places were flooded than usual, though it could just be more media coverage :)

2 years ago was a lot worse i got stuck up in scotland x

There are times that I have that feeling but if you're going to think more about it, it'll just ruin a what may have been a good day. So I advise to shrug that off and just think more positively.

I just saw Rachael Mac Adam's in Sherlock Holmes...somehting big has certainly happened alright, but it won't be here for much longer...