Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did man and dinosaur co-exist?

Harsh86_Patel

The theory of evolution is itself 150 years old and all it's surface appeal is replaced by glaring questions as biology has progressed leaps and bounds.The theory of evolution has to fight for it's life with every new discovery in modern biology.

http://www.ridgenet....sage/v5i10f.htm

http://scienceagains...info/topics.htm

http://www.newgeolog...entation32.html

Also ask any evolutionist to point out any instance where life has been created from non-living objects under any laboratory conditions.'Spontaneous and random creation of life' is a concept on which the whole theory is built........it states that the first life came into existence randomly under natural circumstances and then evolved.All of this has no proof at all.Until life is created artificially i will reserve my doubts about evolution.

tumblr_m9pfrhAScM1r0jvvh.gif

Creationists are a lot like flat earthers. They both view the world through antiquated concepts based on antiquated information.

Direct answer: No.

On a more whimsical note: They still do. My husband and I, for example, have a close personal friend named Bob. He is a plesiosaur who eats only Oreo cookies. (I cannot resist adding that, according to the Google Chrome browser spell-checker, the top suggestion for the correct spelling of "plesiosaur" is "applesauce." This made my day.)

Creationists are a lot like flat earthers. They both view the world through antiquated concepts based on antiquated information.

You forgot to mention that both groups seem to have been born with a congenital immunity to logic or scientific evidence.

You forgot to mention that both groups seem to have been born with a congenital immunity to logic or scientific evidence.

Hello Lizzie boo,i always thought you were a die hard believer in God.Try telling that to an evolutionist,and you will be branded as a person impervious to logic.

People who claim they believe in science but love to tell stories in the guise of science-evolutionists

People who claim they believe in science but love to tell stories in the guise of science-evolutionists

Yet you have been shown evidence that evolution is a reality. Your decision to ignore that reality is of course your right.

• Like 1

There's some old film footage showing dinosaurs being used as construction equipment in a rock quarry.

• Like 4

ok. speaking in layman terms, some silly questions to Harsh.

You champion Devolution.

So, please tell me, what have Homo Sapiens Spaines devolved from?

Are there any anthropological evidences which leads to such a higher being?

Do you believe that larger cranial volume means a higher being?

If the older Hominids were higher beings why are there no evidences of their technology or civilizations? since the Anatomically Modern Humans or Homo sapiens sapiens evolved around 200,000 years ago, mostly in middle palaeolithic era, and we have studied and are still studying most of the cultures belonging to them, where and what are the evidences of the higher beings we devolved from?

What does Cremo say about this?

Does he have the cat -got-his-tongue syndrome when it comes to replying to queries regarding evidences to substantiate his claims?

• Like 3

How do you think they date fossils?

First, you gotta find one - usually at a bar like "Johnny's Hideaway" in Atlanta, where Glen Miller music is the featured live entertainment.

Harte

• Like 5

ok. speaking in layman terms, some silly questions to Harsh.

You champion Devolution.

So, please tell me, what have Homo Sapiens Spaines devolved from?

Are there any anthropological evidences which leads to such a higher being?

Do you believe that larger cranial volume means a higher being?

If the older Hominids were higher beings why are there no evidences of their technology or civilizations? since the Anatomically Modern Humans or Homo sapiens sapiens evolved around 200,000 years ago, mostly in middle palaeolithic era, and we have studied and are still studying most of the cultures belonging to them, where and what are the evidences of the higher beings we devolved from?

What does Cremo say about this?

Does he have the cat -got-his-tongue syndrome when it comes to replying to queries regarding evidences to substantiate his claims?

I do not champion devolution but i find it interesting.

Who created life or did it evolve is an answer no one can give at present hence i don't know the answer.

It is not only a question of larger cranial volumes when you talk about intelligence but it is widely suggested that it is the 'brain to body ratio' that determines intelligence,but the theory has it's own criticism.The truth of the matter is intelligence and how the brain works are very poorly understood by modern scientist,leave alone memory and how it is actually stored.Talking about the functioning of the brain or intelligence is very premature with our present knowledge of it.

From whom and where modern human beings evolved/or did they really evolve are again questions that are still debated widely and present objective scientific knowledge cannot answer for it without red herrings and vague assumptions,so i suppose Cremo being able to answer for it objectively is not possible.

Like i said when i said i find devolution interesting i meant in it in the form of a devolution from a spiritual to a materialistic existence as suggested by Cremo.But physical devolution (i am just theorizing) Spartan is from Man to monkey and other lower animals for which there are ample 'proofs'(what evolutionist call proof i.e different species showing different levels of complexity).Hence i stated in one of my post about evolution that unless 'evolution of life' is accounted for or experimentally proved i rather believe that humans devolved into other things as it would comply atleast with the second law of thermodynamics.

First, you gotta find one - usually at a bar like "Johnny's Hideaway" in Atlanta, where Glen Miller music is the featured live entertainment.

Harte

Though seriously any opinion on these results,either radio carbon dating can be erroneous at times (often due to contamination) or probably dinosaurs did live 20000 years back.

Are You Telling Me The Flintstones Were Not Real??!! :cry:

I would never suggest such a thing!

I do not champion devolution but i find it interesting.

Who created life or did it evolve is an answer no one can give at present hence i don't know the answer.

It is not only a question of larger cranial volumes when you talk about intelligence but it is widely suggested that it is the 'brain to body ratio' that determines intelligence,but the theory has it's own criticism.The truth of the matter is intelligence and how the brain works are very poorly understood by modern scientist,leave alone memory and how it is actually stored.Talking about the functioning of the brain or intelligence is very premature with our present knowledge of it.

From whom and where modern human beings evolved/or did they really evolve are again questions that are still debated widely and present objective scientific knowledge cannot answer for it without red herrings and vague assumptions,so i suppose Cremo being able to answer for it objectively is not possible.

Like i said when i said i find devolution interesting i meant in it in the form of a devolution from a spiritual to a materialistic existence as suggested by Cremo.But physical devolution (i am just theorizing) Spartan is from Man to monkey and other lower animals for which there are ample 'proofs'(what evolutionist call proof i.e different species showing different levels of complexity).Hence i stated in one of my post about evolution that unless 'evolution of life' is accounted for or experimentally proved i rather believe that humans devolved into other things as it would comply atleast with the second law of thermodynamics.

You fundamentally don't understand science - everything from thermodynamics and the basics of biology to what constitutes proof and why science isn't about what you'd "rather believe"; you just don't get it.

• Like 3

Dudes I totally just figured it out. Them there humans were TIME TRAVELERS. I saw a movie about it one time. Fluxy capacitatory thingamabob er sumpthin. Oh and I read a thing on the interweb about it once, so its gotta be true. *rolleyes*

Dudes I totally just figured it out. Them there humans were TIME TRAVELERS. I saw a movie about it one time. Fluxy capacitatory thingamabob er sumpthin. Oh and I read a thing on the interweb about it once, so its gotta be true. *rolleyes*

About time travel

Dangerous business...

Dangit! They have blocked youtube at my work! curses.... <_<

thats sad cuz the video is very funny :w00t:

You fundamentally don't understand science - everything from thermodynamics and the basics of biology to what constitutes proof and why science isn't about what you'd "rather believe"; you just don't get it.

OK.

http://www.godandscience.org/evolution/locke.html#.UFfILrJlTpo

Edited by Harsh86_Patel

According to your "beliefs" then bacteria cannot evolve to become resistant to anti-biotics (which of course they do). Also, in your link to yet another Ceationist website Karl Popper is referenced to support your case, but in fact Karl Popper said:

Popper understood the universe as a creative entity that invents new things, including life, but without the necessity of something like a god, especially not one who is pulling strings from behind the curtain. He said that evolution must, as the creationists say, work in a goal-directed way[27] but disagreed with their view that it must necessarily be the hand of god that imposes these goals onto the stage of life.

According to your "beliefs" then bacteria cannot evolve to become resistant to anti-biotics (which of course they do). Also, in your link to yet another Ceationist website Karl Popper is referenced to support your case, but in fact Karl Popper said:

Popper understood the universe as a creative entity that invents new things, including life, but without the necessity of something like a god, especially not one who is pulling strings from behind the curtain. He said that evolution must, as the creationists say, work in a goal-directed way[27] but disagreed with their view that it must necessarily be the hand of god that imposes these goals onto the stage of life.

Do you know recent studies have shown that evolution of bacterial resistance to antibiotics never happened,the genes that give antibiotic resistance were found in bacterial cultures taken from very old frozen stocks before we started wide scale use of particular antibiotics.This means that some bacteria always had resistance to these antibiotics and over the period of time our constant use of antibiotics has killed the rest but the one's which 'always had the resistance genes' are the ones alive and multiplying.

Though the example yoiu gave shows that you are ready to think,since you don't like creationist website which have hence 'the bible is right' inference,here are a few more issues you can look into.

http://www.programmed-aging.org/theories/evolution_issues.html