Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Pact

ThePhantom

Hi all :)

I hope this is in the right section!

Like all of you here, I'm a huge fan of ghost stories and paranormal mysteries so it's no wonder that I'm obsessed with ghost films!:P

So, has anyone here seen a film called The Pact? It's out next month and is an incredible film (I saw it at the cinemas). If you like The Sixth Sense or The Others than I definetly recommend checking it out. You'll love it!

PACT_DVD_2D.jpg

So, did anyone see this film at cinemas?

What are some of your favourite modern ghost movies?

P.S. On Facebook, I found this awesome competition to win the film. You have to just send in a ghost story of your own and you could win - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151174522679189&set=a.139779459188.105997.72880189188&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment Thought you may be interested

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• Old Man Waffles

• ThePhantom

• Tutankhaten-pasheri

Hi all :)

I hope this is in the right section!

Like all of you here, I'm a huge fan of ghost stories and paranormal mysteries so it's no wonder that I'm obsessed with ghost films! :P

So, has anyone here seen a film called The Pact? It's out next month and is an incredible film (I saw it at the cinemas). If you like The Sixth Sense or The Others than I definetly recommend checking it out. You'll love it!

PACT_DVD_2D.jpg

So, did anyone see this film at cinemas?

What are some of your favourite modern ghost movies?

P.S. On Facebook, I found this awesome competition to win the film. You have to just send in a ghost story of your own and you could win - http://www.facebook....t=photo_comment Thought you may be interested

Saw it last night on cable. A lot of standard horror stuff, though all competently done. What makes this film different is the twist, very unexpected and almost of the must watch again "Sixth Sense" type, though only almost. For horror fans I certainly recommend this film. And to kill two birds with one stone, I also recommend "The Cabin in the Woods", which seems like an "Evil Dead" remake, even using the same cabin, but is "different" :devil:

• 1 month later...

Yea, saw this on Netflix the other night, not bad! I think I must have missed what is meant exactly by the title, "The Pact", but the movie was good and creepy.

I haven't seen it, but I'll check it out the next time I'm in the mood for a creepy movie.

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking I saw it,but cannot remember it..will check it out .I've seen so many horror films.

Watched it. I thought even the creepy ghost parts had their merits.

The girl who played Annie was very cool . I see her having a big career in the future .