Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man locks wife's private parts (literally)

your_dark_passenger

A mechanic has been arrested in Indore for reportedly keeping his wife’s genitals locked for four years. The incident only came to light when the victim tried to commit suicide yesterday and was rushed to hospital.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/indore-man-kept-wifes-private-parts-locked-for-four-years/976039/

Oh my gosh, that's just wrong. I was originally going to make a joke after just seeing the title, but reading that news story... -cringes-

That is horrific and vile. :(

Well, I've heard of chastity belts, but body mutilation locks is just beyond the pale. The guy needs to be locked up or put down or something, just so long as he isn't allowed near another female ever again.

• Like 1

Wow some of those comments are more aweful

This guy is nuts and disturbed. But it does not mean we can take is human rights away. Jeez.

• Like 1

I would have drilled holes through his testicals and locked his genitals up and I would have skipped the drugging part when I drilled so he could feel every bit of it :devil: He's a sad human being.

• Like 2

I've seen a photo of something very similar, but I guess I can't post it on here so you'll just have to use your imagination.....

Do you mean you have seen the results of someone choosing to do body modification, or the results of someone being drugged and mutilated?

I've seen pics of modification- interesting, not my cup of tea. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of such a mutilation.

Do you mean you have seen the results of someone choosing to do body modification, or the results of someone being drugged and mutilated?

I've seen pics of modification- interesting, not my cup of tea. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of such a mutilation.

I have seen a photo of a sub/dom married couple where the dom husband has done (not sure if he did them himself) four holes either side of her 'bits' and locked them with 4 small padlocks. He keeps her in a chastity belt most of the time too. She consents to it and they seem happy. I wouldn't let it happen to me though!

This guy is nuts and disturbed. But it does not mean we can take is human rights away. Jeez.

I agree with you, but some could argue that people like this are no longer human... so human rights might be "undeserved" ...

• Like 2

I have seen a photo of a sub/dom married couple where the dom husband has done (not sure if he did them himself) four holes either side of her 'bits' and locked them with 4 small padlocks. He keeps her in a chastity belt most of the time too. She consents to it and they seem happy. I wouldn't let it happen to me though!

Yeah, I classify that as modification, and those are the kinds of pics I've seen. Personally it gives me the willies, but if the person consenting is willing and happy, good for them :) No crime, no foul.

What this guy did I consider mutilation. Definitely a crime. According to the news he also regularly kept her locked up, another crime. And he was making overtures to a related minor- for sure a crime and really sick besides.

I'm not quite sure I would call for a mutilation on his nether regions, though I may think of far worse things.. But the guy for sure needs to be kept away from females, apparently of all ages. I wouldn't really care what option was used to ensure that. Put him down, lock him up, whatever. The fact that he did what he did to his wife, an adult, is bad enough. The fact that he even went there with a little girl makes him a menace IMO, one that needs not to have access to females.

well, you just go ahead and be the one who wants to understand and protect HIM....and we will support eliminating this kind of madness and inhumanity against women.

Kazoo, I repsect your opinion more then anyone's, but this it just a horrendous (what the person did, not your view). No matter how 'nuts' or 'disturbed' a person is, installing a lock on another's gentellia is beyond any kind of rational thought. Sure, this person should be locked away for life, but personally I feel that anyone who dehumanizes another gender should never be viewed as human.

• Like 1

I agree with you, but some could argue that people like this are no longer human... so human rights might be "undeserved" ...

I agree here..... He sure as heck did not care for any human rights at the time..Doing what he did was disgusting and disturbing

• Like 3

So its okay to go down to his level? To become disgusting and disturbing just because he did something disgusting and disturbing? I don't get it.

Your calling him a monster and then saying you want to do something monstrous. You want revenge. Not justice.

He's human. Your view point on his species does not matter. You can't take away his rights simply because he did something beyond human morality.

Edited by Kazoo
  • Like 2

Kazoo, I repsect your opinion more then anyone's, but this it just a horrendous (what the person did, not your view). No matter how 'nuts' or 'disturbed' a person is, installing a lock on another's gentellia is beyond any kind of rational thought. Sure, this person should be locked away for life, but personally I feel that anyone who dehumanizes another gender should never be viewed as human.

I have to agree with you on that... What he did was disturbing and he needs locked up for it.. I wouldn't care if 100 complaining kazoos rant.. I stand by it all .. Lock him up..

• Like 1

I have to agree with you on that... What he did was disturbing and he needs locked up for it.. I wouldn't care if 100 complaining kazoos rant.. I stand by it all .. Lock him up..

Lock him in jail. Just don't say he needs his dick chopped off. You don't combat inhumanity with more inhumanity.

And its not complaining or ranting..Its just you know..facts.

Edited by Kazoo

Lock him in jail. Just don't say he needs his dick chopped off. You don't combat inhumanity with more inhumanity.

For crying out loud.... I never said he needed anything chopped off... Try reading what people actually post before you rant like crazy over it.. :hmm:

• Like 1