Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Widespread protests against U.S.

Ashotep

Grown men, that are secure within themselves, don't do that. Maybe you'll learn this when you grow up.

why would you even bother using the words 'GROWING UP' ? but then i like the way you are thinking ! so innocent, i wish the world could think like you . no wars no fights. all growed up! ppl

change your name into = angel .. and yes you must be happy with your growed up husband.. always running away ! .. and making up excuses ! '' i dont use violence , i am a growed up men ''

even if they are making fun of my wife .!and kids

It is the responsibility of the governments of the countries we have relations with to keep criminals and violent people away from our facilities in their countries. When they fail in that those governments need to pay a price. Loss of aid is a start. A complete break in relations on rare occasions. What happened in Libya I blame on the incompetence of the US government. What happened in Egypt I blame on Morsi and the Brotherhood. Egypt should be given no more chances with this and it should be made clear to them that the next time a severe penalty will be forthcoming. If they will use American citizens as political pawns or even kill them then we may need to leave them to their fate. If they are not going to be allies then that is their choice. Showing weakness in the presence of wild animals is a mistake.

Some people take their religion seriously. It's as simple as that. Other people take other things seriously.

Imagine the roids that would flare up around here if a poster made a stupid video against abortion, female health care, or atheists. All the fur flying would be okie duh dokie then, and the word rage would get all thumbs up

Moral of the story: To each, his own.

Are you implying that Americans would start rioting, burning down buildings and murdering people because of films some people consider insulting? Jesus is poked fun at daily and I'm not sure about Atheists or women's rights, but there are already all kinds of pro/anti abortion films out there.

This "actress" has allegedly filed a lawsuit against the "director".

http://now.msn.com/c...-she-was-misled

And here's another "actor".

http://www.latimes.c...0,3806162.story

And the "producer"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202462/Nakoula-Basseley-Nakoula-Innocence-Muslims-producer-gets-police-protection.html

Edited by susieice

To summarize it all, there we go:

10514_285830278184074_1454822483_n.jpg

that was different. that was propaganda and created by Nazi's. Very different

that was different. that was propaganda and created by Nazi's. Very different

Palwatch.org if you want an idea of what's being said about Jews today by the Arabs/Muslims. That cartoon is mild in comparison.

Radical Muslims here in Australia protested violently - the traditional Australian response to this is "you want a Barney? All at once or one at a time??", well the protesters came seeking violence and they found it in spades.

And it spreads to Australia....

Muslim protesters clash with police in Sydney

http://news.ninemsn....olice-in-sydney

the whole thing is sickening..... :td:

Why oh why did the US, Britain, France etc etc...think that A$$ licking the Militant Islamist rebels in various countries..for example... Egypt, Libya and now Syria,

was going to do any good?

edit @ Wearer of Hats....snap...

Edited by bee

And it spreads to Australia....

Muslim protesters clash with police in Sydney

http://news.ninemsn....olice-in-sydney

the whole thing is sickening..... :td:

Why oh why did the US, Britain, France etc etc...think that A$$ licking the Militant Islamist rebels in various countries..for example... Egypt, Libya and now Syria,

was going to do any good?

edit @ Wearer of Hats....snap...

well they probably found that rebels asses are better than licking the butt of previous dictators which they often did many long years :D

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

well they probably found that rebels asses are better than licking the butt of previous dictators which they often did many long years :D

Better ?

I don't think so.......these so-called 'dictators' helped to keep the Islamic Extremists under control.

Now a can of worms has been opened.

I know you have said you are enjoying all this Knight of Shadows....and when I see footage of the Muslim men rampaging, I must say that

they, too, look like they are enjoying it all. They are loving it.

:hmm:

Let's just 'put the shoe on the other foot' here shall we.

Let's just suppose a group of armed thugs managed to storm the embassy of an Islamic country in Washington DC and murder their Ambassador. How would that country likely react? Would they be saying, "Oh it's ok because we realize this was the action of just a few American radicals...and besides there was some anti-American media in our country...so all is forgiven".

Honestly, I really don't think that would be the case at all.

• Like 2

Better ?

I don't think so.......these so-called 'dictators' helped to keep the Islamic Extremists under control.

Now a can of worms has been opened.

I know you have said you are enjoying all this Knight of Shadows....and when I see footage of the Muslim men rampaging, I must say that

they, too, look like they are enjoying it all. They are loving it.

:hmm:

so you admit the west supported dictators and backed them up when they were destroying , killing , dictating people here

and after that you ask us not to love it when we see people getting even ? :P

so you admit the west supported dictators and backed them up when they were destroying , killing , dictating people here

and after that you ask us not to love it when we see people getting even ? :P

I take your point.....but...

It's all a horrible mess.....and the time will come (IMO) when the US, Britain etc will wish they hadn't turned against Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad et al.

[media=]

[/media]

FFS.... <_<

It's all a horrible mess.....and the time will come (IMO) when the US, Britain etc will wish they hadn't turned against Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad et al.

[media=]

[/media]

FFS.... <_<

in my opinion it's quite normal reaction

you see muslims has been suffering coz of the west for ages ..due to wars against them

or supported dictators by the west killing them and on and on

now people have freedom to express what they feel they will surely express anger against

nations that caused the downfall they are at right now .. years of colonism and so on and so forth

it'll be quite a while before muslims get over the losses and all the wrong doing was done to them

for the simple reason of greed by western nations on top of those is the usa

so to say i don't enjoy protest i'd be lying .. i really enjoy that these people who were repressed for so long

by dictators were supported by the west none the less .. now have the right and means to talk and express

any honest person should enjoy watching people who been dictated for long expressing them self finally

ps: notice that more muslims were killed than western during these protest by security that trying to keep them away

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

[media=]

[/media]

FFS.... <_<

In the case of Saddam and Gadaffi, they turned against them because they both threatened to start selling their oil in Gold and Euro's rather than Dollars. So they did it because they considered it was in their own best short term interests to topple them. What is glaringly obvious, to anyone with eyes to see, is that they are staying out of Syria because no such threatening statements were made and they had no material interests in the country.

This is the sort of hypocrisy which is fed on by extremists and fuels the anti-American sentiment in the Muslim world.

Br Cornelius

In the case of Saddam and Gadaffi, they turned against them because they both threatened to start selling their oil in Gold and Euro's rather than Dollars. So they did it because they considered it was in their own best short term interests to topple them.

I know....and they will regret it...

What is glaringly obvious, to anyone with eyes to see, is that they are staying out of Syria because no such threatening statements were made and they had no material interests in the country.

I don't think they are actually 'staying out of Syria'.....after what happened to Libya... Russia and China won't agree to a 'No Fly Zone'

so they have to do it more through the 'rebels'....arming them and training them?

This is the sort of hypocrisy which is fed on by extremists and fuels the anti-American sentiment in the Muslim world.

I can't disagree with that...

• Like 1

In the case of Saddam and Gadaffi, they turned against them because they both threatened to start selling their oil in Gold and Euro's rather than Dollars. So they did it because they considered it was in their own best short term interests to topple them. What is glaringly obvious, to anyone with eyes to see, is that they are staying out of Syria because no such threatening statements were made and they had no material interests in the country.

Br Cornelius

i couldn't put it in better words

i really enjoy that these people who were repressed for so long

by dictators were supported by the west none the less .. now have the right and means to talk and express

any honest person should enjoy watching people who been dictated for long expressing them self finally

Like I said...it's a horrible mess and it looks like it's only going to get worse.

I think the 'West' has made some very serious errors of judgement in the region.

Like thinking they could fight along-side Al Qaeda type rebels and not pay the price...

You didn't have to be a genius to see how it would pan out.

Like I said...it's a horrible mess and it looks like it's only going to get worse.

I think the 'West' has made some very serious errors of judgement in the region.

Like thinking they could fight along-side Al Qaeda type rebels and not pay the price...

You didn't have to be a genius to see how it would pan out.

That is of course assuming that they still don't have their finger in that particular pie - and that they don't still obtain advantage by promoting certain extremist factions. Western Governments have a long history of using agent -provocateurs to destabilize unfriendly governments. Lets face it, domestic terrorism (within the west) is largely a figment of western media and fevered political minds, and it serves the interests of surveillance culture very well indeed.

Br Cornelius

What comment would you make, before you attempt to walk away intact?

If you let what you love get mocked repeatedly over time and all you do is walk away, you know what you are, so what are you? What am I supposed to call that?

A mature adult and a man.

• Like 4

Someone's life has been in danger in the Middle East for nearly 60 years thanks to our foreign policy. So you just gave violence the biggest endorsement you possibly could. If you have been (mis)led to believe that these Muslims just now got the idea to start protesting the US over a Youtube video then I can only suggest for you self study the history of US foreign policy in the region because I'm not going to start a clinic here.

Let me remind you of your original question to which I responded...

"If someone was mocking your wife in public, if someone was teasing your kid, if someone insulted what you love, would you put an end to the bullying or would you run away with your wife's respect, your child's self esteem, and your pride in tatters?"

In that scenario no one's life is in danger, no one is being physically attacked and there is no reason to use violence. An ignorant redneck or hotheaded kid might respond by getting into a brawl over something so trivial, but a reasonable adult would not. If you ignored them, walked away and they followed while continuing to be abusive then that is a different story. At that point they are making an aggressive move towards you and it is time to start thinking in terms of self-defense.

• Like 4

The few radical Muslims get about like father Christmas they're in Australia at the moment, news reports say police have been hospitalized and children carry signs saying "behead the infidels"

I've just had a look at the Egyptian guys film, he's no Spielberg but there's no lies told in the film.

If someone insulted my wife and kid on the street, I would be kind and say, don't push her man she'll kick your ass.

• Like 1