Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Widespread protests against U.S.

Ashotep

"I don't think there are any Russians

And there ain't no Yanks

Just corporate criminals

playin' with tanks."

Wake up to the real world, folks.

Thanks A, I had to post it.

Fundamentally there is no mmaterial difference between the mentality which storms American embassies when a slight is perceived to have happened, and bombing a country when a slight is perceived to have happened (think 911).

The only real difference there was the cowardice of the people demanding the action which would bring no material harm to themselves.

Its amazing how biased we tend to be when looking at events through our own version of the moral prism we inhabit.

Br Cornelius

Fundamentally there is no mmaterial difference between the mentality which storms American embassies when a slight is perceived to have happened, and bombing a country when a slight is perceived to have happened (think 911).

The only real difference there was the cowardice of the people demanding the action which would bring no material harm to themselves.

Its amazing how biased we tend to be when looking at events through our own version of the moral prism we inhabit.

Br Cornelius

It is indeed.

All the members here that didn't condone Obama's complete failure of his middle eastern policy are as naive as the so called "pacifists" before WW2.

You should all be ashamed of yourself.

And more so - the fact that you don't condemn KoS for his obvious brutal justification of these acts of barbarism just shows your lack of any bone left in your back.

All the members here that didn't condone Obama's complete failure of his middle eastern policy are as naive as the so called "pacifists" before WW2.

And more so - the fact that you don't condemn KoS for his obvious brutal justification of these acts of barbarism just shows your lack of any bone left in your back.

Yet let Israel walk away again? No i will not condemn a fellow member not publicly where everyone can read it

It is the policies of Presidents past that has put the ME in the mess it is in now,Libya is a perfect example of tinkering gone wrong for want of a better phrase..

Yet let Israel walk away again? No i will not condemn a fellow member not publicly where everyone can read it

Yeah help to spread the lie. Wake up - it doesn't work any more. The lie that has been spreading for decades. "Israel is the obstacle for peace", "just get rid of the settlements and there will be peace", "israeli occupation is the reason for all middle eastern problems", etc.. Blah blah blah. If anything, anything was proven in the past two years, is that Israel is the only - I repeat - only island of stability, of humanity and democracy in the region. It's the only place in the middle east in the past two years that Arabs were not massacred en-mass or that their human rights weren't violated on daily basis.

Yet you and your like-minded are indoctrinated with the lie. Go ahead, keep on spreading it. It won't make it any closer to the truth.

• Like 1

Yeah help to spread the lie. Wake up - it doesn't work any more. The lie that has been spreading for decades. "Israel is the obstacle for peace", "just get rid of the settlements and there will be peace", "israeli occupation is the reason for all middle eastern problems", etc.. Blah blah blah. If anything, anything was proven in the past two years, is that Israel is the only - I repeat - only island of stability, of humanity and democracy in the region. It's the only place in the middle east in the past two years that Arabs were not massacred en-mass or that their human rights weren't violated on daily basis.

Yet you and your like-minded are indoctrinated with the lie. Go ahead, keep on spreading it. It won't make it any closer to the truth.

Im not spreading Lies, you are infact its the truth, dont believe me? go to the UN or whoever

• Like 1

The UN is one of the bodies helping to spread this lie with some 57 of it's members part of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation and some 22 members are part of the Arab league. So you'll excuse me while I will not hold my breathe for anything but many anti-Israeli resolutions. The fact is, all of these resolutions are only declarative, because Israel didn't do anything any other state won't do, and so if anything it just proves that there is a big bloc among UN members which is biased against Israel.

Let's just 'put the shoe on the other foot' here shall we.

Let's just suppose a group of armed thugs managed to storm the embassy of an Islamic country in Washington DC and murder their Ambassador. How would that country likely react? Would they be saying, "Oh it's ok because we realize this was the action of just a few American radicals...and besides there was some anti-American media in our country...so all is forgiven".

Honestly, I really don't think that would be the case at all.

If that's the only variable and nothing else changes, then they're going to be outraged because it STILL WOULDN'T BE the few lonely American radicals you're making it out to be, it IS STILL the US government bombing countries across the Middle East! How easy to forget that when YOU ARE NOT BEING BOMBED.

Are you implying that Americans would start rioting, burning down buildings and murdering people because of films some people consider insulting? Jesus is poked fun at daily and I'm not sure about Atheists or women's rights, but there are already all kinds of pro/anti abortion films out there.

First of all, don't conflate a few killers into the MASSIVE protests that are erupting all across the Middle East. If you can't tell the difference between a killer (the USG) and a non-killer (people on this message board erupting over attacks on abortion) then you might make that mistake.

Secondly, American people aren't morally superior to other people dude. People are people. Americans kill more people in other countries across the globe than anyone.

Well maybe your conscience will be assuaged if we have a nuke go off here and even things up a bit. So PC your eyes should be brown.

If someone insulted my wife and kid on the street, I would be kind and say, don't push her man she'll kick your ass.

Threatening violence.

Well maybe your conscience will be assuaged if we have a nuke go off here and even things up a bit. So PC your eyes should be brown.

We will have a nuke go off here thanks to the hypocrites and their blind supporters' foreign policy.

hehehe what ? wanna call on a witchhunt on me or something ?

Threatening violence.

We will have a nuke go off here thanks to the hypocrites and their blind supporters' foreign policy.

And p***y little moaners will be happy to blame it all on the US.
  • Like 1

And p***y little moaners will be happy to blame it all on the US.

The p***y little moaners will have a point.

However I will be blaming the country who starts the next international war in the middle east, and unfortunately at this stage that looks like it will be Israel again.

Br Cornelius

The riots in Sydney were just pathetic. Hundreds rioting, fighting and causing damage. The police ask them why they are rioting, they respond with "We're here to show our devotion to the prophet." How? by assaulting police just doing their jobs? Scaring families out doing some Sunday shopping? Destroying property? Or making your kids hold signs like this:

786997-protest-involves-children.jpg

They were just there to be violent. No point was being made by them.

These sort of things never used to happen in Australia. Now they are becoming more common and most of the time it's from these Muslim groups.

I find it extremely rude when people come to another country, a safer country (That's why they move their families here) and cause violence or say they way we live is wrong. p*** off back to your own countries if you don't like it here. (That comment was aimed at anyone, not just Muslims)

And I know it's not all Muslims, I'm not trying to make that point, but the fact is most of these violent attacks are done by Muslims that have moved here. A good mate of mine, his parents are Muslim, they were appaulled by the rioting.

• Like 4

However I will be blaming the country who starts the next international war in the middle east, and unfortunately at this stage that looks like it will be Israel again.

Br Cornelius

Yeah, those damned Israelis... you'd think they'd figure out by now that they're not wanted. Why don't they just go away? :w00t:

Br Cornelius

Well I'm not a fan of either regime, Jerusalem or Tehran.

But in the situation between them at the moment, Israel clearly looks like the bigger threat.

I wonder how the USA would respond to bombs and assasinations in DC underpinned by constant threats of attacks?

But in the situation between them at the moment, Israel clearly looks like the bigger threat.

I wonder how the USA would respond to bombs and assasinations in DC underpinned by constant threats of attacks?

Just as they are now, because once in rage the Mullahs don't only threat Israel bud also theyr "Godfather and Godmother", which would be the USA and Europe.

The bottom line there is: dog that barks has no time to bite.

At the moment if the situation is viewed in a vacuum I'd agree. There is a history here though. I take the potential of an Iranian bomb as a very serious threat.

At the moment if the situation is viewed in a vacuum I'd agree. There is a history here though. I take the potential of an Iranian bomb as a very serious threat.

Would that be as oppposed to being viewed soley from the Israeli POV?