Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Flashback:

tapirmusic

OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease

Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America's relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim.

http://www.breitbart...ility-Will-Ease

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Edited by tapirmusic

Politicians will say anything. That's why I never look at what they say they're going to do, I look at what they do, things like passing the patriot act, or massive bailouts to companies that have run themselves out of business or healthcare bills that they say we have to pass it before we know whats in it or constantly renewing the patriot act, read my lips no new taxes, drone strikes in countries we're not at war with, assasinations................oops I forgot to breathe.

• Like 2

My mom always said,talk is cheap ,actions speak louder than words.

Don't listen to what they say ,watch what they do .

• Like 1

It has been, and it will continue to subside. This current mess is a bump in the road. Next week we'll be talking about something else. But no matter what, you can't control crazy. And there's a lot of crazy, misdirected, unmedicated chaps over there so it will never completely go away.