Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will the world end within 100 days ?

Saru

Um, where did you hear that? Space between galaxies is expanding. Time is not changing for us. Fifty years 200 years ago is same as fifty years now.

It was just a random thought :)

The other day someone asked me if i believed in this and i said "I am not going to hold my breath and wait for it." then he asked me what i would be doing if i did believe i told him "If i did believe in this i would be working on my bucket list", he wasn't happy with me but really if it is true ( and i don't believe it is) then what can we do about it, we don't even know for sure how it might happen .

Edited by mysticwerewolf

I think Edgar Mitchell had a great answer when he was asked this same question about the Mayan calendar...

"... it had to end at some point."

It will be the beginning of a new better world.

Obama will have just been voted out of office and that great big mistake will be history.

We will move forward into a prosperous new year with a leader who actually cares.

It has to be this way because Obama being re-elected is in itself a Doomsday scenerio.

• Like 1

If I could decide what this would actually end up being, it would be that everyone, every where in the world would just come Aware to themselves. To who they are, to how selfish everyone is. The faster we understand that we are all selfish and understand ourselves, then we will understand everyone else. We can't begin to imagine how to love and have world peace until everyone understands themselves first. We will never understand anything that we judge. And we are all so judgmental...but unfortunately all I can change is my own thinking. If everyone would understand this, then there would be no more fear and worries or beliefs in matters like this would cease to be. That would be a beneficial "Apocalypse", a true unveiling. No offense to the post above mine but that is part of the problem. The world will always be wrong or right in our eyes until we stop looking at it like that. Until we drop the labels and change ourselves everyone and everything other than us will control us, making us happy..making us sad..mad, depressed...Its our own fault for thinking anything or anyone could make us feel these things in the first place. If we could only start blaming ourselves for everything that happens to us, then, our view may change. Then our lives would cease to have ups and downs and everything in between. If there is suffering it's because we have allowed attatchments and labels to define our lives. The world is all right, reality is all well..the problem exists in the human mind.

Edited by Consumer

I always get that 'let's wait and see' mentality along with a big ol'dose of skepticism. The 'wait and see' mentality seems to frustrate the people who do believe the world will end. 'Why don't you wake up and see what's happening around you?', they say. Well, I've also read about this line of 'it'll end here' and it never happens. What makes each case special? Just the people who believe it.

Yeah yeah yeah, blame it all on politics. I think all of them are crooked, you just need to vote for the lesser of two evils. Personally I believe that the whole world will end when everybody gets along with eachother, which will never happen, so good for us our world will keep on going until the sun kills us yay.

I think Edgar Mitchell had a great answer when he was asked this same question about the Mayan calendar...

"... it had to end at some point."

Yeah because... the Mayans DIED...

• Like 1

The world won't end as long as Walmart keeps opening new stores.

Walmart succeeding in World Domination could be considered as the end of the world, luckily that won't happen within the next 100 days...

I was pointing toward another JC couple thousand years before you

You stick to your story P ;)

Doomsday theories continue to thrive as the end of the Mayan calendar is now less than 100 days away.

No.

Next question?

No.

Next question?

Well, look who's back....again.

Let's see what I need to consider concerning this 2012 year---

1) An increase in volcanic activity, typhoons, hurricanes, droughts, earthquakes and many more unforgiving, unusual and unpredictable weather throughout the world but especially for those within the regions of the "Ring of Fire"

2) NASA's read on solar flares occurring at this time along with melting glaciers and a rise in sea levels

3) Underground bases that have been built through out the world by many governments military and politicians, former missile silo's being reconstructed as condo's and sold preferably to the rich and famous or elite as shelter for this predicted date

4) The purchasing of gold at astronomical prices through out the world--while the devaluation of the world currency slowly depreciates by the minute

5) Predictions of world changes made by Edgar Cayce, Nostradumus, Revelations (Biblical) and the Mayans themselves

6) A nation storing "seeds" in a seed vault

If it all goes poof on 12/21/2012, I hope it goes fast, and if it doesn't, than I'm still heading to Vegas to make that last bet...

Remember Y2K? Or is that a Retirement Plan? Oh...That's 401(k) :w00t:

Edited by Ryegrog

Oh come on!!!!!! I had plans of buying a house in janurary!!!!!! Geez just my luck.... Get out of debt finally and the world ends...guess this is my fault i should go back into debt to save the world!!!!!

The Mexican Government will release the truth about the Mayans and the Aliens they just released new found evidence.

You can go to youtube and see for yourselves

"NEW ANCIENT MAYAN UFO ARTIFACTS 2012 JUST RELEASED NO ONE CAN DENY WE HAVE VISITORS"

• Like 1