Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will the world end within 100 days ?

Saru

wow! *rushes off to google tim tams

edit to add:

i am back and omg i want those!!!

i suppose there is no risk of addiction seeing as the world is ending in 35 days and all...

Damn you all! Now I'm looking for a lifetime supply of Tim Tams... 35, 34 days to go. Hey, as the days pass a lifetime supply gets cheaper. What's up with that?

• Like 3

Anyone want to donate their money to me on the 99th day?

Edited by Rlyeh

Is Australia the only place you can get Tim Tams?? I'm surprised at that. Tim Tams are a little piece of heaven right here on earth. The chocolate 'cream' inside is just the teeniest bit perfectly salty, the outside choc melts nicely when dipped in coffee and the biscuit part is firm enough to hold it's shape and add a little 'crunch' if eating them straight.

Ok, off to Coles first thing to get me some...

• Like 1

Is Australia the only place you can get Tim Tams?? I'm surprised at that. Tim Tams are a little piece of heaven right here on earth. The chocolate 'cream' inside is just the teeniest bit perfectly salty, the outside choc melts nicely when dipped in coffee and the biscuit part is firm enough to hold it's shape and add a little 'crunch' if eating them straight.

I know right? And if you bite of both ends and suck your coffee thru the biscuit like a straw then pop it in your mouth it's a total flavour bomb :P

• Like 2

I know right? And if you bite of both ends and suck your coffee thru the biscuit like a straw then pop it in your mouth it's a total flavour bomb :P

Ohhhhh yeah! *droool*

Damn you all! Now I'm looking for a lifetime supply of Tim Tams... 35, 34 days to go. Hey, as the days pass a lifetime supply gets cheaper. What's up with that?

i dont know....NOW I WANT TIM TAMS TOO!!!! :cry:

why.....why must you torture us with their goodness....

• Like 1

34 days

9 hours

and 18 minutes remain.

This ought to be a good show of unnecessary pandemonium.

..............NOW I SHALL GO FIND SOME TIM TAMS

Edited by CelestialStar
  • Like 2

The Jehovah Witless informed people the end was coming many times and they always got it wrong. To me the world ends every day for some person when they die. That is the only true prediction.

i dont know....NOW I WANT TIM TAMS TOO!!!! :cry:

Hello my real name is Tim Tams would you like to meet me?

Hello my real name is Tim Tams would you like to meet me?

So let me get this straight if you believe you are a Tim Tam you then hang around on a shelf in the supermarket wraped in plastic waiting for some-one to purchase you and then procede to devour you with a cup of tea/coffee hmmm interesting. :w00t:
  • Like 2

31 days, 7 hours, 2 minutes, 51 seconds.

I have a question, is this local time or Greenwich? It makes a difference, you know.

Just another 100 days? Aw man, and I still have to marry Lady Gaga, find the hammer of Thor, and take over this world. I guess I should start working on weekends too...

You said what I wanted to say except for Lady Caca....oops I meant Lady Gaga,anyway I want only who I have now My Wife who is the prettiest woman in the world to me,that and to catch a biger fish that day ,Ever hear that song"I'm Gonna Miss Her".that will almost explain my life now .Only thing is she'd be with me catching the bigger fish,LOL
  • Like 1

So is the end really going to happen?

Not unless you are a fanatically involved with doomsday beliefs, so the answer you seek is NO. :tu:

If it's going to end, that detox was a bit of a waste of time.

I hope not, for my kids sake. Two years ago when this whole theory started kicking off in the media I was excited and thought it would be a thrill to endure some cataclysmic destruction, wipe the filth off, and start off fresh. Unfortunately my two kids keep me from wishing impending doom upon these dip****s just for their sake.

In short, cool theory and what not a while ago, but its just stale and starting to seem highly unlikely, especially the whole tuning to the 5th dimension idea :td::no:

• 5 weeks later...

Well, today is the day isn't it?

Let me know when it all ends, I'm going to have a nap...

YES, YES !!! EARTHQUAKES, TSUNAMIS !! A BIG RED PLANET IN THE SKIES !!

No, it's boring as hell. It's 4 AM here, and I had to take a leak.

• Like 1