Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Father's video of his little girl & a gorilla

Still Waters

Many will be deeply moved by the sight of a toddler beating her chest with tiny fists while a 300lb gorilla lounges alongside her, eating a kiwi fruit. They will laugh as the two toss straw over their heads and gasp when one of the world’s largest primates leans forward to give the little girl a tender peck on the cheek.

Others, however, will be horrified. More than once, the gorilla gathers the girl in her arms, carrying her off as she would one of her young. The bond between the playmates is unmistakable despite the the grainy VHS footage being more than 20 years old.

http://www.dailymail...t-apes-are.html

• Like 3

I guess they're lucky the gorilla didnt decide it was "Mommy" or he'd have had a tough time getting the kid back...

Lovely video

• Like 1

It's really nice that it does show that other species have feelings etc (most people know this anyway) and can be peaceful. But they are still unpredictable and there is still a communication barrier there. I would never do that if I had a child.