Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Which of these do you want to believe in?

Bling

Which of these do you believe exists?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these do you believe exists?

• Bigfoot/Sasquatch
    • Loch Ness Monster
    • Yeti/Abominable Snowman
    • Werewolves
    • Vampires
    • Mermaids/Mermen
    • Angels
    • Demons
    • Ghosts
    • Fairies

i would like to believe in sasquatch, yeti, mermaids, angels, demons, ghosts and nessie. do i believe in them now? based on the evidence, no.

I'd like 'em all to exist.

I really do love the unexplained.

That fantastic fantasy aside, I believe the only cryptids that are likely to exist are those that spent a large portion in the sky, water or at very high altitudes.

• Like 3

Ghost demons and angels is my veto. I believe is them.

• 1 month later...

Pics, please!

I wish that I had pics, but I did see one major UFO sighting I was closely involved with in the newspaper on the front page of the Birmingham, Alabama News, and on TV because 600 people called the police to report it that day as I also did. Yep, UFOs because I have seen 3, I also saw a Sasquatch, what next will we discover to be true?

Too bad aliens isn't up there. Other than aliens, none of the above.

I am with Abramelin. I wish Mermaids existed. They are crazy hot. But I think an Ama is as close as I will ever get.

As for cryptids, sorry, none of the above. The Pygmy Elephant is purported to be a cryptid, thats is as close as I get I suppose.

Edited by psyche101

Too bad aliens isn't up there. Other than aliens, none of the above.

Don't they have to be on earth?

I can imagine that something like Bigfoot might be very real. Gorillas are "Bigfoot like"

In another place.......... I have a strong feeling that we are not exclusive to convergeant evolution.

longtime.gif

cobalt60 here, bling...the truth of the matter is simply that there is far too much that we don't know either about or of for us to definitively state other than our belief in said thing; and to be prepared to give forth reasons as to why we do...after all, there will be someone out there listening/reading who has the same frame of mind as we ourselves, yet is just too timid or something else to put themselves forward; such a one always needs encouraging.

There is, however, that which exists outside and independant of anyone's beliefs; and doesn't much care whether we think its true or not.

...Gonna stop right here and now...I might confuse myself by the amount of words I'm using.

PS--I like your picture.

well i see that its mostly ghost, you dont have to wish those existed, cause they do

Which of these do you believe in, or at least would like to believe they exist?

Too bad you didn't include "None" as a choice.

I would prefer to actually think and know rather than believe anyways.

I believe in the Bible, so therefore I believe in angels and demons. I also think there have been so many sightings, etc., of bigfoot/yeti that makes me feel SOMETHING of this type is out there. As for ghosts, having never seen one, I tend to say they exist, and are something better left alone. Now, aliens.....there is so much proof that the government lied and offered at least three different explainations as to what happened in Area 51. Those aliens crashed and the government has been trying to dupe us ever since.

• Like 1

Which of these do you believe in, or at least would like to believe they exist?

Multiple choice and answers are private :)

They are not private if we tell you here, but i will cos i have nothing to hide.

Ghosts.

Can i ask you why religion was not in the line up? some of us would pick fairies over that.

What I believe in, and what I'd like to believe in are entirely unrelated concepts.

I believe that my bank account is currently almost empty. That is the unfortunate reality.

I'd like to believe that there are millions in my bank account. That is nice but unrelated to reality.

As a result, the OP is very confused and/or confusing. I'd like to believe that there are large humanoids inhabiting the forests of North America (sasquatch), as that is a pretty ******* cool concept, but I don't actually believe there are such humanoids. Do I select the bigfoot option or not if I answer the poll?

• Like 1

At this point, none of the above.

believew.jpg
  • Like 2

None, they're kind of all a joke anyway.

If people don't like this topic or I have confused you please feel free to move on, or start your own better topic - it's not difficult! Replying to threads is not compulsory ;)

• Like 2

I dont belive in vampires, werewolves, mermaids and a couple of the others are a bit iffy but I do tend towards the sasquatch/bigfoot especialy the yowie as they cant be mistaken for a bear as oz doesnt have bears so I tend to believe the ozy bigfoot as real. ps: I like your new pic :yes:

• Like 1

I dont belive in vampires, werewolves, mermaids and a couple of the others are a bit iffy but I do tend towards the sasquatch/bigfoot especialy the yowie as they cant be mistaken for a bear as oz doesnt have bears so I tend to believe the ozy bigfoot as real. ps: I like your new pic :yes:

Thanks!

believe1a.jpg

7 people voted for fairies. Really? At the bottom of the garden?

H'm.

Makes my belief in Bigfoot pale into insignifance...

Bigfoot and ghosts are real.

What about Bigfoot Ghosts?

Where do Ghosts get clothes from, or do clothes have spirits too?

If people don't like this topic or I have confused you please feel free to move on, or start your own better topic - it's not difficult! Replying to threads is not compulsory ;)

Please do not mistake a mirthful attitude to dislike. It is good that people are interested enough to click into the subject and comment. If this was boring as bat droppings drivel it would have just slid down the ranks with one or two posts in it and disappeared. At least you have people thinking, be happy with that ;)