Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video games gone wild

Janiel

Aficionados will remember 1972 as the year video games were born, with the arrival of "Pong." Perhaps someday they will remember 2004 as the year video games died.

Attribute it to "The Guy Game," from Topheavy Studios, best described as "Girls Gone Wild conquers your PlayStation," and the apotheosis of a season when video games finally found sex.

There's not much to review, really. Players spend the game in the following manner: Guess the answer to a trivia question, and then guess whether a woman in accompanying footage filmed during spring break on Texas' South Padre Island will get the answer, too.

Full Story

twas a cold day in hell when this game was thought up...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord_penance

• Janiel

• AztecInca

• mypaddedroom

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the days of roaming about Hyrule field...ahhhh

Look whats coming out now and in the near future...

Grand Theft Auto 23 Kill yet more people in another town....great

The majority of games now aren`t up to the standards of teh calssics and are becoming quite stale and boring with far to many sequels being made, yet there are still those amazing games coming out and I do believe that the gaming industry still has many years left before it dies or even begins to perish!'

This game though is utter rubbish and those who created it need ti reasses what they are doing!

Games are focusing too much on realism and forgetting their roots.

I dont want to play a game were when a person gets shot they die realisticaly, I want fun. I want to be taken away from the real world!

Games are focusing too much on realism and forgetting their roots.

I dont want to play a game were when a person gets shot they die realisticaly, I want fun. I want to be taken away from the real world!

285234[/snapback]

I DO......

cool.gif The games of now adays are awesome.No matter what the content is.(Except if the game is just stupid and boring to start with).P.S. Halo 2 comes out November 9th.YEAH!!!!!!! thumbup.gifclap.gifnotworthy.gif

There are alot of games that is coming out that is great right now!

Like Halo 2, Half Life2 and the new Gta game!

But there alot of games out there now that are boring then back at nintendo and super nintendo! There are to much violence in the games this days!