Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Answer a Question With A Question

Helen of Annoy

Of course they were fake, have you ever heard of dragon farm? Or have you ever saw an egg in a nest with an expiry date? On the other hand, who knows what they have in China by now, caged dragons, ****ting on heads of those trapped below them, popping out eggs as they eat minced remains of their own mothers who were recycled... I’m copying this from the wrong pamphlet, am I? Damn... again?

Did someone mistake your thumb-head for an egghead?

Would you believe me, if I had one wish to be granted, I’d seriously consider asking for the ability of unseeing things? I'd probably go with bottomless sack of turnips in the end, but would I consider the unseeing? Would I? How can you even ask?

Why in the world would you want a bottomless sack of turnips? (I may have skipped a few posts)

Sorry, I didn't realise I was doing that ......... was I pointing?

Sorry, that was rather rude of me, wasn't it?

Did you do a fluffy or something ?

Do you mean a fluffer? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer

Just to be absolutely clear: I am NOT a fluffer who fluffed. I am NOT a fluffy fluffer ....... understand?

i don't know man .. she seem to have the same character and qualities .. are you sure it's not her ?

How long do you think I could take to do that?

Do you think I could fluff KOS to death? (Absolutely the last time I'm going there too!)

But why? Don’t you like going back to places where you felt good? So good it sent red hot shivers down you spine as your heart pounded so loud you almost couldn't hear the primordial sounds your bitten lips fought to release... you thought I'd go on until I get banned for real?

Are you carryin' on like this because it's Friday?