Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Answer a Question With A Question

Helen of Annoy

Were the aliens you saw dirty, then?

Is this the point of discussion when I start bad-mouthing Star DreckTrek again?

Edit: Shall we ever know was that an innocent typo or a Freudian slip?

Edited by Helen of Annoy

So it was deliberate ridicule then? How can I make up for that? Where can I find a Trekkie to kiss and make up?

If he can prove his trekkiness... by making “live long and prosper” gesture, can we see it?

Would you be willing to travel all the way to New Orleans, Louisiana, USA to a comic con to find a Trekkie to kiss?

All right, Trekkies, wouldn’t it be easier if you’d teleport to my place?

Are you saying you have teleportation skills?

There’s only one way to find out, right? Beam me up, sarah... err... wait a second... we said my place, so beam anyone else and I’ll let you know if they arrive and if they are inside-out or not, OK?

Do you mind if I read your palm for you?

Are you trying to drive me crazy?

Didn't you say you'd fly here if I could prove treiness by doing this?

tumblr_m6apxzWEpe1qc4qfuo1_500.jpg

By the way, you (or whoever this palm belongs to) will live long and prosper, you have excellent life line. You will never go mad or senile, and I’m quite sure you’ll keep your physical health too. Until you finally die, everyone does, even if it takes a bus to hit your centennial ass. Not that I see any buses hitting you. What I do see is one woman that matters, that marked your life and is the right one. You will forsake all others for her, eventually. Maybe not just yet.

That’s about all I can see in such photo. Oh, yes, I see stubborn and practical person, yet with artistic gift. If that’s the left palm, all the above is what was given to you, I need to see the right one to tell you what of the given you will take and what you’ll make out of it.

Edit: So, isn't this page alone enough to make you see there are many kinds of crazy, not necessarily comparable?

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Does that make ouija any less crazy? (I'm thinking not)

Edited by OverSword

Does that hand say anything about being a sad b****r that needs to get a life? s0220.gif Sorry!

More or less sorry than you are sorry for having hairy palms? I can read those too, if you would just comb that hair to the left, then to the right, now in the middle and so on?

hairy palms would be the big foot ...are you saying he is big foot ?