Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] Answer a Question With A Question

Helen of Annoy

What's wrong with that? Are first impressions ever wrong and what do they mostly come from but from trivia?

Edited by Helen of Annoy

What’s a little pain compared to the privilege of experiencing a rose? And would that experience be complete without thorns?

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Light pain only, I mean - can you slip, fall and not laugh? As opposed to: can you laugh at third degree burn? (There are exceptions, of course, but we want me to contain myself to one or two lines per post, right?)

• Like 1

Why waste interwebz ink on 10 lines when you can say what you want to say in just 2?

• Like 1

Do you all have the tools to make sure that you can?

You're asking Helen of Annoy that question? Are you crazy?

(prepares for very long rant from Croatia)

• Like 1

Will a short rant from Cornwall do you?

• Like 1

I’m a little tired so I read that as “short rat from Cornwall” and now my brain keeps telling me a fable about short rat from Cornwall, so how dare they say insanity should be cured?

ohsnap.gif did I type 'rant'?

Twice, so why is it still only me doing all the ranting here?

Were you 'born to rant'? A bet you were born ranting, weren't you? :lol:

• Like 1

Aha! Shot yourself in the foot there, didn't you? You are so old your memory appears to be unreliable ...... do you need me to repeat that?

• Like 1

Isn’t it better to write that on his forehead so he’s reminded of it each time he looks in the mirror, under condition he recognizes himself in the mirror, otherwise he’d just say: “Aw, who’s that poor ****er with unreliable memory? Why do people keep on living when there’s no more life in them?” and scoot away to find nearest phone booth to call his classmates and check if they have obtained tickets for the adult movie?

Edited by Helen of Annoy

If you can't remember your correct age half of the time does it even matter anymore?

To you it doesn’t, if you can remember where you left your teeth?

Do you think they could be next to his glasses and his packet of extra strong mints?