Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading Request

Monster Archiver

Hi

I was wondering if its possible to have a reading if anyone has the spare time to do one, I have never had one before. Im feeling a bit lost in life at the moment and everyday day is just ticking by with no sign of change or better outcome basicaly im think im stuck in a rut.

The picture in my avatar is off me taken this year, im happy to send email over a voice recording of myself if that helps or any other information needed.

Would be great to hear from someone

Kind Regards in Advance.

Often times the less informnation given the better. Let the reader tell you, do not tell the reader. To much information can taint the read.

For you i see the "REBEL" a breaking away of society's represive conditioning and opinions. You have challenged your self to be courageous enough to take responsability for who you are and to live out your own truth. I also see a "LETTING GO" this is the ending of something important to you in your life, something that helped define who you are, but it is time to stop clinging to what was, because something greater is awating you. I also see "POSTPONEMENT" for you tomarrow never comes, and it seems that you often forget the truth of this. But postponing things can often lead to a dull depressing feeling of incompletion and stuckness. It is now time to do those things that you know you should have already done. And finally I see "PROJECTIONS" a projection can be devilish or devine, disturbing or comforting, but it is a projection none the less. A cloud can keep you from seeing reality as it truly is. When you find judgement arising about another, is your vision clear, or is it clouded by what you want to see ?

• Like 2

Hi

sorry for the late comeback, I had a quick look on my iphone this morning on my break, but just got on my laptop, Thank you so much for the reading, i really appreciated it, there are parts that make sense, so fingers crossed the future will be a bit brighter.

• Like 1

Hi

sorry for the late comeback, I had a quick look on my iphone this morning on my break, but just got on my laptop, Thank you so much for the reading, i really appreciated it, there are parts that make sense, so fingers crossed the future will be a bit brighter.

Thank you for the feed back.

• Like 1

Here's my impressions: you're stuck in a rut because of fear. The fear is preventing you from making a couple of very important decision that may provoke negative responses from some friends & family. There's a change you've been wanting to make, but it feels risky to you, like stepping off the 30 foot diving platform when you're not sure whether you'll enter the water gracefully or end doing a belly flop. But enduring, living with the fear would be far worse for you than taking a risk, because once you take action you'll eventually know the outcome, whereas if you do nothing the tension will only increase. Trust yourself and your capabilities, you have all the basic tools you need to effect change, and once you take action, it will be the first in a series of chain (change?) reactions that will take you exactly where you want to go. Those around you are perhaps not as supportive as you'd like, because they are fearful for you, because of the fear & uncertainty you've expressed to them; they are a reflection of you. If you don't like what's being reflected back then you need to change the source, you. Tell yourself a different story than the one you've been telling, tell yourself the story of the hero's journey. Joseph Campbell reminds us that on this journey we always encounter at least one helpful person, maybe more, so know that you will have help along the way.

Edited by Beany

Here's my impressions: you're stuck in a rut because of fear. The fear is preventing you from making a couple of very important decision that may provoke negative responses from some friends & family. There's a change you've been wanting to make, but it feels risky to you, like stepping off the 30 foot diving platform when you're not sure whether you'll enter the water gracefully or end doing a belly flop. But enduring, living with the fear would be far worse for you than taking a risk, because once you take action you'll eventually know the outcome, whereas if you do nothing the tension will only increase. Trust yourself and your capabilities, you have all the basic tools you need to effect change, and once you take action, it will be the first in a series of chain (change?) reactions that will take you exactly where you want to go. Those around you are perhaps not as supportive as you'd like, because they are fearful for you, because of the fear & uncertainty you've expressed to them; they are a reflection of you. If you don't like what's being reflected back then you need to change the source, you. Tell yourself a different story than the one you've been telling, tell yourself the story of the hero's journey. Joseph Campbell reminds us that on this journey we always encounter at least one helpful person, maybe more, so know that you will have help along the way.

Many thanks for you reading beany, it makes alot of sense, and change is something i defiantly need to do. Many thanks again

Many thanks for you reading beany, it makes alot of sense, and change is something i defiantly need to do. Many thanks again

I need to amend a sentence. It's not that change will take you where you want to go, but that you will be carried to a place that will bring you joy. You'll start off with a definite destination, but if you stay flexible and trust the universe, you'll be taken in a different direction. I'm picking up a feeling of quiet joy, ease, and self-confidence. The keys, I think, are flexibility and trust, and staying out of resistance.

Hi there,

Is there something to do with flowers or a flower arranging business / depot ? i also get the name Charlotte. And a reference to a cousin. I'm being told to tell you "focus on what's right, your a young spark in a convoluted?? crowd"

The name Matthew.

"Bringing densities together" You look to me like a healer type. The flowers and scents are coming back in again too. Maybe their is an opportunity for trade around this.

edit to add - As i sent this post I was then told about "catkins."

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy