Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reminder of Hell

The_Spirit_of_Truth

I have heard it before, it's still crap. The biggest problem is your inability to support these accusations.

As for the proofs, the most serious ones could mainly be reached by a special equipment that would be capable of seeing a soul inside of men. Then this equipment would find both Hellish humanoid souls (majority) and normal human souls (minority). But I do not have such an equipment. Other method of "getting proofs" would be secret "eavesdropping" of all the people that would discover that many of them have a regular secret conversation about Hellish things. But because I have no such equipment nor the eavesdropping I spoke about, I cannot get any such straight and strongest proofs, of course.

However, I have heard and seen a lot of things that support my claiming about Hellish people. Apart from it I have some materials (not any phantasy but a rough reality) that I cannot post here.

But perhaps if someone with a perfectly-working brain did only take a look down at our human society and how it works, perhpas his conclusion could speak in the favor of theory that the biggest countries must have the same hidden government, that there must be a big secret society in them all that in fact rules the entire world.

It seems that there is some rule of "allotment of roles", of a way how to divide the roles of single subjects (people, countries) in such a way to make everything look as if it arose naturally without any invisible supervision of some hidden leader (on the other hand, some countries sometimes have such an "independent role" from their long-lasting development).

In case of "Satanic indications" it means that when somewhere is for instance forty Hellish singers, only one of them will directly sing about Hellish things and use some bigger "Satanic indications", two of them won't sing about the Hellish things at all, but they will use some little indications only, whereas the remaining thirty seven won't use any "Satanic indications" at all. Such a distribution of roles makes people, things and countries look independently, originally and differently. It seemingly excludes the possibility that they all are directed by someone behind and/or above them all. But as I said, only seemingly. Question is only if in this "handing out" of roles were made some mistakes. If not, than for instance in cinematography we will hardly ever prove something by means of "eye herald" and "reminder of Hell", for example. But if yes, then we can prove something.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

As for the proofs, the most serious ones could mainly be reached by a special equipment that would be capable of seeing a soul inside of men. Then this equipment would find both Hellish humanoid souls (majority) and normal human souls (minority). But I do not have such an equipment. Other method of "getting proofs" would be secret "eavesdropping" of all the people that would discover that many of them have a regular secret conversation about Hellish things. But because I have no such equipment nor the eavesdropping I spoke about, I cannot get any such straight and strongest proofs, of course.

However, I have heard and seen a lot of things that support my claiming about Hellish people. Apart from it I have some materials (not any phantasy but a rough reality) that I cannot post here.

But perhaps if someone with a perfectly-working brain did only take a look down at our human society and how it works, perhpas his conclusion could speak in the favor of theory that the biggest countries must have the same hidden government, that there must be a big secret society in them all that in fact rules the entire world.

It seems that there is some rule of "allotment of roles", of a way how to divide the roles of single subjects (people, countries) in such a way to make everything look as if it arose naturally without any invisible supervision of some hidden leader (on the other hand, some countries sometimes have such an "independent role" from their long-lasting development).

In case of "Satanic indications" it means that when somewhere is for instance forty Hellish singers, only one of them will directly sing about Hellish things and use some bigger "Satanic indications", two of them won't sing about the Hellish things at all, but they will use some little indications only, whereas the remaining thirty seven won't use any "Satanic indications" at all. Such a distribution of roles makes people, things and countries look independently, originally and differently. It seemingly excludes the possibility that they all are directed by someone behind and/or above them all. But as I said, only seemingly. Question is only if in this "handing out" of roles were made some mistakes. If not, than for instance in cinematography we will hardly ever prove something by means of "eye herald" and "reminder of Hell", for example. But if yes, then we can prove something.

:| Uh-huh. Why?

As for the proves, the most serious ones could mainly be reached by a special equipment that would be capable of seeing a soul inside of men. Then this

equipment would find both Hellish humanoid souls (majority) and normal human souls (minority). But I do not have such an equipment. Other method of "getting

proves" would be secret "eavesdropping" of all the people that would discover that many of them have a regular secret conversation about Hellish things. But because I have no such equipment nor the eavesdropping I spoke about, I cannot get any such straight and strongest proves, of course.

And with your same "evidence", I can prove they are actually timetravellers.
More likely it would see you're a nut case.
In case of "Satanic indications" it means that when somewhere is for instance forty Hellish singers, only one of them will directly sing about Hellish things and use some bigger "Satanic indications", two of them won't sing about the Hellish things at all, but they will use some little indications only, whereas the remaining thirty seven won't use any "Satanic indications" at all.
So how do you come to the conclusion they are "Hellish"?

Please look up the term "confirmation bias".

Such a distribution of roles makes people, things and countries look independently, originally and differently. It seemingly excludes the possibility that they all are directed by someone behind and/or above them all. But as I said, only seemingly. Question is only if in this "handing out" of roles were made some mistakes. If not, than for instance in cinematography we will hardly ever prove something by means of "eye herald" and "reminder of Hell", for example. But if yes, than we can prove something.

That is a lot of fantasy, got anything of substance? Because you could be in a cult that sacrifices children, while presenting the false image you don't. Is that evidence or even fair to accuse you of things you haven't done?

However you've proven my point, you're unable to support your accusations with anything more than flimsy guesswork.

Edited by Rlyeh

Ok, you've got me, I can't resist.

First, if "normal" people can't see, recognize or even know about Hell people, how can you?

Are you one of them?

Why do they have to remind themselves about Hell? Are they homesick?

Are they aware to be Hell people, or do they live ignoring it? That's the reason why they have to remind themeselves? What's their goal?

According to you, in the examples you've posted, who should be Hell people? The actors, the screenwriters, the producers, who? All of them? Because you know that people in your pictures and videos are only actors, who're said to do what they do, and not the real characters?

So, everybody whose astrological signs are Gemini or Pisces, should be Hell people (you know, "two faces", "two natures", etc.)?

Is there a genealogy of them, or do they come on Earth randomly? What are them, evil souls incarnated, instead of "normal" souls? So everybody could be them, could we all have some Hell relative?

About your statement in the quote that I've bolded: why, does anybody have such a thing? It would be great, a real breakthrough, we can finally be sure if souls exist or not! Does it work with ghosts too?

I don't know if I have a "perfectly-working brain", but I do know that people and society sucks. And unfortunately there's no need to trouble Hell or Hell people for it.

Ok, you've got me, I can't resist.

Glad to hear that lol.

First, if "normal" people can't see, recognize or even know about Hell people, how can you?

When they began to hunt my soul years ago, I could several times listen to their secret conversations when they spoke about these things without awareness that

somebody is listening to them. They have also said about me that I am one of the elected (when little child I was visited by the circle of stars, toys in my room were

moving by themselves, I have always been unable of ejaculation when awaken, only during a sleep, almost like some "elected virgin", but I have erection and I like women). After longer time of "meeting them in action" I have started to see - now and then only - pieces of their dark energies or even their soul - a figure within the body not entirely connected to it.

Are you one of them?

No, I am not. (But they would be able to say that "No" surely more convincingly than I.)

Why do they have to remind themselves about Hell? Are they homesick?

Already in previous years I have seen Hellish people repeatedly using their indications (color of the clothes, numbers of cars etc.")

with an obvious purpose. It has always had a meaning for them. It was also clear that they use their indication in movies, too (also including the reminder of their Hell).

The principle is very simple. They cannot straightly say that they exist, but they love to use some indications of it. It is their hobby - to stay officially hidden,

yet seeing the signs of their nation in their works. It is also a kind of their hidden signature.

Are they aware to be Hell people, or do they live ignoring it?

Could you be not aware of Hell when you would be little perceiving it all your life? Could you ignore the fact that you perceive it?

According to you, in the examples you've posted, who should be Hell people? The actors, the screenwriters, the producers, who? All of them? Because you know that people in your pictures and videos are only actors, who're said to do what they do, and not the real characters?

More or less all the important people who set up the movie together. In case of some movies Hellish people prefer to mainly use their own people. But in other cases many things can be done by anyone normal.

So, everybody whose astrological signs are Gemini or Pisces, should be Hell people (you know, "two faces", "two natures", etc.)?

No, these are astrological signs that do not decide what type of soul you have. But in some cases they can give you an inclination toward a bigger changes in mood or bigger endowments for instability, for example (but there are many astrological aspects that decide the whole).

Is there a genealogy of them, or do they come on Earth randomly? What are them, evil souls incarnated, instead of "normal" souls? So everybody could be them, could we all have some Hell relative?

Perhaps they have some records of the past, I do not know exactly. Their souls are humanoid, capable of entering human body, but they are demonical humanoids originating from a negative parallel world called Hell. Yes, we all have a Hellish relative, some even majority. But externally they behave normally all through their life.

About your statement in the quote that I've bolded: why, does anybody have such a thing? It would be great, a real breakthrough, we can finally be sure if souls exist or not! Does it work with ghosts too?

I believe that Hellish people themselves know how to picture their soul but they won't tell this secret to normal people. They still probably want to stay hidden.

I don't know if I have a "perfectly-working brain", but I do know that people and society sucks. And unfortunately there's no need to trouble Hell or Hell people for it.

Society is how it was made by people and the majority of people are Hellish. They have set up the rules for it.

When they began to hunt my soul years ago, I could several times listen to their secret conversations when they spoke about these things without awareness that

somebody is listening to them. They have also said about me that I am one of the elected (when little child I was visited by the circle of stars, toys in my room were

moving by themselves, I have always been unable of ejaculation when awaken, only during a sleep, almost like some "elected virgin", but I have erection and I like women). After longer time of "meeting them in action" I have started to see - now and then only - pieces of their dark energies or even their soul - a figure within the body not entirely connected to it.

Have you considered going to a doctor?

First, thank you for your honest reply.

Did you come up with this theory alone, or do you follow someone else's thoughts?

If, as you state, Hell people are more numerous than "normal" people, why do they hide? Wouldn't be logical that after reaching the, let's say, break-even point in population, they'd reveal themeselves? It wouldn't even be a revelation, since they're the majority. At this point normal people should hide, not them!

You write that they started to hunt your soul, and while hunting you, you heard them speaking about all these things. Who were them? Did you manage to escape them, and how?

So, you say you're one of the elected. How many elected are there in the world? Elected by who/what? Heaven? What's their/your goal? Since you state that Hell people exist, do Heaven people exist too? Are they the "elected ones" or something different?

• Like 1

Have you considered going to a doctor?

Before I will answer your question, please take a look at these two finds from my young age. They speak about energetically-weaker body, if it can be called like that.

37pk_voll.jpg59pk_ardk.jpg

I did not visit any sexologist. I thought that my problem was in the lack of energy in my main energetic centre and that it cannot “manage to pull” both fully awakened state and the ejaculation. I thought that the doctor could not change it.

First, thank you for your honest reply.

You are welcome.

Did you come up with this theory alone, or do you follow someone else's thoughts?

I do not follow someone else’s thoughts, I have read only few things and I even do not know what other people claim about these things. But I cannot exclude the possibility that I came up with this “theory” alone. But if yes and if the theory is true, it could be the needed discovery.

If, as you state, Hell people are more numerous than "normal" people, why do they hide? Wouldn't be logical that after reaching the, let's say, break-even point in population, they'd reveal themeselves? It wouldn't even be a revelation, since they're the majority. At this point normal people should hide, not them!

First of all, I do not know the difference of the percentage of Hellish people in diverse places of our Earth like highly developed countries or contrariwise developing countries, places where there is planned peace or contrariwise war. But from what I saw up to now, Hellish people seem to be the majority of human population.

Hellish people get several benefits from “staying hidden”:

1. They must not fight the normal minority of our human population, which could happen if all the normal people have got to know that their souls are sometimes stolen, that their education contains essential errors purposely placed into it, that the majority of Hellish people that they have a relationships with experience this relationship less heartily etc.

2. They would have to change the way they rule and develop this world.

3. Hellish people perhaps somehow transform their souls by living here like men and in front of normal people only displaying human aspects.

Perhaps they are not fully evil and normally-functioning human society do not mind them, if they can regularly do some bad things in it (soul stealing, making some determined people go crazy, regular small disturbing of life of some happy normal people etc.)

4. They also like to entertain themselves. For example, here is a “herald” of a Hellish scene from movie “Тёмный мир” (a look downwards and widened eyes).

32tm01.jpg77tm02.jpg

Then followed the eyes of the young man with glasses bellow them, then there were seen the eyes of the young woman from a very close distance and then the eyes of the young man with glasses bellow them again, but this time with negative energy streaming from them. The time of that scene is 40:32 and at that moment he says "я подумал об этом".

How they could make such funny things and secretly laugh at them if normal people knew about them?

They also love to secretly watch and record normal people and somewhat interfere into their lives, but often little only and externally it looks as if nothing happened. They know what to mention in front of them to improve or worsen their mood, they know who and what the people like or hate, and they pretend that they do not know it. It is a special fun for them.

5. Perhaps in a society where normal people are positively educated and with love, the normal people can positively develop themselves (good relationship toward other people, positive naivety, moral pureness, expectation of good intentions from other people taking them for neighbors, often also accompanied by some positive religion etc.). In such a society human souls can gain some qualities, which can later be utilized by the Hell if their souls are captured.

You write that they started to hunt your soul, and while hunting you, you heard them speaking about all these things. Who were them? Did you manage to escape them, and how?

Mostly strangers to me. In first case I have heard a silent “To je von!” which means “it is him”, probably about me. Then a stranger came over to me, sat oppositely me and a terrible expression in his eyes appeared. I felt evil energy coming from them. Then I felt as if some good Being was with me at that moment, giving me advices that I will say only approximately in English language: “You are just looking at a person that is not supposed exist, at someone who will only take a look and it is the end. Do not look into his eyes! Do nothing about your hands (release them) and only think. It only matters how you will think!” I tore my sight away from the look of that man, I stopped thinking about his eyes and I was only imagining a blocking mirror above my head and it worked. In the end I vaguely saw the face of that man in it. After him there were many other and I have learned the art of blocking – magical mirrors, energetic spacesuit etc. I have gradually become a master of blocking. There was no way to steal my soul by magic. So after years they have switched to chemical means (gases, drugs…) and they have gradually worsened my state of health.

So, you say you're one of the elected. How many elected are there in the world?

I have no idea.

Elected by who/what? Heaven? What's their/your goal?

There was a place with Beings tall as our medium trees. There was a might circle or almost ball, the inside side of which was accepting information about the exact condition of microuniverses and the outside side of which were radiating energy ruling galaxies, planets and anything in our universe in order to be in the harmony with all the other universes, with the whole AllOrganism.

It was a “Holy Council”. It was seen that Hell does not have a direct access to that place and one third of knowledge is hidden from it. From the place of “Holy Council” (that's how I call the “Land of Holy Stars”, because it was the circle of stars that brought me there) there was seen a somewhat distant other place, somehow interconnected with the “Land of Holy Stars”, and there was somebody giant (larger than the Beings of Holy Council) and very little terrible (probably who we call God).

That “Holy Council” probably elects some children, but because it knows the future, it also knows that many of them will be caught by Hellish people, since they hunt the elected. If not caught, perhaps they could become a part of ideal human nation existing in the Heavenly world that we maybe call “the Kingdom of God”, which can be the goal of the existence of (elected) people.

Since you state that Hell people exist, do Heaven people exist too? Are they the "elected ones" or something different?

I have a too low knowledge to answer this correctly. I am sorry.

I have only seen the Beings of “Holy Council” and the Beings of the “Sanctuary of God”. And they can be called Heavenly Beings, but they are much larger than people and perfect.

What is it about people making wide eyes that makes them demonic?

edit: or looking down, for that matter

Edited by _Only

I did not visit any sexologist. I thought that my problem was in the lack of energy in my main energetic centre and that it cannot “manage to pull” both fully awakened state and the ejaculation. I thought that the doctor could not change it.

Actually I was talking about the voices you hear. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Actually I was talking about the voices you hear.

Actually I was not talking about any voices but about the conversation of Hellish people who I have both heard and seen.

What is it about people making wide eyes that makes them demonic?

edit: or looking down, for that matter

It is very simple.

For example, "Making wide eyes" belongs to an emphasis on eyes. Such an emphasis occurs naturally by many positions of eyes and circumstances which emphasize them. Absolute majority of that all happens totally spontaneously.

However, the emphasis on eyes can also be used as a "Satanic indication". Please note that to prevent these "Satanic indications" from being suspicious to normal people, they have to only consist from naturally-occurring things like various types of looks, gestures, words and similarly, but set into such circumstances and having such a sequence, consecution, that will make them a "Satanic indication" that is understandable for Hellish people when they will see it, but for normal people it will still remain a couple of naturally-occurring things that have no special meaning.

For example, here is one such indication, a "reminder of Hell" from "Убить дракона".

drakonnapominanieada.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okay, but what makes you know the difference between a natural widening of eyes or looking down, and a hellish indication?

And what makes you know that widening eyes became a hellish indication? Who told you that, and how? Because we all do those things like all the time.

Actually I was not talking about any voices but about the conversation of Hellish people who I have both heard and seen.

Could you have misinterpreted them?

Certain mental illnesses can also make the suffer "hear" an entirely different conversation that what really took place.

Could you have misinterpreted them?

No, I do not think so. It was more times and I was much younger and healtier then.

Certain mental illnesses can also make the suffer "hear" an entirely different conversation that what really took place.

The more developed health service is, the smaller and smaller physical problems it can recognize by means of better and better diagnostic equipments.

Long ago, many illnesses that we know today as a physical damage to the brain were only taken as a purely psychical matter.

What you spoke about exists, but these "mental illnesses" mostly are a microphysical illness of the brain or consequences of some chemical impact on it, for example.

So, are Hell people born on Earth or do they possess normal people? Better: about Hell people you've met (or more in general), do you think they've been that way all their lives (they were born Hell people), or were just regular people, but "possessed" by a hellish being?

Do they have any "special power"? You talked about "stealing souls", what does it mean? Like draining it from the body and then the person dies, or more like corrupting it?

Do they live and die like normal people, or are they different? Is there a special "treatment" for them?

Have you physically been to the "Holy Council" and did you physically see the giant beings, or it all happened in dreams/trance/astral travel?

Can't these giant beings give normal people a hand against Hell people?

Aren't you afraid that talking so publicly about these things, and stating that you're one of the "chosen ones" can be dangerous for you and that Hell people who're looking for you can trace you more easilly?

Okay, but what makes you know the difference between a natural widening of eyes or looking down, and a hellish indication?

Such a "widening of eyes" or "looking down" can be:

1. Normal thing.

When the movie does not have any hidden Hellish meaning, it is probable that such a thing placed in it has no special meaning (unless it is placed

in the line of more emphasises on eyes, which can however sometimes be "innocent" = non-Hellish) and we should ignore these naturally-occurring things.

2. Notice (with a bit of a play)

When we see such a thing in a movie that has a hidden Hellish meaning, we can ask ourselves: Did the thing happen in it without any special purpose or is it a herald

of some Hellish scene that will follow next (or very soon)?

For example, here is an "eye herald" from the end of "Wolf" (little later there were eyes of people and wolves)

eyeherald.th.jpg

There are two other "eye heralds" (but every of them different)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFi-x0sybcw

I would expect the thing to be the herald of a "Hellish scene" mainly in the beginning (or in the first half) of the movie, about its end or, if it deals

with a TV Series, then (apart from the first mainly) in the last episode.

However, I do know a low number of movies only so my conclusion should be partly incorrect and I have the right to be somewhat (but not fully) wrong about that, okay?

"Maybe it is possible to say, that the essence of the activity of Hellish people is a systematic effort to go forward and the allocation of roles. This makes possible

for everything to look "independently" and as the result of the natural development of events."

If this rule was strictly kept in movies, it would be either difficult or even impossible to find out the exact conditions, in which "Satanic indications" or "Hellish

scenes" occurr in the film and to proove their Hellish purpose.

Personally, unless I see some Devilish look among other emphasises on eyes, I am normally ignoring them all, if it is not a movie with some "Hellish meaning".

And what makes you know that widening eyes became a hellish indication? Who told you that, and how? Because we all do those things like all the time.

We can see it as a regular herald of Hellish scenes in movies (no need to be told it by anyone). Hellish people know it very well. They are using many indications in

real life and they are also making movies, where they use them as well. It is normal. But to "explain" everything about them would be a too big task for me.

I am already well-known by my claiming that there are two types of people: Normal people (having normal human soul) and Hellish people (having demonical humanoid soul), who in fact rule this world. They are also making movies and they often remind their Hell by secret signs placed in them.

I have created a web page, where is my explanation of the reminder of Hell. Please read it.

Every of the remember has a different shape, but all of them have the same essence. Here are two videos that contain what I call the "reminder of Hell" and the rest of them is on my site.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADHNK0zZnXU

If you wish to read my "Secret Signs in Movies", you can download it from MediaFire or FileFactory.

In conclusion, I expect two things: 1. Many Hellish people will recognize that I am somehow right. 2. They won't confess it.

Normal people, do you believe that Hellish people exist and that they remind themselves of their Hell in the movies they are creating?

You lost me at "demonic humanoid souls". I am so tired of these negative messages. I'm looking for messages of hope, love, personal responsibiity, people coming together to solve problems, kindness, generosity, compassion. Is this really what you want to be known for? Is this what you want to stand for? Do you want to build a reputation on this? Think about setting your goals a little higher.

Edited by Beany

So, are Hell people born on Earth or do they possess normal people? Better: about Hell people you've met (or more in general), do you think they've been that way all

their lives (they were born Hell people), or were just regular people, but "possessed" by a hellish being?

Very important question and thank you for it!

"No one can become a Hellish person unless he was born like one."

Hellish people were born with a demoniacal humanoid soul. There is a difference between normal human being (that has a normal human soul) influenced by some negative being(s) and Hellish person that acts from his or her demoniacal humanoid soul that does not need to be directly influenced by some negative beings.

Usually, normal people can be (in exceptional cases even entirely) "possessed" by a Hellish being, but in Hellish people it is differently. Their soul does not fully experience the condition of their physical body and that is why if it has a damaged brain or is influenced by some bad being, this demoniacal humanoid soul experiences it only partly, whereas its other part is "released from it" and perceives a different reality. It is difficult to explain.

Do they have any "special power"? You talked about "stealing souls", what does it mean? Like draining it from the body and then the person dies, or more like

corrupting it?

Yes, "they" do.

They can use negative energy, but usually it is not seen by eyes. For example, they can release energy "from eyes" when looking at a different person and the

Hellish world can gain access to that person and capture his or her soul (part of the Hellish humanoid soul is connected with its physical body and the other part will

connect with Hell; then the Hell will become alive in this world). It is often done to dying people shortly before their natural death:

"Many people wonder that their soul can be stolen, but it is so. However, it is written, that to steal someone's soul, especially for bad purposes, is the biggest

crime, far worse than normal murder. In fact it is a crime that officially does not exist and therefore cannot be committed, which means that no one can be punished

for it. Accordingly to all the laws, no crime of soul stealing exists.

The Devil's servants are often employed in health service in order to have access to dying people. They often wait long enough to catch the souls of the dying shortly

before the moment of their natural death so the death looks overall naturally and even autopsy should not recognize the little difference (= "deadly values" should

already be in the range* for natural death, but very little lower than if the person died very little later if his or her soul was not stolen) and, by the way, often

it is just these Devil's servants (in the position of a doctor) who are performing the examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death and who are deciding if

there will be any autopsy at all.

Such a soul stealing can be done by the look of eyes at the dying person, eventually by standing near him or her or by touching. The Devil's servant concentrates on

the Hellish world, he or she will open it and bad beings from the Hell will catch the soul of the dying in order to draw it in their parallel demoniacal world. Problem

is that dying people have weakened vital functions and the lack of vital energy, thanks to which the stealing of their souls is the easier. This thing is being done

all throughout the world and is subjected to the highest concealment.

In order to stay safe, one should be dying alone without being seen by any other person (= no one is allowed to look at him and this is valid for any electronic

equipment, through which he can be observed, as well as for any distant observation from an opposite house through uncovered windows, for example) and without being

too close** to any other person."

Do they live and die like normal people, or are they different? Is there a special "treatment" for them?

I believe they live and die like normal people. If there was a special need of something, in most cases they could get it, but their soul bears pains better than the soul of

normal people, so it usually does not need any special help to the body.

Have you physically been to the "Holy Council" and did you physically see the giant beings, or it all happened in dreams/trance/astral travel?

I believe I was there only spiritually, but I am not sure about it at all. When the stars came over to me, I was awaken, but they have made me lost conscience. And on the "Glade of God's Remembrance" (see my "Komentar ke knize Amen") it was probably mainly memories and information recalled in me and transferred by some energy into me, but I am not sure.

The trees and other things around were smaller and smaller and a reality of a giant world has joined my mind. It was in the middle of night and in the middle of forest in a glade. The figures of the Beings were almost as tall as the trees. Can "Holy Council" transfer itself a bit into some glade in some forest?

Can't these giant beings give normal people a hand against Hell people?

They are more good than evil, but they are also universal. I am not sure about the fact to what an extend they are against the Hellish world. But they are more against it than for it.

But there is someone else who is more or less entirely against Hellish people: "Invincible Beings of the Sancturary of God". But they are doing nothing against Hellish people so far. It was seen. They are gathering all the truest prayers for the "Second Coming of Jesus Christ" or for such a kind of help (every religion believes in a different Savior or Helper or God-like Being that its believers pray to). One day, they will get all the callings "Come!". When they will have all of them, something very big will happen. At the little moment I have felt 100% certainty that it will be so. They have radiated 100% sureness. They know the future. They cannot be surprised nor overcame. But, sad to say, they will do nothing unless they have all the callings. I do not know if they will do all the necessary work by themselves only, but probably together with the "Holy Council".

Aren't you afraid that talking so publicly about these things, and stating that you're one of the "chosen ones" can be dangerous for you and that Hell people who're

looking for you can trace you more easilly?

Above all, it was them who have found out that I am one of the elected. They alredy did that long ago already. After the unsuccessful hunting of my soul by dark magic they have switched to the use of chemical things to make me fall ill and go crazy. If cleverly and silently done without any proper help for the consequences, it would look that they do not exist at all and the only "thing" that would remain here was a lunatic closed in some hospital, asylum-like place or, eventually, jail. Then it could be said, that they have only existed in my head and that it was the bad psychical condition that made me think that they exist. But who can say what will really happen. I have no idea since I do not know the future.

You lost me at "demonic humanoid souls". I am so tired of these negative messages. I'm looking for messages of hope, love, personal responsibiity, people coming together to solve problems, kindness, generosity, compassion. Is this really what you want to be known for? Is this what you want to stand for? Do you want to build a reputation on this? Think about setting your goals a little higher.

The highest place of love, mutual kindness and other positive aspects of interpersonal relationships is the Kingdom of God. But to obtain all the positive things we long for, we first have to get to that Kingdom. And not only we, more precisely our souls, but also the souls of all the other (normal people) we love and want to be together with.

But because there are Hellish people here who regularly prevent us from getting into that desired Kingdom, we have to learn about them and we have to search a way how to prevent them from preventing us from getting into there. Of course, this learning includes much of evil and negative things, but we cannot ignore them by not learning about them.

If you won't be aware of all the evil that is dangerous to your soul, how you can take care of its safety? Therefore let us know about the evil and negative things in order to escape from them to get to the biggest Good and the most positive place!

Nicely-sounding fairy-tales about the Heaven after our death were often written by those, who in fact do not want us to get there! Do not listen to them and seek the truth. It is said that we have to take a look into its eyes whatever great the cost.

For example: The soul of your grandmother is in the Hell but you were said that it is in the Heaven. Is it better to learn the terrible truth to deal with it somehow or to live with the nicely-sounding lie? Sweet lie can give you many good moments, but it does not save the soul of those you love nor that of your own.

The highest place of love, mutual kindness and other positive aspects of interpersonal relationships is the Kingdom of God. But to obtain all the positive things we long for, we first have to get to that Kingdom. And not only we, more precisely our souls, but also the souls of all the other (normal people) we love and want to be together with.

But because there are Hellish people here who prevent us from getting into that desired Kingdom, we have to learn about them and we have to search a way how to prevent them from preventing us from getting into there. Of course, this learning includes much of evil and negative things, but we cannot ignore them by not learning about them.

Where di d you get that idea? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only one who can prevent you from doing anything is yourself. Fear is the only thing to overcome. It sounds like you are not ready to do that, and are wanting to put a face and name to all your fears, while it may be an imaginary one.

I am fully aware of the aspects I find negative of myself (that you call evil), and know that they start and end within myself. I am far from perfect and fixing them all, but being real with myself and looking at them honestly helps so much. It would seem a detraction to pass off all this "evil" onto some demon. But you seem to be taking this concept to extreme levels, and becoming so fearful (I won't say the para____ word.

I've been in your shoes for a long time in that respect, so I know what it's like, but I've also left that state, and wish you to sometime soon, also.

No, I do not think so. It was more times and I was much younger and healtier then.

The more developed health service is, the smaller and smaller physical problems it can recognize by means of better and better diagnostic equipments.

Long ago, many illnesses that we know today as a physical damage to the brain were only taken as a purely psychical matter.

What you spoke about exists, but these "mental illnesses" mostly are a microphysical illness of the brain or consequences of some chemical impact on it, for example.

If you hold some kind of paranoid delusions, you're less likely to see a doctor.

Go see a doctor, you're a nut case.

Edited by Rlyeh

Several general thoughts on "the proving of Satanic or Hellish indications in movies":

I believe that it is hardly possible to prove their purpose-placement in movies, their Hellish meaning and that that Hellish people are behind them. But before I will continue with this subject, please let me make you familiar with an article about how Hellish people rule the things.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Reign of Hellish People

At first sight it can seem that there is nothing in the world what would point to the planetary reign of Hellish people. But one of the things that can reveal it at least a bit is their "system of ruling". Certain "pattern", by the help of which they rule the entire human society and do their works.

Maybe it is possible to say, that the essence of the activity of Hellish people is a systematic effort to go forward and the allocation of roles. This makes possible for everything to look "independently" and as the result of the natural development of events.

So perhaps in the case of "Satanic indications" in music it can mean for instance that that if somewhere will be forty Hellish singers, only one of them will straightly sing about Hellish things and at the same time use some expressive "Satanic indications". Two else won't sing about the Hellish things at all, but they will use some small indications, and the remaining thirty seven singers not only that they won't sing about the things related to Hell at all, but they won't even use any "Satanic indications". Despite this they all are Hellish.

Such a "distribution of roles" makes it possible for Hellish people to look independently, originally and differently. Seemingly it excludes the possibility, that they all are managed by someone who is standing in the background of them all and that they have a common goal. And this impression of independence is the stronger when they pretend a mutual conflict, which indirectly co-operating "Satanists" sometimes do.

Generally, Hellish people like when individual cultures and countries give the impression of "differentness" and mutual independence, too. Each of them keeps its style and its peculiarities, by which it is known in the world and which characterize it in the eyes of the world public. On the other hand, it is perhaps just the effort to make access to the ruling means over the whole planet easier, which more and more allows the penetration of single cultures and the giant degree of travelling among single countries and continents.

The fact is that that it is mainly them who decide the world politics, and what they agree on, it usually happens. And in order to make this possible, they have to have their people as the highest church and political leaders including presidents. Shortly in the lines of the most influential, but also richest people.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If all the "Satanic indications" in movies were used so diversely and variedly, that every of them would look differently than the other, how could we prove their Hellish purpose? Some people can believe that these indications have a hidden Hellish meaning and that they are both created and recognized by Hellish people, but it is hardly possible to prove it. The reason is the "principle of ruling the things" described in the above-mentioned article. They are created, used, divided and alternated in such a way to prevent their "Hellish origin" from being proven. The only question is if Hellish people have really used their "Satanic indications" in movies so perfectly that they have successfully prevented their true purpose from being discovered.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth