Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reminder of Hell

The_Spirit_of_Truth

So you're sitting on 'evidence', got it.

No such direct proofs but at least something. A lot of little things indicating a big thing.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

If you hold some kind of paranoid delusions, you're less likely to see a doctor.

These are not paranoid delusions but a truth. Hellish people know it. And, by the way, if someone thinks that they exist and rule the world, they can call him a "crazy person" and those thoughts of his they can officially take for paranoid delusions.

It is mainly soul stealing and ruling the world which are so easy for Helllish people because normal people do not believe that they exist.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

No such direct proofs but at least something. A lot of little things indicating a big thing.

And these would be? More of this `.` and this 0.0? I could do the same thing you're doing, go through a movie and pick out things that support a random idea like, say, gorilla ghosts are inhabiting people's bodies, and cover it in so much detail, and randomness and pictures, that it may seem logical but only in it's own self-contained logic.

And these would be? More of this `.` and this 0.0? I could do the same thing you're doing, go through a movie and pick out things that support a random idea like, say, gorilla ghosts are inhabiting people's bodies, and cover it in so much detail, and randomness and pictures, that it may seem logical but only in it's own self-contained logic.

I am not speaking about any pictures from movies, but this time about real stories of real people.

Well yeah, this time. And just stories? Awe man, I thought you had solid proof.

Stories with some half proofs, hopefully.

These are not paranoid delusions but a truth. Hellish people know it. And, by the way, if someone thinks that they exist and rule the world, they can call him a "crazy person" and those thoughts of his they can officially take for paranoid delusions.

They're your creation, they only know and do what you've attributed to them.

Either way your "hellish people" excuse is getting old.

They're your creation, they only know and do what you've attributed to them.

You probably do not believe in what you have said. What type of soul you have?

Hellish people are not my creation, rather I have always been their creation. They form and rule our human society and educate all the normal people. But their teaching does not contain any true religion and the truth of us all.

Either way your "hellish people" excuse is getting old.

They are actual. And they will be actual some longer time still, but not eternally. Do not worry.

I think it's wrong to malign people, who you do not know personally, by making claims that they're from, or heading to, or filled with, hell. I think that doing so is utterly hateful. We can't know for certain what is in the heart of every person, and we have no right to make assumptions about whether they are good or bad people by the cultural symbols that resonate with them.

If it makes you feel better, I have certain abilities that allows me to mess with peoples minds & so far I haven't noticed anything from the majority of your so called hellish people.

• Like 1

I think it's wrong to malign people, who you do not know personally, by making claims that they're from, or heading to, or filled with, hell. I think that doing so is utterly hateful. We can't know for certain what is in the heart of every person, and we have no right to make assumptions about whether they are good or bad people by the cultural symbols that resonate with them.

Above all, I speak about "Satanic indications" in movies and about two groups of souls - normal human and Hellish. Of course, I do not know what is in the heart of every person.

If it makes you feel better, I have certain abilities that allows me to mess with peoples minds & so far I haven't noticed anything from the majority of your so called hellish people.

Their soul is hidden. It is like a spiritual figure within human body. Part of the spiritual figure is connected to the body and in our matter it externally looks like a normal human being. But inside of it there is hidden the other part of that person's soul that is not recognized by normal people. Above all, they perceive superficial physical vibrations of other people and how they externally look like, but these normal people usually have no ability to perceive the entire spiritual essence of Hellish people.

Welp.

I'm certainly going to hell if it exists.

What matters most is the reason why you would eventually go there. Some use to go there to return to home (= Hellish people) and others go there to have a very bad time (= normal people).

My life has been so rieked of sin i wonder sometimes more than not if i will ever step into the halls of my fathers and bask as they did in their fundamental transcendentalism...one who has destroyed the physical lives of a multitude of others with drugs and sex can never see the light... No hope are shown to thee...... Sad face

There is no devil and no hell. Both are constructs used by early Christians to frighten people and to stop them returning to the gods they used to believed in. An example is the use of the image of the god Pan to represent Satan. The vast majority of people are perfectly normal and do not have any intentions of harming others. There are some people who do very bad things, though it is not because they are controlled by some non existant devil, it is because they are damaged, either by defects within their own psyche, or by a bad upringing. It is necessary to look beyond the advent of Christianty to see truth about what is in this ridiculous book of theirs. Hell was simply the Norse god of the dead, not a place for bad souls. Satan is simply a corruption of Shaitan, a local middle Eastern god.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

There is a negative parallel world that we can call Hell. The souls of many people originate from it and in fact they rule this human society. They have created a system how to treat normal people.

But they do not only evil things. For example, they have developed health service that is helping many normal people. Without Hellish people I would never be given antibiotics against angine and pneumonia when I was a kid, I would know no good dentist... Of course, the health service is also bad, mainly because of the abuse of psychiatry and the doing of soul hunting in case of severely ill & dying normal people.

When Hellish people do harm to other normal people, it has some rules and in many cases Hellish people are supporting normal people and they take care of them sometimes even all through their life, but they sometimes make them pay a little tax from it, although the people usually won't notice it at all.

But, originally, we were talking about the "Reminder of Hell."

Here are two more interesting:

1. Let us see the following shows from TV Series "Kung Fu", episode "The Cenotaph". Sample 1: Dragon, old woman looks to the ground and even knocks by the stick on it. Then she falls down and the soldiers bend down to her. Sample 2: The man says "I challenge Heaven and Hell!" and then we see looks downwards and upwards. In the end there are two pictures: The hero pictured as if he was two times and his beloved master who was blind.

2. This one is from movie "Волкодав".

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfzgwATkZ4o

Related explanation to such "reminders" are posted on this page:

http://www.pavelkastl.cz/reading/reminder_of_hell.htm

*snip*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
Offensive commentary removed
  • Like 1

Here goes "reminder of Hell" from "Wake of Death". Closed eyes, then some little story with cars in which some girl "looks downwards" during a short moment. Then flames of candles (also a piece of red color which is a blood on the left corpse), Mr. Van Damme looks downwards toward the Hell and then somewhat upwards (and also to the side). Look at the other movies with Van Damme, there are Hellish things in therm.

damme.jpg

Here is another reminder from "Sex and Lucia". The man makes a raspy sound, the girl looks downwards, then we see a little pit in the sand, and, finally, there are fingers "pointing down".

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Vur9KLsMg[/media]

So many people here would recognize this but they would not admit it. This should have stayed hidden from normal people.

*snip*

Mod Edit - Continue with commentary like that and you'll be receiving a PM.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
offensive comment removed - Mod Edit - Continue with commentary like that and you'll be receiving a PM.
  • Like 1

Here goes "reminder of Hell" from "Wake of Death". Closed eyes, then some little story with cars in which some girl "looks downwards" during a short moment. Then flames of candles (also a piece of red color which is a blood on the left corpse), Mr. Van Damme looks downwards toward the Hell and then somewhat upwards (and also to the side). Look at the other movies with Van Damme, there are Hellish things in therm.

damme.jpg

Here is another reminder from "Sex and Lucia". The man makes a raspy sound, the girl looks downwards, then we see a little pit in the sand, and, finally, there are fingers "pointing down".

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Vur9KLsMg[/media]

So many people here would recognize this but they would not admit it. This should have stayed hidden from normal people.

what are you trying to say? you should add it IN YOUR VIDEOS... why is she looking down? what is she seeing? what does it MEAN?

....but these normal people usually have no ability to perceive the entire spiritual essence of Hellish people.

HAVE you ever wondered that it might be because they are HELLISH people too? That's why they can't see the faults of their "brothers" because they see no fault with themselves?