Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reminder of Hell

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Above all, I speak about "Satanic indications" in movies and about two groups of souls - normal human and Hellish. Of course, I do not know what is in the heart of every person.

... are you trying to say that the HELLISH PEOPLE look down, and the heavenly people look UP?... THEN why aren't we seeing people walking around with their necks being stuck in one position with stiff necks all the time so that we can easily identify the demonic from the angelic... I wonder how their medical bills would look? I was just wondering since these days everything goes, so you can make up anything and it would sell, especially in the NEW AGE cult dogma and their zealots.... they can tell any gibberish like this and get paid, do you want to make money? Then teach them your CRAFT! No one would hold you accountable if you are desperate, using the system against the system.

rman3076l.jpg

YOU THINK michealangelo is STILL STUCK ON EARTH? He never made it to heaven, hence the looking up????

Edited by araxia

First, thank you for your honest reply.

Did you come up with this theory alone, or do you follow someone else's thoughts?

If, as you state, Hell people are more numerous than "normal" people, why do they hide? Wouldn't be logical that after reaching the, let's say, break-even point in population, they'd reveal themeselves? It wouldn't even be a revelation, since they're the majority. At this point normal people should hide, not them!

You write that they started to hunt your soul, and while hunting you, you heard them speaking about all these things. Who were them? Did you manage to escape them, and how?

So, you say you're one of the elected. How many elected are there in the world? Elected by who/what? Heaven? What's their/your goal? Since you state that Hell people exist, do Heaven people exist too? Are they the "elected ones" or something different?

he obviously thinks he is CHOSEN or something, if that be the case WHY ISN'T HE LOOKING UP TO HEAVEN? He should NOT be able to lower his head or bend his neck in a position to view the computer screen.

I usually stay far away from any person or people who think they are CHOSEN, or the CHOSEN ones.... superiority complex issues arises due to their inferiority complex issues, they seek control over the minds of others... not a pure SOURCE of LOVE or LIGHT... a pure source of LOVE AND LIGHT and TRUTH would see the SPECIAL in everything and love unconditionally everything seeing the PURPOSE IN ALL, even those they consider "hellish" people, since there must be a reason why GOD created them in the first place, not to mention that EVERYONE HAS A DARK SIDE, and jesus himself preached that there is NO ONE WITHOUT SIN, and those that believe they are, well they are hypocrites and liars...

...so these "chosen" ones who think they are PERFECT, more PERFECT than their enemies, it is they who cannot love the neighbour as the self, they cannot see another as themselves to see and behold their TRUE NATURE, which would prevent them from judging another....

...truth if you see you have a DARK SIDE that can be just as lethal as that of your perceived "enemy's" then you cannot say you ARE BETTER than him or her, anyone has the CAPABILITY TO HARM ANYONE when they choose, that is the GIFT OF FREE WILL, not everyone acts on it, but everyone in this lifetime never once NEVER acted on it.. if they did then they are some SAINT... but in this world of duality, it is highly unlikely to be a saint if you have to survive.

Namaste.jpg

... namaste, the dual nature (dark and light) in me sees the dual nature in you, thus I CANNOT JUDGE, since the NATURE OF GOD is dual by nature in itself.

Edited by araxia

There is one more thing about the dragon, a well-known excerpt from Bible:

Re 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.

sorry dude,not trying to knock down your belief but it seems that you are using scripture to try and prove a point that isn't really a point at all.

using scripture the way your trying to use it is wrong,sounds like you are here to promote your own site,Your using the wrong scripture all together,there are dozens of scriptures that better fit what yoiur trying to say.Revelations is talking about the end times ,and your fitting the wrong pieces together,but this is just my opinion,no disrespect meant.

• Like 1

what are you trying to say? you should add it IN YOUR VIDEOS... why is she looking down? what is she seeing? what does it MEAN?

First of all, a little description is on explaining web page.

To get to know more about it, you can also download the articles from MediaFire. There is also an update for it on Rapidshare.

... are you trying to say that the HELLISH PEOPLE look down, and the heavenly people look UP?...

Its not that simple. Hellish people can look both downwards and upwards or to any other direction. As we know, figuratively speaking Hell is "down" and Heaven is "up".

Personally, sometimes I suspect Hellish people from wanting to become the "more prosperous" or "ruling" kind who will be stronger than the positive part of the God's might. If we consider the entire might consisting of 12 stars, perhaps they want to have more than half which means at least 7 stars (I think I have read something about red dragon with 7 crowns in bible, perhaps it is somehow related, I do not know).

Anyway perhaps the looks "down and up" completed by other indications sometimes also including one raised finger can mean such a victory. But there won't be any.

I have seen "a circle of knowledge" and Hellish people had nicely covered its majority (perhaps 60% or maximally two third) but the rest was an empty window for them.

I see that on your current avatar you have a fire so I will show you two "Reminders of Hell" related to it.

1. Now sample from "Москва 2017". Fire, smoke, looks downwards and sentence meaning "You have changed my life into Hell". Then looks downwards again and in the end looks downwards and upwards.

2. Here is a sample from "Desert Heat". Looks downwards and to the right, one eye of the coyote, look downwards, red color, fire and look downwards again. I think that there was only heard word "help" and not straightly "Hell" :-)

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il1JWBrIvr8

uhhm... what are you saying that all movies are filled with SATANIC symbolism, so no one must watch movies any more.. and I am amazed why do you still watch it, to save people or to warn them? Don't you realize that what you are trying to say is that PEOPLE are unconsciously being indoctrinated watching any movies, being unknowingly indoctrinated by these symbols and signs to become SATAN worshipers?

And on a last note basically that would mean to you that ANY MOVIE which challenges the darkness in man, or portrays the darkness in man, that makes man FACE HIS SHADOW self is SATANIC? Or that all stories that makes people go into a phase of introspection is EVIL?

I want to tell you a story, you see that MOST CHRISTIANS are in DENIAL of the darkness within them, and only blame other people for having darkness inside of them? Are you one of these people?... and in my view SUCH MOVIES of darkness and wickedness is A GOOD THING, to make man face the horrible DARK SIDE in themselves... something a CHRISTIAN always denies... not to mention even after they watch such movies they ARE STILL IN DENIAL, and can't ever believe that they would ever be capable of such dreadful things.... which is a lie... and would seek to place blame on fictional characters like SATAN, something outside of themselves, to JUST NOT see SATAN within themselves... CHRISTIANS ARE MASTERS OF SCAPEGOATING.

In my opinion, maybe you are TRYING to run away from your own darkness within yourself by trying to point it on stories/movies portraying such darkness... why don't you just see the movies as messages of self-reflectory value?

If you are a true Christian then YOU must admit your darkness within yourself to GOD always to be SAVED? You seem to be in denial and therefore must be just as lost as the hellish people you blame all these things on.

define_your_true_self.gif

Are you in fact not being EVIL or hellish yourself by placing blame and scapegoating like this? I mean people who are making movies are doing so to survive, do you think they like it? No one likes work...but that is besides the point. To you every movie is evil and SATAN infested... even though these people saw a special meaning behind it, without SATAN even in their minds... when you see everything as EVIL AND SATANIC, as HELLISH... then aren't you "HELLISH" yourself? I mean you see no good in anything... not even a spiritual message that could be relayed in a movie. And what are you trying to say that ALL ACTORS ARE DEMONS doomed for all eternity? Where is the forgiveness and love on your part as part of your Christian couture?

I am going to be quite honest with you... I do not see any worth in your WEBSITE, apart from the fact you SEE SATAN everywhere BUT not in yourself... BELIEVE me I have been guilty of this too... so I understand...but can there not come at least any good from those you call "hellish"?

Edited by araxia

sounds like you are here to promote your own site

It sounds like that. It does not make the best impression to point to my site every time when I make some post.

I have deleted my signature and who wants he or she will find the link to my web site in my profile or in some pages that I can link from some of my posts.

sorry dude,not trying to knock down your belief but it seems that you are using scripture to try and prove a point that isn't really a point at all.

using scripture the way your trying to use it is wrong,sounds like you are here to promote your own site,Your using the wrong scripture all together,there are dozens of scriptures that better fit what yoiur trying to say.Revelations is talking about the end times ,and your fitting the wrong pieces together,but this is just my opinion,no disrespect meant.

he is seeing the DRAGON everywhere EXCEPT in HIMSELF.... when you lose sight of the dragon or snake inside of yourself you CANNOT BE A TRUE SERVANT OF GOD, because true servants of GOD are NOT ever in denial of their dark side and sins... part of being saved by GOD'S grace is realizing that you are NOT PERFECT either, that you are just like the rest susceptible to darkness... admitting it.

It sounds like that. It does not make the best impression to point to my site every time when I make some post.

I have deleted my signature and who wants he or she will find the link to my web site in my profile or in some pages that I can link from some of my posts.

okay dude this is how I see it, you are out to HUNT hellish people... but being HUNTER of them isn't that making you a bad person too? ONLY seeing the bad in people? Becoming a hunter of hellish people? Did you see the "season of the witch", there Nicholas Cage was a cold blooded murderer, of men, women and kids alike, had blood on his hands and in his heart, and was later depicted fighting SATAN AND KILLING HIM, and walked out as the HERO of the movie... two wrongs do not make a right... how can he be the HERO if he had spilled so many blood of innocent individuals in the name of his 'GOD' being a top soldier of the knights of templar or something pretending to be these HIGH UP CHRISTIANS, yet they KILLED FOR A LIVING, and called themselves "saints"... that does NOT MAKE SENSE thus the end of the movie is highly HYPOCRITICAL in my opinion, since the MAN that is basically SATAN HIMSELF kills a DEMON, and now he is a hero? When he is just like the demons he despise.

Get a reality check, I don't think that you are seeing yourself clearly... you are out to HUNT demons while you yourself have demon or hellish qualities to your personality...being HATEFUL ETC.

uhhm... what are you saying that all movies are filled with SATANIC symbolism, so no one must watch movies any more..

Not all movies are "filled with Satanism". And even if they were it is not a reason to stop watching them completely.

and I am amazed why do you still watch it, to save people or to warn them?

I want to warn normal people, to point out that there are hidden evil signs in some of the movies which were purposely created by evil people who belong to the kind that rules our entire human society.

Don't you realize that what you are trying to say is that PEOPLE are unconsciously being indoctrinated watching any movies, being unknowingly indoctrinated by these symbols and signs to become SATAN worshipers?

Normal good people can only be "unconsciously indoctrinated" partly and not too much. Quite often they can even see a good thing in the hidden "Satanic indications" because they do not understand them at all. Now I will introduce one extreme example:

Some Hellish people will create a belief that takes some fabricated being with one horn for a God who is said to be very good. However, the being will in fact indicate some Hellish demon. Some good and deeply-believing normal people will pray to that God with the deepest possible faith in his goodness and through that fabricated and artificially created belief they can even get heard in the Heaven. Their intentions and wish will be so clean and so intensive and so good, that they can be heard in the Heaven more than those who try to call to the real God or to some real Good Being really existing there. Even such things are possible. I was also calling to Jesus Christ and there was not any. Instead of him others have appeared.

Not all movies are "filled with Satanism". And even if they were it is not a reason to stop watching them completely.

I want to warn normal people, to point out that there are hidden evil signs in some of the movies which were purposely created by evil people who belong to the kind that rules our entire human society.

Normal good people can only be "unconsciously indoctrinated" partly and not too much. Quite often they can even see a good thing in the hidden "Satanic indications" because they do not understand them at all. Now I will introduce one extreme example:

Some Hellish people will create a belief that takes some fabricated being with one horn for a God who is said to be very good. However, the being will in fact indicate some Hellish demon. Some good and deeply-believing normal people will pray to that God with the deepest possible faith in his goodness and through that fabricated and artificially created belief they can even get heard in the Heaven. Their intentions and wish will be so clean and so intensive and so good, that they can be heard in the Heaven more than those who try to call to the real God or to some real Good Being really existing there. Even such things are possible. I was also calling to Jesus Christ and there was not any. Instead of him others have appeared.

"not all movies contain satanic symbolism", but surely in every movie you have people LOOKING UP AND DOWN, NO?

As for your quote... even the most PURE HEARTED can be deceived, how you might ask? IGNORANCE... the only way you can make sure your HEART stays pure or in the right place in this world is by continuously educating yourself.... thus those without spiritual education can easily be swayed no matter how good they think their intentions might be. Only the ignorant stops spiritual education, because the DEVIL gets better with his methods each time.

"not all movies contain satanic symbolism", but surely in every movie you have people LOOKING UP AND DOWN, NO?

Please excuse me, but now you seem to be owned by yourself.

Please notice the way you talk. Big letters, more posts, but then you say the above-quoted sentence.

Everybody is often looking up and down and it is normal. But in order for these looks to become "Hellish indication", they have to be put in some circumstances, accompanied by something what would make them the indication. You did not read my articles and explanation.

Dragon can rightfully be used as a "Satanic indication", in other words Devilish circumstance or sign.

Dragon is a mythical creature mightier than "the official king of animals" lion. It can be bigger, stronger, it can both fly and walk, it can even spit fire (and fire is related to Hell).

We could hardly find an animal or shortly living creature that could symbolize Hellish things better than the dragon.

I am lost here, are you promoting a new x-box game?

The S.O.T

=========================================================================================

Please tell me you do not walk our streets by day...........or night come to think of it?

I have a few things that may help the OP in his quest.

1: Find a very good clinical psychologist.

2: Take the medicine you are prescribed.

3: the voices will stop.

Speaking in all seriousness, If these are your real thoughts and opinions you really should see someone who you can talk about your theories with they may be able to help you.

I have a few things that may help the OP in his quest.

1: Find a very good clinical psychologist.

2: Take the medicine you are prescribed.

3: the voices will stop.

Speaking in all seriousness, If these are your real thoughts and opinions you really should see someone who you can talk about your theories with they may be able to help you.

PSYCHOLOGISTS won't be able to help them, because they cannot decipher occult knowledge.

I also don't see that this guy has a problem,

he obviously sees something and it is TRUE that the illuminati uses the media for SATANIC purposes please check out this video:

So please stop telling people on this forum that they are sick, this guy might just have a point even if it is OTT.

PS I think you are sick if you CANNOT SEE these things, those who cannot interpret spiritual stuff well they are just uhhhm OFF.

Edited by araxia

PSYCHOLOGISTS won't be able to help them, because they cannot decipher occult knowledge.

Actually, the approach of psychology and psychiatry toward the occult knowledge is simple.

When psychologists and psychiatrists deal with patients obsessed with occult things, they have to use the treatment that is contained in official psychology and psychiatry, which is however missing the proper knowledge of these things.

But then there is the hidden truth of this. For example, the majority of psychiatrists are Hellish. They know about demons (I am also supposed to become obsessed with one as the result of chemical things used on me) and similarly, but they keep this knowledge hidden and they do not use to put it in the information included in the official psychiatry. They also abuse this branch of medicine for Hellish purposes.

Hellish people are not my creation, rather I have always been their creation.

Who creates an agnostic, and are they hellish or close to God?

Who creates an agnostic, and are they hellish or close to God?

Evil, demons, vilifiers!

They don't have faith in god so...

• Like 1

are they hellish or close to God?

They are humanoid demonical creatures that came from the Hell. Today they rule the whole mankind. They are and are not close to the God.

Another "reminders of Hell" by several movies with famous Van Damme:

"Hard Target" (00:15:09) red clothes, look and hands downwards, flame of a candle, closed eyes and smoke; (00:01:02) talking about eyes, emphasis on eyes, snake, looks downwards with raised eyebrows, red clothes, then the snake again (attacking from above downwards), looks downwards and upwards and red color of blood.

Here is the first part of the "snake scene" (00:01:02)

hardtargetd.jpg

"In Hell" (00:53:57) "two faces" of Hellish people - "figure in a figure"; (01:01:43) during next several minutes young man looks downwards several times and when he is "lifted up" and kept by a prison officer there are looks downwards and upwards and a raised finger of the prison officer as he touches that young man's lips and then there is one more look downwards; (01:17:25) candles, looks downwards, looks upwards with flashes of lighting and after it looks downwards and upwards. Shortly Hell.

"KickBoxer" (00:38:38) raised finger, looks downwards and upwards and a flying bird of prey; (01:27:51) statue of snake, red color of blood and looks downwards and upwards; (01:32:10) falling downwards, statue of snake, looks downwards, blood and fire present, too.

"Legionnaire" (01:25:54) one eye and flame (patron upwards instead of raised finger), then a hole in the earth and hands downwards into it, and in the end a walking actor and fire and smoke around him.

"Lionheart" (00:02:00) looks downwards and upwards, a spit and pouring of gasoline downwards, and a man in fire; (00:44:33) one eye closed, raised eyebrows, eyes covered by the hand, a big forward bend toward the car, closed eyes and head downwards, raised finger and looks upwards (also look to the side); (01:28:20) in the fight there are repeated very striking looks downwards while the actor "crawls on all four", in the course of which the eyes are looking downwards and upwards, in the end the scene is finished by looks downwards and upwards and red color; (01:40:31) gauze near eyes, closing of eyes as the actor embraces a little girl, a look aslant upwards at a black person, and the closing of eyes with head somewhat bended forward. This last scene as such a little thing, that perhaps it does not straightly belong among "reminders of Hell". On the other hand, the movie is ended by it and therefore it can have a kind of such a meaning.

The rest is here.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

There are two of the above-mentioned scenes on videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzuPXsCTGBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjPnViLUUqw

In a lot of "Hellish scenes" we can see "emphasized eyes". But why is it so?

You should know that when Hellish people see emphasized eyes, it gives them a different meaning than to us. They have a different soul that is connected to the body and eyes in a different manner than that of ours. Besides, Hellish people are able to release negative energy by the look of eyes. Therefore the sight of emphasized eyes makes Hellish people remember their different demonical humanoid soul and their ability to release negative energy by means of their eyes.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

How is it that your the only one that knows. With all the psychics and other people living in the world. And that has lived.

They are humanoid demonical creatures that came from the Hell. Today they rule the whole mankind. They are and are not close to the God.

Ohh, OK, thanks for the reply, at least now I know my ancestry. That should save me a few buck on that website. Cheers.

I still attend Church out of respect for tradition, and in honor of my Father, and because it can be a nice morning out, and I send my kids to an ecumenical school. Has my agnostic "inherent evilness" been passed on, or do they still have a chance to be close to God? Because my agnosticism keeps me from God, does that extend to my wife? As we were married in a Church under the eye of God?

Just wondering. Seems I am in hell, just wondering if it's just me or if I will see the kids there. My wife is not agnostic so I am a little confused as to if I have accidentally dammed her to hell or not? Am I alone in this, or am I dragging everyone down with me?

Edited by psyche101