Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed from an airplane

your_dark_passenger

[media=]

[/media]

A UFO was filmed from an airplane window over Oklahoma City on Thursday, May 3, 2012. The unidentified flying object was dark gray in color and round in shape.

It appeared to be buffeted by wind turbulence during the short time that it was being filmed. The video shows the UFO bouncing wildly from side to side above the clouds. According to Gather.com, "The flying saucer hovers in the air, tilting so much, it displays its underside several times."

Edited by your_dark_passenger

Worst footage ever! why do people post fake stuff...

Is it bad because its not grainy and unclear or because its too clear and therefore, too good to be true? Any other reasons?

You can even hear the audio splicing .

Really terrible hon. Keep looking though

Can you imagine traveling fourty two trillion light years to earth to just orbit around in our thick atmosphere just to wobble around in a pie plate like that ?

No wonder they Aliens are always described as having Big almond eyes ,and Grey skin ! There about to Puke after that ride here !

:alien::no:

• Like 1

'Woo, Plitnak! Buzz the plane again! I'm gonna show them the 'twin moons of Hoznark' if you know what I mean!' -chugchug-

Oh, if only it were real.

• Like 1

It's a very well done fake. When are these fakers going to stop the excessive camera shaking effect? It doesn't become anymore believable when you shake the image.

• Like 1

it is a real shame you can't believe anything you see any more, I don't know if that was CGI or real, but i would love to believe that was real.

sigh unfortunately i don't

• Like 1

yeah all of these hoaxers aren't helping anybody with these fake videos. They just make a mockery of the whole subject

Worst footage ever! why do people post fake stuff...

Because there is no " real stuff ".

• Like 1

Yeah what Sweetpumper said ! Theres Lots of Stuff ! Remember ITs almost November, There will bee Lots of Stuff ! And I mean Lots of Stuff !

I built that ! :tu:

get my helmut ready Sweet !

Yeah what Sweetpumper said ! Theres Lots of Stuff ! Remember ITs almost November, There will bee Lots of Stuff ! And I mean Lots of Stuff !

I built that ! :tu:

get my helmut ready Sweet !

You crack me up sometime's , I have no idea in hell what you are on about , but you get the thumbs up for a friday anyways :tu:

On topic - very bad attempt indeed , the guy talking in the back ground sound like a complete tool ....

TiP.

Not to mention why would a flying saucer be that effected by the wind

Can you imagine traveling fourty two trillion light years to earth to just orbit around in our thick atmosphere just to wobble around in a pie plate like that ?

No wonder they Aliens are always described as having Big almond eyes ,and Grey skin ! There about to Puke after that ride here !

:alien::no:

If you listen to Bob Lazar he explains why UFO's get the wobbles....
  • Like 1

I thought they developed a cure for the wobbles.

Bob Lazar, eh?

Cheers,

Badeskov

i thought we were pro-paranormal, not disbelievers, i know theres alot of fakes, but alot are legit , maybe not little green men but something is there, something very advanced.

I love this crap lol

• Like 2

Real or fake has anybody noticed that a lot of these saucer craft tend to be very wobbly.. I don't get why someone would intelligently make it wobble giving it a cheap, fake look.. I've seen a lot of "UFO" videos that exhibit this characteristic and either these people like being consistent or something else is going on here.

I can't imagine the occupants can deal with all the wobbling, even if they were somehow stabilized inside the craft by some means so that they can't feel the movement, but the view from inside of the craft has got to make you vomit.