Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lord of the rings online

Mr.United_Nations

Hi does anyone play Lord of the rings online free version?

I just started yesterday and the map is pretty huge I didnt see many other users only 16 between Bree and The Shire.

Also how far can i go in the map in the free version?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.United_Nations

• Orcseeker

• Wookietim

I played it during the beta and have spent about an hour or two over the past few weeks. I find it to have improved immensely. I know they have a sale on for 3 expansions (Moria, Mirkwood and Isenguard) right now.

I saw quite a few players, I guess it depends on the server.

As far as the map goes they've only done a little bit of it do far. Mainly the top left part of middle earth and branching towards the right a bit with Mirkwood and such last time I checked.

Thanks and what area is good for training?

I'm not sure what you mean by that and I haven't played for a long time or seen everything yet.

Hi does anyone play Lord of the rings online free version?

I just started yesterday and the map is pretty huge I didnt see many other users only 16 between Bree and The Shire.

Also how far can i go in the map in the free version?

I tried it and it looked kinda fun but there were a few glitches that kept me from entirely enjoying it - mainly that I felt like I was spending more time going from place to place than actually doing things and some of the physics seemed to not be working right. That was last year though so all of that may have been fixed by now...

Combat

I have no idea, never invested too much time in it.

These games usually have areas over level ranges. You just move onto each area as your level increases.