Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO War

Sweetpumper

I don't know what's worse - that such an article was even written or that there are morons who believe such nonsense.

The UFO/Alien fringe drive me nuts,especially when they present dodgy youtube video's as evidence.

Would you rather talk Unicorns?

Do I strike you as a Unicorn lover? Is there some reason that you imagine me sitting around the campfire singing about Unicorns and posting happy notes on people's cars?

I don't know what I could possibly have said to give anyone such an impression of me, but consider this a correction if I have.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

The UFO/Alien fringe drive me nuts,especially when they present dodgy youtube video's as evidence.

Lots of people have driven me nuts over the years, and when I was overseas I sometimes shot warm Pepsi up their snouts and things like that, but now that I am retired and living back home I have adopted a somewhat milder, mellower and more sedate lifestyle. That's just fine with me.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Wait. You guys dont believe that the US and China are currently fighting off a alien invasion? Good, we have you right where we want you. Bwwaa, Bwwaahaa, Bwwaahaaa (thats my evil laugh)

I doubt if it's anything so simple as the plot of a Hollywood B-movie starring Ronald Reagan. If it is a movie at all, it's probably more like The Spy Who Came in from the Cold, which has always been one of my favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QilHJwLK_kw&feature=player_detailpage

Do I strike you as a Unicorn lover? Is there some reason that you imagine me sitting around the campfire singing about Unicorns and posting happy notes on people's cars?

I don't know what I could possibly have said to give anyone such an impression of me, but consider this a correction if I have.

So then are you saying you don't like Unicorns? :w00t:

Oh, and the reason for China supposedly operating in the area because the US navy is occupied in the Persian Gulf is complete and utter BS too. The US has quite a few carrier groups back home. One carrier battle group has more firepower than the whole Chinese Navy.

The person who started this rumor probably just saw the movie Battleship..

I can't believe stuff like this gets the attention it does.

No doubt there will be someone who skips my comment and goes on believing it and comments on it.

I don't believe the article at all, but your comment doesn't make sense. lol

If the US navy and Chinese Navy where working together then the US navy would supply the logistics in a support role anyway. I find it funny you are trying to debunk what is blatantly a fake story with something that doesn't make sense as far as the story is concerned..

Here's an interesting comment from the article in the OP that sounds much more plausible (and not alien):

Where is this quote from?

The comment was posted to the article that's linked in the original post on this thread.

I too, was interested in the source for that quote. Even if fake, interesting 'idea' (disturbing an unknown living organism under the floor of the ocean!)

Edit: I see source has already been given.

Edited by Matt Vinyl

If the US navy and Chinese Navy where working together then the US navy would supply the logistics in a support role anyway. I find it funny you are trying to debunk what is blatantly a fake story with something that doesn't make sense as far as the story is concerned..

Actually, what you wrote made no sense at all. Aside from food and fuel, the US cannot logistically supply China in combat operations because our ships use very different types of ammunition. For your statement to be correct, we need to assume the US keeps stockpiles of ammunition used in Chinese war ships, which in itself, makes no sense.

No, I what I really said was Nuke the Unicorns.

SexyUnicornGuy.jpg

Motivational_Pic_Nuke_by_MegaUnicornGuy.jpg

As long as it's just the pink and blue unicorns! LOL