Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

proof hellboy exists?

mahindu

He's also the rightful King of England courtesy of being related to King Arthur....

what? >.<

Hellboy. He's the King of England/Britain because he's related to King Arthur - he can also wield Excalibur for that reason.

• Like 1

Hellboy. He's the King of England/Britain because he's related to King Arthur - he can also wield Excalibur for that reason.

Makes more sense than this thread.

• Like 1

wow i didnt know that.. awesome!

Makes more sense than this thread.

**** hater...

Yup, that's me. Comic book hater.

It just proves you're a terrible person Imaginary ... how can you hate comic books? :P

• Like 1

Hey everyone quit giving mahindu a hard time. He is just looking for proof, I did some research and didnt find anything directly mentioning hellboy but I did find some information on someone that might know more about him and at least thats a start right? Here is a picture of the person,

Bat_Boy.PNG

His name is Batboy maybe he's a cousin or something. I'm still trying to track down contact info for him but het gets around alot so give me some time. I think this is a good lead :tsu:

• Like 2

Hey everyone quit giving mahindu a hard time. He is just looking for proof, I did some research and didnt find anything directly mentioning hellboy but I did find some information on someone that might know more about him and at least thats a start right? Here is a picture of the person,

Bat_Boy.PNG

His name is Batboy maybe he's a cousin or something. I'm still trying to track down contact info for him but het gets around alot so give me some time. I think this is a good lead :tsu:

okay.. the beginning of that was very good but then you went full troll =_= thanks...

okay.. the beginning of that was very good but then you went full troll =_= thanks...

Can you blame him? I've been messing with you, yeah, but you have to see it from our perspective, though. If you're seriously going to come on here and say that a comic book character is real, you better have some damn good proof or you may as well be a troll.

Also, most people here do think critically. Does that make us more skeptical than some? Absolutely. But it also gives us a more realistic picture of the world we live in and weeds out all the crazy from the actual unexplained.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

Yes, this Hellboy is awesome. So awesome that me maybe getting a third movie just because of this.

I didn't know you were in films.lol
  • Like 1

Well.. I don't like to brag....thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-025.gif

I couldn't resist the typo. :yes:
  • Like 1

if anybody can find some solid proof that hellboy and the BPRD exists please post and let me know ^^

What reason is there to believe that Hellboy is real any more than Superman, Batman or any other comic book character ?

Yes, this Hellboy is awesome. So awesome that me maybe getting a third movie just because of this.

Del Toro said he would start working on it after he finished the Hobbit :3