Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star Wars. Cantina Bar.

Professor T

Best Movies as voted by UM.  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What were the best movies, (multiple choices)

• Episode 1 The Phantom menace
    • Episode 2 Attack of the Clones
    • Episope 3 Revenge of the Sith
    • Episode 4 A new Hope
    • Episode 5 The empire strikes back
    • Episode 6 Return of the Jedi

Welcome All Star Wars Fans!!!

Share your fond memories, Move Trivia, Photo's & Clips of the Star-Wars Saga..

2005-star_wars_episode_three-3.jpg

Awesome.. ^^^ "The force will be with you. Always."

Funny how Episodes 1,2 & 3 havent got any votes yet.

Edited by Professor T

Anything after the first two,and I mean chronologically,neh. I barely got through return of the Jedi ,and the new ones are horrific .

• Like 1

Anything after the first two,and I mean chronologically,neh. I barely got through return of the Jedi ,and the new ones are horrific .

So true! & may the force be with you..

The thirst two were groovy 70's but very real as is the actors actually interacted with the aliens, anamatronics, set, ect..

You can tell in episode 1,2 & 3 it was all blue screen because the acting & scenes were short & ghastly.

I pee on episide one................. & Jar jar binks..

SW-stormtrooper.jpg

Edited by Professor T

Carrie Fisher's film debut in Shampoo (1975):

Carrie Fisher - Star Wars audition:

Mark Hamill - Star Wars audition:

Kurt Russell - Star Wars audition:

Cindy Williams - Star Wars audition:

Harrison Ford - Star Wars audition:

• Like 1

Star Wars played a huge role in my childhood.

Basically A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.

Lucas just went too Jim Henson cute with the Ewoks especially after the dramatic events that unfolded in TESB.

The prequels are simply lousy story-telling and sloppy characterization but Revenge Of The Sith is half-decent just because I love the final fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin accompanied by a cool John Williams score. I never imagined Anakin would be presented as a whiny b**** of teenager.

I would have rather have seen Anakin portrayed by Jude Law or Christian Bale or Leonardo DiCaprio or somebody, anybody but Hayden Christiansen yet that would affect the age differential between Obi-Wan and Anakin I guess.

• Like 1

^^^ So True..

My Favorites were A hew Hope & Empire Strikes back.. Return of the Jedi was a little lame.

The Phantom Menace & Attack of the Clones were disasterous, but like you say, out of Episides I II & III, III is probably the best.

Grevious was awesome.

But still, I thing George Lucas went a bit soft with the films.. Some of the characters were far to Cartoonish.

Edited by Saru
Removed hotlinked image
  • Like 1

^^^ So True..

My Favorites were A hew Hope & Empire Strikes back.. Return of the Jedi was a little lame.

The Phantom Menace & Attack of the Clones were disasterous, but like you say, out of Episides I II & III, III is probably the best.

Grevious was awesome.

But still, I thing George Lucas went a bit soft with the films.. Some of the characters were far to Cartoonish.

So true. I cant believe how poorly the characters were written. I desired someone noble and a galaxy class fighter pilot with a brooding darker side just ready to pounce upon the stage. See, in the original trilogy Obi-Wan speaks about him being a fantastic pilot which we never witness in the prequels really. So, what I was anticipating was a Jedi master plus NCO posterchild.

Psst... the prequels were cartoons... dont tell anyone :whistle:

• Like 1

Better go to the toilet before you watch this clip.

It's only 2 minutes.. This is not to be viewed for the first time with a full bladder.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Professor T
  • Like 2

Now here is a surprise: in the original designs for "Star Wars" artist Ralph MacQuarrie painted Luke as a girl!. Quite a concept, eh?

67ietyjfdgjcdf.jpg

Edited by Professor T