Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who want learn seal Holy pray...

the old king

To everyone who want learn Holy seal Pray for any wish...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the old king

• libstaK

• Bl4d3

• mm22

For one who want learn this Holy pray.. Please give me ur completly birth date, so I can tell you in what day you will start the ritual... Because the day start ritual are different each other who want learn it and it depend the date you was born... if you really feel for give your completly born date was private, so message me.. If not, just give it in here.. i will wait.. I don't wanna careless guide someone who want learn this holy pray... I hope you all understand and this the one of my responbility for teach this.

Could you not post the formula you are using to designate the correct date of the prayer ritual?

@libstaK: Could you not post the formula you are using to

designate the correct date of the prayer ritual?

I think I can not, my friend.. Except if I want to give you fake prayer and fake spell...

I guess... If you already have learn spell or pray ritual before, maybe you already know the important thing the date for start it in the ritual and what for date use in ritual.. If not, so it's means, you missing something and your master not tell you about it or don't know what the important date in ritual.

@Brian Topp: Hehehe.. But it's not game pc War Craft.. ^_^

• 1 month later...

To everyone who want learn Holy seal Pray for any wish...

Look up poet hunter on net for Mike Monahan. [a friend of the late John Denver} His poems are out of this world!!