Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Secrets To Be Revealed This Weekend

Simbi Laveau

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/21/ufo-secrets-national-atomic-testing-museum_n_1902019.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

5 retired military men,from both the USA and the UK ,are joining forces this weekend in WashingtonDC. ,to discuss ufos .

One has hinted he will reveal startling information .

We shall see.

• Like 2

I hope he will bring some credible evidence with this "startling information",... if not, he might aswell stay home. :D

• Like 1

Going to not care because that way if it's what I expect I won't be disappointed and if it's something big then even better. :tu:

• Like 3

Here we go again.

I, too, hope this will be more than just someone's personal story. Evidence would be really nice...really, really nice.

• Like 3

From the article:

"I'm going to explain what I think and what I believe, and this is after all these years thinking about it. I think I've got the answer and no one has ever mentioned it," said retired Air Force Col. William Coleman.

So........nothing credible, just someones opinion with no solid evidence. There's a good reason for that IMHO.

Probably just another book selling stunt.

It's probably going to be SSDD, but you never know. These old guys seem to be getting restless, maybe they're thinking they will release divulge whatever they know before they die. Coleman was the public affairs officer and chief spokesman for the Air Force's Project Blue Book, so he might actually know something or have some evidence.

On another note, Leslie Kean will be returning from Chile and promises to release some info about the photos from the Chilean Air Show. Bugs or not??

• Like 1

Well if the former British Ministry of Defense investigator speaking is Nick Pope...it will just be the usual inconclusive rubbish.

• Like 1

There must be something to these UFO's because why else would a government have a alien invasion defense plan.

• Like 1

There must be something to these UFO's because why else would a government have a alien invasion defense plan.

Quite simple...because they are going to stage the attack.

A false flag event.

One common enemy...the attacking aliens, and quickly all countries worldwide unite against them.

Then it's a pushover to implement the NWO.

...at least that's what the conspiracy theorists say.

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 2

For the same reason they have a zombie defense plan. The military makes plans for any type of event no matter how far fetched.

• Like 2

Well if the former British Ministry of Defense investigator speaking is Nick Pope...it will just be the usual inconclusive rubbish.

If by 'inconclusive rubbish' you mean limited hangout, misdirection and disinformation, then :tu:

The Roswell crash didnt yield any bodies...but there was an empty beer inside...

• Like 1

The Roswell crash didnt yield any bodies...but there was an empty beer inside...

I see, an FSUI infraction (Flying ones Saucer Under the Influence). Explains a great deal.

• Like 1

From the article:

"I'm going to explain what I think and what I believe, and this is after all these years thinking about it. I think I've got the answer and no one has ever mentioned it," said retired Air Force Col. William Coleman.

So........nothing credible, just someones opinion with no solid evidence. There's a good reason for that IMHO.

Probably just another book selling stunt.

He was in a position to know a great deal about UFOs, and even had his own TV show back in the 1970s where he did reveal some information, but I'm not sure what he will say at this time. He's an old guy now and is probably thinking that he might want to get something off his chest before he checks out.

I know how that is--EXACTLY how that is--so we shall see. I think Col. Alexander also knows quite a bit that he hasn't discussed yet, but Coleman was there right at the beginning in the 1940s.

Present at the Creation, so to speak. LOL

Col. Coleman knew about this, for example, and was involved with making the documentary. Now if someone started talking about this, you would have some of those "answers" you want so badly. Some of them, anyway.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by TheMacGuffin

Blah Blah Blah.......Here we go again.Can't wait to see what non information they present,still it keeps the UFO/Alien fringe happy i suppose.

orion-HD38529.gif

So far, no less than six planetary systems have been discovered within the boundaries of the Orion constellation. One of these systems has a star close enough and bright enough to be seen by the naked eye. The star is HD 38529, and so far we have found two planets orbiting around it. There could easily be more. So the next time you're out looking at Orion, find star HD 38529, and think about the fact there are planets orbiting that star, and on one of those planets there may be another form of intelligent life, gazing up at the night sky, looking right back at you! For more information on all the extrasolar planets in Orion, go to NASA's Planet Quest.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&ved=0CGEQFjAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmexicanskies.com%2Fconstellations%2Forion.htm&ei=RCNdUJvtIseCrAGxjIHoAw&usg=AFQjCNF-o6FLZfRBE6qRlb11PUaC2v3jRQ&sig2=DreXW5or4pCn5yBQfa3UtQ

• Like 1

Blah Blah Blah.......Here we go again.Can't wait to see what non information they present,still it keeps the UFO/Alien fringe happy i suppose.

Do I strike you as a "very happy" person, Shaddow? If so there must be something very wrong with my communication style on here.

In the vast scheme of things, Orion is one of our neighbors since we are on the same arm of the galaxy. I also find it interesting that they are finding planets and solar systems even in these areas that are very densely packed and crowded with stars.

5000lys.gif

Edited by TheMacGuffin

If by 'inconclusive rubbish' you mean limited hangout, misdirection and disinformation, then :tu:

Definately.

Nick Pope only worked a short time in that job with the MOD. Never understood why a young guy like him would quit a good career job like that...unless he's actually still on their payroll and now working for them as a paid disinformationist.

It wouldn't surprise me.

Quite simple...because they are going to stage the attack.

A false flag event.

One common enemy...the attacking aliens, and quickly all countries worldwide unite against them.

Then it's a pushover to implement the NWO.

...at least that's what the conspiracy theorists say.

Right, well, let's buy shares in whoever makes lycra grey alien suits !