Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Secrets To Be Revealed This Weekend

Simbi Laveau

Here we go again.

I, too, hope this will be more than just someone's personal story. Evidence would be really nice...really, really nice.

I agree It would really, really would be nice.

Even if they did have something good, I bet it still wouldn't be enough for most people!

This whole thing reminds me of the Monica Lewinsky ordeal ......nobody believes anything because she's a nut until they get the dress ...but then it wasn't considered real sex after all and she's still a nut. LOL

Another reason you don't see any evidance brought forward....your life will become a circus if you're dumb enough to go public.

There must be something to these UFO's because why else would a government have a alien invasion defense plan.

Now, that is something I would like to see. What government, what do they have in mind?

Here we go again.

I, too, hope this will be more than just someone's personal story. Evidence would be really nice...really, really nice.

And really, really unlikely. Someone needs to top up their pension I suspect.

Another reason you don't see any evidance brought forward....your life will become a circus if you're dumb enough to go public.

It would, but if this were real evidence of alien visitation, not some plastic and tin foil nonsense or just another unsubstantiated fanciful yarn you would make a ton of money out of this "circus". You could give up your day job and spend the rest of your life writing books and going around the world doing the lecture circuit.

Sounds pretty good to me. If I had such evidence I would shout it from the rooftops.

There are those of course who tell us they have such evidence but won't show it as they're not interested in money.

Yeah, right.

Edited by Occams Razor

Do I strike you as a "very happy" person, Shaddow? If so there must be something very wrong with my communication style on here.

So, you consider yourself on the UFO/Alien fringe McG. I thought you were "in the know". Come to think of it, no I didn't.

http://www.huffingto..._ref=weird-news

5 retired military men,from both the USA and the UK ,are joining forces this weekend in WashingtonDC. ,to discuss ufos .

One has hinted he will reveal startling information .

We shall see.

Is this "startling information" going to be posted on here? I can hardly wait.

It would, but if this were real evidence of alien visitation, not some plastic and tin foil nonsense or just another unsubstantiated fanciful yarn you would make a ton of money out of this "circus". You could give up your day job and spend the rest of your life writing books and going around the world doing the lecture circuit.

Sounds pretty good to me. If I had such evidence I would shout it from the rooftops.

There are those of course who tell us they have such evidence but won't show it as they're not interested in money.

Yeah, right.

When you get to be my age and have had heath problems, you begin to realize that money, status and material things are not that important. Since my next big "career move" is likely to be to the cemetery, I can safely say that I won't be spending any money there. LOL

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Quite simple...because they are going to stage the attack.

A false flag event.

One common enemy...the attacking aliens, and quickly all countries worldwide unite against them.

Then it's a pushover to implement the NWO.

...at least that's what the conspiracy theorists say.

And how much do you think it would cost to stage a convincing bogus alien invasion? And who would it have to convince?

So, you consider yourself on the UFO/Alien fringe McG. I thought you were "in the know". Come to think of it, no I didn't.

I have no idea what you thought, if you think at all or are even capable of thinking, and it matters little to me. I stand by everything I have said.

I have no idea what you thought, if you think at all or are even capable of thinking, and it matters little to me. I stand by everything I have said.

So where did Searle hold his "professorship"? You stand by that nonsense?

Yeah, right.

I agree that the ones that say they have evidence but don't show it are out there for their 15 minutes of fame and full of BS.

I'd say a genuine person who exposed something real that was even indirectly connected to a national security issue would not make it to the lecture circuit.

We are exposed to the the first type of people mostly and the genuine ones if they really wanted to prove something would have to be very discreet about it and not reap the rewards of money. Best case scenario would probably be like someone stealing a moon rock and trying to sell it.. its illegal and jail time when caught....that doesn't even involve revealing something linked to defense operations like ET evidence would.

Is this "startling information" going to be posted on here? I can hardly wait.

Maybe someone will ask Col. Coleman if these guys really came from Orion after all, and if the date they landed was really April 1964. Some say this was all part of a "training film", and if so it was very realistic, but this is all part of the mystique and smokescreen surrounding UFOs.

Of course, I have no idea what Coleman will say of what he claims to have "figured out" at this late date.

d4ac3b5326d7.png

When you get to be my age and have had heath problems, you begin to realize that money, status and material things are not that important. Since my next big "career move" is likely to be to the cemetery, I can safely say that I won't be spending any money there. LOL

I'm sorry to hear you have health problems McG. I certainly agree status and material things are not really important, however I think money would be useful under any circumstances, and very useful if you live in the US and have health problems. The other thing to consider is this:

Wouldn't someone really like to go into the history books as the person that actually proved the planet was being visited by intelligent life from another star system, especially if they thought their next stop was a vase?

Maybe someone will ask Col. Coleman if these guys really came from Orion after all, and if the date they landed was really April 1964. Some say this was all part of a "training film", and if so it was very realistic, but this is all part of the mystique and smokescreen surrounding UFOs.

Of course, I have no idea what Coleman will say of what he claims to have "figured out" at this late date.

d4ac3b5326d7.png

I'm guessing April 1st 1964.

I'm sorry to hear you have health problems McG. I certainly agree status and material things are not really important, however I think money would be useful under any circumstances, and very useful if you live in the US and have health problems. The other thing to consider is this:

Wouldn't someone really like to go into the history books as the person that actually proved the planet was being visited by intelligent life from another star system, especially if they thought their next stop was a vase?

Strange as it may sound, I don't care if I even get a footnote in the history books. It just never interested me at all. If I have anything to say about it I intend to remain obscure and forgotten. I've known my share of people who really wanted to get a chapter or a few paragraphs in the history books and never liked them.

I have no fear of death since I've seen more than my share of it, but if it comes to actually lingering around in pain with no quality of life at all, then I intend to end it all very quickly and cheaply. I'm prepared for that when it comes.

I'm guessing April 1st 1964.

April 24th--or so some people say....

I agree that the ones that say they have evidence but don't show it are out there for their 15 minutes of fame and full of BS.

I'd say a genuine person who exposed something real that was even indirectly connected to a national security issue would not make it to the lecture circuit.

We are exposed to the the first type of people mostly and the genuine ones if they really wanted to prove something would have to be very discreet about it and not reap the rewards of money. Best case scenario would probably be like someone stealing a moon rock and trying to sell it.. its illegal and jail time when caught....that doesn't even involve revealing something linked to defense operations like ET evidence would.

To be honest I think it would be very easy to provide this proof, if you had it of course, in complete safety. Being the 21st century you could easily put something on the net or contact a TV station, once you get it out there the media would be all over you and there would be no point in doing you harm or locking you away out of sight. No government is going to have any realistic defence plan regarding an alien invasion to reveal. That's just laughable.

The US wants Julian Assange 'out of the picture', not alien related but he really p***ed them off. Everyone knows what he had to say, and he's still alive and standing in front of TV cameras.

That's just reminded me, wasn't wikileaks going to expose all of the US UFO secrets. They managed to expose almost everything else, where are they? Maybe there aren't any to expose.

So where did Searle hold his "professorship"? You stand by that nonsense?

Nowhere, so far as I know. He just said that he worked for various companies and governments. There is a discussion here, with various "random" people taking potshots at him, but that never impresses me. One doesn't have to have a PhD to be smart and I have known some of my fellow PhD's to have been genuinely dumb about many things or even crazy.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.democraticunderground.com%2Fdiscuss%2Fduboard.php%3Faz%3Dview_all%26address%3D228x42022&ei=A05dULjFKZP02wXtjoCgDA&usg=AFQjCNEgd7cE-zYmI03JBIZ7cX8V4ELWMg&sig2=XDBzYYVw-lg44tLe6DUboA

To be honest I think it would be very easy to provide this proof, if you had it of course, in complete safety. Being the 21st century you could easily put something on the net or contact a TV station, once you get it out there the media would be all over you and there would be no point in doing you harm or locking you away out of sight. No government is going to have any realistic defence plan regarding an alien invasion to reveal. That's just laughable.

The US wants Julian Assange 'out of the picture', not alien related but he really p***ed them off. Everyone knows what he had to say, and he's still alive and standing in front of TV cameras.

That's just reminded me, wasn't wikileaks going to expose all of the US UFO secrets. They managed to expose almost everything else, where are they? Maybe there aren't any to expose.

Evidence may be too close to a another security issue and leave us vulnerable to attack and nothing to do with ET and an alien defense plan. Media brought into an area such of this by the linkage to an ET event could pose a real risk.

Nowhere, so far as I know. He just said that he worked for various companies and governments. There is a discussion here, with various "random" people taking potshots at him, but that never impresses me. One doesn't have to have a PhD to be smart and I have known some of my fellow PhD's to have been genuinely dumb about many things or even crazy.

http://www.google.co...w-lg44tLe6DUboA

So, he was never "professor" Searle. Have you seen his CV, he's the sort of chap that often turns up on the UFO and free energy scene. Not well qualified, a technician at best, who spouts a lot of intelligent sounding words arranged in no particular order, often to secure money from gullible non technical "investors" who are easily fooled by a few techno-tricks. The claims of these people never stand up to even the slightest scrutiny. None of these wild claims are ever demonstrated to anyone who could do a serious evaluation of the device, be it anti-gravity or free energy. To use Searle as an example shows very poor evidence evaluation skill, even gullibility on your part in my opinion.

I don't doubt some of your fellow Ph.Ds (note, not PhD's) are dumb, you are hardly screaming intelligence yourself. Have you ever heard the old expression "the absent minded professor".

Evidence may be too close to a another security issue and leave us vulnerable to attack and nothing to do with ET and an alien defense plan. Media brought into an area such of this by the linkage to an ET event could pose a real risk.

The thing is, no-one on this planet is going to have a technology so advanced it could defeat an alien invasion. I suspect the existence and broad outline of the performance of a lot of the really advanced military hardware out there is deliberately 'leaked' in order to act as a deterrent to any potential enemy.

I don't doubt some of your fellow Ph.Ds (note, not PhD's) are dumb, you are hardly screaming intelligence yourself. Have you ever heard the old expression "the absent minded professor".

And you seem to think a lot of yourself, although I'm not sure why. You're definitely not a very sympathetic character and I do not see you contributing much to the discussion here beyond a lot of cliches and double-talk.

I don't care if Searl has a PhD (Ph.D.???) or a professorship, since that is not necessary to have good ideas in any field.

Do I strike you as a "very happy" person, Shaddow? If so there must be something very wrong with my communication style on here.

No MacG. and you have the right to communicate in any style you wish..

I am a big believer in life being abundant in our Galaxy,I just don't believe we are being visited by it and the evidence for this is non existent.

No MacG. and you have the right to communicate in any style you wish..

I am a big believer in life being abundant in our Galaxy,I just don't believe we are being visited by it and the evidence for this is non existent.

I must sorta agree there Shaddow134 ,but maybe we have been checked up upon a few times to see If were worthy of contact yet?

I must sorta agree there Shaddow134 ,but maybe we have been checked up upon a few times to see If were worthy of contact yet?

That would take life forms of a very advanced technology but i am of the opinion that they are not so abundant.