Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Secrets To Be Revealed This Weekend

Simbi Laveau

When are they supposed to be doing this exactly? Kinda intrigued even though I was negitive before. lol

THey do it around Beer-darkthirty as always B-4 ,the good news is Now Im thinking that they really wont eat us. Afterall the Universe is wise beound our Imagination,ANd Im sure they have FDA laws about eatting sickly Humans ! :tu:

BEsides we really must taste like Chicken to them. ANd I bet there Vegans ! Or Martians,or ?Well you get da Drift`s

The Atomic Testing Museum and the Smithsonian Institution already reveled an "alien artifact" in March 2012, but this evidently passed without notice.

PS I hate all this stuff with blow-up alien balloons and advertisements for psychics--always have. Of course, maybe the little aliens are just meant to make the subject non-threatening.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J80_E8GubhQ&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

No MacG. and you have the right to communicate in any style you wish..

I am a big believer in life being abundant in our Galaxy.

So am I, it goes without saying.

I must sorta agree there Shaddow134 ,but maybe we have been checked up upon a few times to see If were worthy of contact yet?

A long time ago, a general in an officer's club was asked by some younger officers whether the public should be told, and he said the ordinary people were too backward and uneducated to understand these things.

The discussion has gone back and forth for a long time like that, and even I am of two minds about it.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

The Atomic Testing Museum and the Smithsonian Institution already reveled an "alien artifact" in March 2012, but this evidently passed without notice.

PS I hate all this stuff with blow-up alien balloons and advertisements for psychics--always have. Of course, maybe the little aliens are just meant to make the subject non-threatening.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J80_E8GubhQ&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Not just blow-up alien balloons and advertisements for psychics ..."The Starseed Psychic"...he's gotta be a Sheldan Nidle fan.

And sorry but IMHO, anything associated with the conmen George Knapp and Bob Lazar turns me off. I have them on the same shelf as Steven Greer, Hoagland, David Childress.

• Like 2

Not just blow-up alien balloons and advertisements for psychics ..."The Starseed Psychic"...he's gotta be a Sheldan Nidle fan.

And sorry but IMHO, anything associated with the conmen George Knapp and Bob Lazar turns me off. I have them on the same shelf as Steven Greer, Hoagland, David Childress.

I don't care about any of that, but there was indeed something of interest in that video.

• Like 1

oooh, I wait with baited breath!

Oh is that what that smell is :alien: I thought there was a dead alien under my chair. Hope you catch something!

Typical, can't find anything about the big secrets that were revealed. Did anyone else have any luck?

The UFO lecture at the NATM was yesterday at 6 p.m., local time. A brief search of the internet, 14 hours later, revealed a great deal that was written beforehand , but nothing at all since then. This is a bit interesting in itself. Supposing at least one skeptic and one UFO enthusiast attended, it seems that one or the other would have quickly posted a commentary somewhere, either the former telling how nothing noteworthy was said, or the latter detailing some amazing revelation. Will do a similar search again later today, to see if anything turns up.

• Like 1

I don't care about any of that, but there was indeed something of interest in that video.

My opinion is that the museum display is designed to show that Area 51 alien/ufo rumors are just that. Myth and rumors. If the museum was serious about it them those stupid blow up aliens wouldn't be there. Nor would the display have the subtitle Myth or Reality. Same goes for the apparently unidentifiable piece of matter in the vial.

It's clearly tongue-in-cheek misinformation.

It's also in the museum because whether it's myth or reality, the speculation on the subject has been around since 1947 and it's not going away...therefore it is part of the real history of that area.

That's exactly what I found. I've been checking the usual sources and nothing. It looks like there was something on C2C, but I don't subscribe so I don't have access. We'll probably have to wait until Monday.

That's exactly what I found. I've been checking the usual sources and nothing. It looks like there was something on C2C, but I don't subscribe so I don't have access. We'll probably have to wait until Monday.

I tried to find out exactly what had been "revealed" here, but I was not successful. Maybe we'll find out later.

Possibly The Greater Disappointment than the Great Disappointment as experienced by the Millerites back in the 1840's.... :yes:

Have any of youz guys been to the Roswell Museum ? It actually is quite the bad experience ! So Hookie and not even any well placed evidence ? Hum Does that say anything to you ?

Yeah that's why they flog the Roswell myth to death,money makes the world go round.

• Like 1

And you seem to think a lot of yourself, although I'm not sure why. You're definitely not a very sympathetic character and I do not see you contributing much to the discussion here beyond a lot of cliches and double-talk.

I don't care if Searl has a PhD (Ph.D.???) or a professorship, since that is not necessary to have good ideas in any field.

"you seem to think a lot of yourself" Yes I do, but I'm bound to be biased aren't I. Why, because I'm confident I can see right through the delusional and those prone to fanciful yarns regarding this subject.

"You're definitely not a very sympathetic character". I said I was sorry to hear of your health problems didn't I. That sounds sympathetic to me.

"I do not see you contributing much to the discussion here beyond a lot of cliches and double-talk". That's rich coming from you, that's all I ever read from yourself. Post an example of my 'double talk' or a cliche I have written, if you can. I think I contribute reasonable argument, something that hopefully provokes thought.

"I don't care if Searl has a PhD (Ph.D.???)". You referred to your "fellow PhD's". How can I take that seriously when you don't even know how to punctuate the letters correctly.

I would agree that you don't need a lofty qualification in a given subject to have some good ideas regarding it. However the resultant ideas could easily just be fanciful impressive sounding twaddle, as chances are the person involved would not be able to prove the idea had any merit. Searle would be an excellent example of this.

Edited by Occams Razor

Ok, I'll bite. What "alien artifact"?

Ok, I'll bite. What "alien artifact"?

The relevant bit starts at 4:18......if you don't want to watch the whole video.... :mellow:

The 'alien artifact' is in a vial and said to be from the Russian Roswell.

The Russian Roswell is the Tunguska incident....(unless there's another one as well...)

I find it interesting that America should be displaying this....and promoting the UFO theory of Tunguska.

My first thought was...what what Tesla up to when this happened...and low and behold he was conducting an

experiment at that very time...!!

http://www.viewzone....a.tunguska.html

It's 7:17 AM on the morning of June 30, 1908, the exact moment when Nikoli Tesla is testing his "Death Ray" by aiming his beam towards the Arctic Cirle where he hopes Admiral Peary will see a visual display in the sky.

In the small Siberian village, herders of Raindeer are awoken by a huge ball of light, followed by an enormous explosion. Seismic vibrations were recorded by sensitive instruments as much as 1000 km (600 mi) away. At 500 km (300 mi), observers reported "deafening bangs" and a fiery cloud on the horizon. About 170 km (110 mi) from the explosion, the object was seen in the cloudless, daytime sky as a brilliant, sunlike fireball; thunderous noises were heard. At distances around 60 km, people were thrown to the ground or even knocked unconscious; windows were broken and crockery knocked off shelves. Probably the closest observers were some reindeer herders asleep in their tents in several camps about 30 km (20 mi) from the site. They were blown into the air and knocked unconscious; one man was blown into a tree and later died. "Everything around was shrouded in smoke and fog from the burning fallen trees."

more on that...

http://www.viewzone.com/tesla.html

Tesla also envisioned a way to send electricity through the air and through the Earth so that electrical power would be available everywhere, even in remote corners of the planet. This technology, which was only understood by Tesla himself, was incorporated in another famous experiment in 1908, where Tesla attempted to remotely light up the sky over the North Pole as a way of demonstrating this wireless power transmission technology to the world. At the time, Admiral Peary was leading an expedition to the Arctic and Tesla hoped that Peary would report on the phenomenon when he returned.

Many believe that Tesla's experiment that evening caused the world's largest man made explosion in the remote Siberian village of Tungusta. Read more about that HERE.

If Tesla's power beam really did accidentally cause the Tungusta explosion, then we witnessed the first experimental use of the same weapon system has been developed by the US Department of Defense in Alaska's remote Poker Flats area, just North of Fairbanks. (See HAARP: A weapon of Total Destruction.) Although the capacity for destruction in Tesla's primitive prototype (some estimate equal to a large hydrogen bomb) was huge, this new military system is almost surely many magnitudes greater. Also, many similar systems have been deployed in a dozen specific locations around the globe -- presumably to be operated together for some undisclosed purpose. One can only hope that this new technology will be used for a peaceful purpose and that it will bring the respect for Tesla that has so far eluded him.

So.......is the exhibit real and true? Or some kind of misdirection...?

It looks like Tesla's experiment fired up (and/or changed) the Earth's magnetic grid(s) in an unexpected way.....perhaps causing the explosion?

Or was there a UFO involved....one that was using the grid for it's 'movement'.....and it copped it and exploded due to the experiment?

Perhaps this was the first time the Tesla 'Death Ray' type energy brought down a UFO....and thats how UFOs were brought down after that.

Like at Roswell?

lol...more questions than answers....but it's a huge subject.

After reading about the 'co-incidence' of the Tunguska event and the Tesla experiment...I watched this video (for anyone who's interested).

@TheMacGuffin.....cheers for the video about the exhibit...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

The relevant bit starts at 4:18......if you don't want to watch the whole video.... :mellow:

The 'alien artifact' is in a vial and said to be from the Russian Roswell.

The Russian Roswell is the Tunguska incident....(unless there's another one as well...)

@TheMacGuffin.....cheers for the video about the exhibit...

Hi Bee!

The artifact that is referred to in the Atomic Testing Museum in the video is actually 'alleged' to be from a a crashed UFO that supposedly smashed into a mountain near a Russian town named Dalnegorsk in 1986.....

A clear glass case displays glassy spheres that are debris from a red sphere that streaked over the Russian mining town of bits of metal in vials that streaked over the town of Dalnegorsk and crashed into Mount Izvestkovayaon January 29 1986.

The exhibits description of the debris reads: 'Three Soviet academic centers and 11 research institutes analyzed the objects from this UFO crash. The distance between atoms is different from ordinary iron. Radar cannot be reflected from the material.'

'Elements in the material may disappear and new ones appear after heating. One piece disappeared completely in front of four witnesses. The core of the material is composed of a substance with anti-gravitational properties.'

The debris was given to Las Vegas TV reporter George Knapp, who was the first American to visit the Russian crash site in 1990...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120790/Smithsonian-associated-museum-unveils-exhibit-UFO-extraterrestrial-related-items.html

ps..I don't know too much about the mythical exploits of Tesla,...but I really do believe that the Tunguska event was a fantastic and terrifying reminder that though we are lucky enough to have a limited natural defence from meteors/asteroids etc,,[ ie the atmosphere ]...we can never be smug and complacent about the chances of total disaster striking the Earth.

Cheers.

I

• Like 1

Alright, the weekend has passed, so what's the scoop ? Or is this like the bar I know off that has a sign outside "Free beer tomorrow" ? <_<

Hi Bee!

The artifact that is referred to in the Atomic Testing Museum in the video is actually 'alleged' to be from a a crashed UFO that supposedly smashed into a mountain near a Russian town named Dalnegorsk in 1986.....

A clear glass case displays glassy spheres that are debris from a red sphere that streaked over the Russian mining town of bits of metal in vials that streaked over the town of Dalnegorsk and crashed into Mount Izvestkovayaon January 29 1986.

The exhibits description of the debris reads: 'Three Soviet academic centers and 11 research institutes analyzed the objects from this UFO crash. The distance between atoms is different from ordinary iron. Radar cannot be reflected from the material.'

'Elements in the material may disappear and new ones appear after heating. One piece disappeared completely in front of four witnesses. The core of the material is composed of a substance with anti-gravitational properties.'

The debris was given to Las Vegas TV reporter George Knapp, who was the first American to visit the Russian crash site in 1990...

http://www.dailymail...ated-items.html

ps..I don't know too much about the mythical exploits of Tesla,...but I really do believe that the Tunguska event was a fantastic and terrifying reminder that though we are lucky enough to have a limited natural defence from meteors/asteroids etc,,[ ie the atmosphere ]...we can never be smug and complacent about the chances of total disaster striking the Earth.

Cheers.

I

:D .......ok...thanks for that. I watched the vid TMG posted quite late last night and I may have gone off on a tangent....

but which ever way you look at it...it's weird that a Russian UFO artifact would be displayed.....

and I feel like I learnt a bit about Tunguska....so it's all good.

So that 1986 incident is described as the Russian Roswell.....as well as Tunguska....

:wacko:

I'd better watch that video TMG posted again...and have a proper read of your link (just skimmed through it before making

this reply)

cheers 1963..... :tu:

I'm not sure if the plot has just thickened.....or not.... :)

Edited by bee

Well on the topic of what is called the Russian Roswell...I always though it was the Kapustin Yar case. Seems like lots of cases are called the Russian Roswell. But I like the Kapustin Yar case, so i'll stick with that one! :D

• Like 1

Well on the topic of what is called the Russian Roswell...I always though it was the Kapustin Yar case. Seems like lots of cases are called the Russian Roswell. But I like the Kapustin Yar case, so i'll stick with that one! :D

Hi Sky Scanner!

I always thought that the Sverlodvsk Ufo crash that was famously featured on that Roger Moore documentary was 'The Russian Roswell'...

[media=]

[/media]

, ...But apparently it is the Dalnegorsk one that holds that lofty title! :whistle:

And now you are telling me that the "Kapustin Yar case" is also known as the 'Russian Roswell'!...?

...anyway, Sky, I don't recollect a crash at Kapustin Yar?...all I know is that KY is supposed to be the Russian Area 51, and the place where the Russians keep their salvaged UFO's for back engineering purposes!...and also that there is allegedly UFO activity above the site constantly....but i'll have a look around for the UFO-crash there later!

Cheers buddy.

• Like 1