Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery fire deaths blamed on the paranormal

Saru

Several girls have reportedly set themselves on fire in a spate of mysterious deaths in India.

A bizarre ghost story is in circulation in a part of old Indore after the parents of a 14-year-old girl, who was found with cent percent burn on Wednesday afternoon.

arrow3.gifRead more...

This is an interesting case, is something paranormal going on is there a more conventional explanation for these deaths ?

Is this written by a child! Its very strangely written and sounds just made up!

Did you even bother to take into account that the article was translated??

• Like 1

I agree with Faucheux and the translator should try again. Weird story though.

Then sack the translater.......

The translator and the llama have been sacked

• Like 2

I had to read it carefully too. And I was distracted by all the side stories...

Anyway IMO nothing paranormal, maybe the girl had no idea what kerosene was...from what I can tell by the article.

Weird. Wish I had a better understanding and more time to look at it. On my way to work tho...

This could have come straight out of a movie. And very strange indeed... especially since it's happened before with basically the same report of two little girls. I don't recall how much time lapsed between incidents, but if real children, they should be getting bigger.

Ugh... frustrating. I need more information!! More darn it!! More!!

OMG, I really truly believe this happens all the time, not all the same way, but I believe that Ghosts or Spirits have an influence on everyone, all the time, some bad, some good, some neutral, but I definitely think that Evil Spirits can kill you in some way or another. Now here is a true story:

I have a friend who never drank alcohol, he does not like alcohol at all, nor did he like smoking of any type. After he got married in 2003, his new bride and he bought their first dream house, a beautiful colonial, 3500 Square foot, with a large yard and two car garage, they loved it. But soon there after, day by day he began to become agitated, irritable and grumpy, slowly day by day his mood worsened, after a few months he lost his job of 20 years, his wife was contemplating divorce, he refused to speak to her or go to counseling, he also refused to leave the house at all, he then started drinking a particular brand of Whiskey day after day and also started smoking a particular brand of cigars, and he hated cigars and he hated Whiskey, he soon was becoming a raging suicidal cigar smoking alcoholic. Then one day his wife came home from work and found him at the bottom of a very long staircase, he couldn't move, he broke his neck, collar bone etc., he apparently had fallen down the stairs, he was taken to the emergency room via ambulance, after spending a few weeks in the hospital he began to snap out of it, so to speak and he couldn't understand why he was doing the things he was doing. Luckily he eventually made an almost full recovery. His wife became very curious and suspicious and decided to delve into the history of the home they bought together as happy newlyweds. She discovered that the previous owners, a married couple about their age lived there for many years, the man was an alcoholic and drank the same brand Whiskey as my friend had, he also became grumpy moody and a raging lunatic and also smoked the same brand cigars. This man was found at the bottom of the same staircase by his wife, but only one difference, this man was dead. They sold the house, never to return, they moved elsewhere and life has been great ever since getting out of that evil house. So you tell me, coincidence? I beg to differ!

Frank Fresh from Lyndhurst, NJ 07071

the site with the article looks like the national enquirer equivalent.

i think if you check into it you won't find anything anywhere else about this girl or any of the other ones they claim this has happened to there.

I heard a story where an India women was speaking out amoung the women and young girls in India and surrounding countries. She said that girls would set themselves on fire just to get out of being put in an arranged marriage because the abuse they got from the man was so awful . Ill try finding the story again and posting it , there are women in india that fight out against this and are forming a group , to try to raise awareness

can I post links in here?

go for it Lady Annabella, I like to see it. It sound much more plausible than my suggestion of them bein vampyres.

This story is about women in Afganistan and Countries around there .... It could have leaked to India and therefore could be starting a trend there as well . It apparently has been going on for years . This one link is a place that askes for help , I could not just find a regular link that explained everything . The original link I read I can not find in my history , sorry .. However, it is a good eye opener ither way , even if this story is not related ..

http://www.womenforafghanwomen.org/pdf/MarieClaireMag.pdf