Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Train Game

Clarakore

Ghost Train is a deadly game.

What do you think? It sounds as if they did not hear the train and two were unable to unbuckle their seat belts, it sounds as if some force did this.

http://www.stltoday....1a4bcf6878.html

http://www.semissour...ry/1856513.html

Edited by Chasingtherabbit

I think the lesson there is, sometimes if You can hear a train whistle in the background, and it gets louder, and you see a light when you look down the train tracks,

it is not always just a legend.

:(

• Like 1

Sounds like a classic case of panic to me... ever jumble your keys trying to unlock your car when you think something/someone is behind you... it is a shame/tragedy though...i wouldn't be prone to jump to the conclusion that some unseen force caused their death...more likely...that they experienced a life or death situation based on a really bad decision...and their inability to escape it.

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 2

Omg This Is Horrible .. What Happend To Good Old Telling Scary Stories Around The Campfire??

Yeah there deaths could have been prevented if they chose not to play this assinine game. I mean really thats almost as bad as car surfing.

• 4 weeks later...

Playing this game sounds like the worst idea. It's really sad and unfortunate that two young lives ended because of it :no:

• 2 months later...

Silly teenagers - it appears the games kids play to amuse themselves are getting more and more dangerous each decade... Then again, look at 'Chicken' in the 1950's! Still, a sad loss of life for a bit of amusement...