Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Connection Between 911 and 2012

AN.UNNA.KI

i did. he has no need to he asked you a question do you plan on answering it or dodging like most truthers do?

I'm not dodging a thing. Just show me the debris field of this impact between a 757 aircraft and the Pentagon building. You can't do it.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AN.UNNA.KI

• skyeagle409

• Iron_Lotus

• RaptorBites

diffuser.jpg

landinggear.jpg

pillarwreckage.jpg

oh but im sure all the aircraft debris and human remains were placed there beforehand to fool us all *rolls eyes*

You must be kidding me. Is that all that is left of the 757? That first picture shows a part of the cruise missile. So you come up with three pictures showing three little parts and say that this is all there is to a 757. That is totally amazing. All that shows is that you are still wearing those government issued rose-colored glasses.

I'm not dodging a thing. Just show me the debris field of this impact between a 757 aircraft and the Pentagon building. You can't do it.

We just did, show us a c-130 firing a missile, you said you were in Vietnam....so you must know something, show us

• Like 2

We just did, show us a c-130 firing a missile, you said you were in Vietnam....so you must know something, show us

Listen if I could produce a picture of the C-130 firing that missile I would not be here talking to you right now. This just goes to show how far you have to reach in order to disprove what I'm saying. Show me any significant part of that 757. According to you it did slam into the Pentagon. Show me the wreckage. I know and you know you cannot produce such simple evidence.

um actually i can

27cj.jpg

89vb.jpg

hub_context.jpg

hullpiece.jpg

now its your turn provide some evidence that an aircraft did not slam into the pentagon and a cruise missile is to blame, i know you cant but you are more than welcome to try.

• Like 3

Listen if I could produce a picture of the C-130 firing that missile I would not be here talking to you right now. This just goes to show how far you have to reach in order to disprove what I'm saying. Show me any significant part of that 757. According to you it did slam into the Pentagon. Show me the wreckage. I know and you know you cannot produce such simple evidence.

i have multiple times in this thread you are just showing yourself to everyone here that you disregard evidence and have nothing to back up your claims, just another truther waving his arms in the air screaming for attention.

• Like 2

You must be kidding me. Is that all that is left of the 757? That first picture shows a part of the cruise missile. So you come up with three pictures showing three little parts and say that this is all there is to a 757. That is totally amazing. All that shows is that you are still wearing those government issued rose-colored glasses.

this just goes to show that you are probably not a veteran and you probably have no knowledge of aircrafts at all.

edit: more than likely another teenager wanting some extra attention

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 2

Third-party-facepalm1.jpg

Stop hiding your reply. What proof? The only proof is what you've been told. Show me a picture of any significant part of that 757.

um actually i can

27cj.jpg

89vb.jpg

hub_context.jpg

hullpiece.jpg

now its your turn provide some evidence that an aircraft did not slam into the pentagon and a cruise missile is to blame, i know you cant but you are more than welcome to try.

Now that's really really funny and sad that you would take these pictures and say that that is a 757. You have just proven my case. Take all those parts that you are showing in these pictures and you can't make a small pickup truck.

Third-party-facepalm1.jpg

Stop hiding your reply. What proof? The only proof is what you've been told. Show me a picture of any significant part of that 757.

once again there are multiple pictures as well as eyewitness reports but im sure you think they are liars and the pictures are faked. *rolls eyes* and yes you are running and dodging since you refuse to post any evidence to support your claims.

• Like 1

Isn't it werid that all conspiracy people say that they were in Vietnam? and all of them have bad knowledge of anything

• Like 5

Now that's really really funny and sad that you would take these pictures and say that that is a 757. You have just proven my case. Take all those parts that you are showing in these pictures and you can't make a small pickup truck.

right there is all the proof i needed that you know nothing about what you are talking about, so thank you for that, at least we got that out of the way quickly.

• Like 2

once again there are multiple pictures as well as eyewitness reports but im sure you think they are liars and the pictures are faked. *rolls eyes* and yes you are running and dodging since you refuse to post any evidence to support your claims.

Show me pictures of any significant parts of that 757 aircraft.

Isn't it werid that all conspiracy people say that they were in Vietnam? and all of them have bad knowledge of anything

i think its an ego thing for some truthers who sit behind their keyboards i imagine them thinking to themselves" if i say i was in a war maybe ill have a little more credibility" that is untill the talk to much and show how little they actually knoww about anything.

• Like 3

right there is all the proof i needed that you know nothing about what you are talking about, so thank you for that, at least we got that out of the way quickly.

What are you talking about. I feel your pain but you got a get over the pain to see the truth.

i have, now show me evidence that it was a cruise missle that struck the pentagon, untill you do im going to continue to respond to you in this way, i have provided evidence and eye witness reports you have shown nothing its your turn nobody elses, now stop dodging and provide something usefull to your thread.

• Like 1

We have and if you're going to troll then I don't think anyone would bother posting in this.

• Like 1

i have, now show me evidence that it was a cruise missle that struck the pentagon, untill you do im going to continue to respond to you in this way, i have provided evidence and eye witness reports you have shown nothing its your turn nobody elses, now stop dodging and provide something usefull to your thread.

You have shown me nothing at all. You're only seeing what you want to see. Get out of the closet and open your eyes.

You have shown me nothing at all. You're only seeing what you want to see. Get out of the closet and open your eyes.

yeah just as i thought, so you have nothing of any significance to post here, yeah just like all the others, all talk no substance, pathetic really. maybe your bs will fly on other forums but it wont here, untill you post some actual evidence of your own nobody here is going to bother with you anymore, so have a wonderful day.

• Like 3

Show us of C-130 firing missiles..

We have and if you're going to troll then I don't think anyone would bother posting in this.

I have no idea what role means. But if you want to go run and hide that's fine. You just cannot produce any solid photo evidence of any debris field showing any significant parts of this 757.

I understand you guys are all patriotic and will stand behind your government 100%. I too am patriotic but I do not believe everything I am told. I love my country I love my government but that does not mean that they are 100% honest.

I have no idea what role means. But if you want to go run and hide that's fine. You just cannot produce any solid photo evidence of any debris field showing any significant parts of this 757.

I understand you guys are all patriotic and will stand behind your government 100%. I too am patriotic but I do not believe everything I am told. I love my country I love my government but that does not mean that they are 100% honest.

no patriotism here and my views on the united states are my own and since i dont even live there and have no wish too i have no reason to stand by their government, the only one running here is you, evidence has been presented from us but nothing from you of course, the burden of proof is yours and yours alone, now were all waiting for evidence from you, we all know you cant provide it so the best thing you can do is just say you dont have any. it would be the only truthful statement to come out of you in your short time here.

yeah just as i thought, so you have nothing of any significance to post here, yeah just like all the others, all talk no substance, pathetic really. maybe your bs will fly on other forums but it wont here, untill you post some actual evidence of your own nobody here is going to bother with you anymore, so have a wonderful day.

That's the problem. You can't face the truth. So you run and hide. What is it that you are afraid of? You should not hide from your fears you should face them and conquer them. I don't know how many of you I am answering today but you are all in denial. Just as I was. So you go right ahead and stay inside your little bubble where it's nice and safe.

actually now that i think about it people like you really just are not worth my time when i could be having a smoke and a delicious donaire right now and im more than certain when i come back in a few hours you will have provided nothing to this thread carry on gents and you "interesting" people you