Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Connection Between 911 and 2012

AN.UNNA.KI

Where did you get that from. Just watch the video man. You are making things up. Where id I say the plane they saw was a C-130. Get it straight. You don't even watch the film and you already know what it is all about. You really are a brain.

Read my post again.

I will help you by highlighting things.

But wait!!!!

You said it was a C-130 that fired a cruise missile, how on earth can a civilian mistake a C-130 and a Cruise missle with a civilian airliner, regardless of approach????

You are the one saying it was a C-130

Those civilian workers that witnessed an airplane saw a civilian airliner.

Once again, your own evidence trashed your theory.

Yet again, you have failed to show any rudimentary reading comprehension skills.

Edited by RaptorBites
  • Like 1

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AN.UNNA.KI

• skyeagle409

• Iron_Lotus

• RaptorBites

You keep pointing to these bits of parts that you say are from a this 757.Add up the parts they do not make up a 757.

The parts came from the B-757 you see in the background in this picture.

explosion-1.jpg

You keep pointing to these bits of parts that you say are from a this 757. Add up the parts they do not make up a 757. This one or anyone.

B-757 Wheels at the Pentagon

pentagon-wheel-01.jpg

pentagon-wheel-02.jpg

pentagon-wheel-03.jpg

b757-main-wheel-01.jpg

b757-main-wheel-04.jpg

pentagon-wheel-04.jpg

Now, what was that you were saying about no B-757 parts at the Pentagon?

One photo is all that is needed to to dismiss my theory?

Many photos have already dismissed your theory. :yes: Here are more that you somehow overlooked before.

debris2_engine.jpg

pentagon-engine1.jpg

photorotor.jpg

rb211-pentagon.jpg

rb211-535_3.jpg

Now, what was that you were saying about the lack of B-757 parts at the Pentagon?

Edited by skyeagle409

Read my post again.

I will help you by highlighting things.

You are the one saying it was a C-130

Those civilian workers that witnessed an airplane saw a civilian airliner.

Once again, your own evidence trashed your theory.

Yet again, you have failed to show any rudimentary reading comprehension skills.

Hey man watch the film. You are taking what I said in one post, when I was talking about something different. So don't BS. Keep the story straight. Do the research , watch the film fist before you go blowing off your mouth.

Hey man watch the film. You are taking what I said in one post, when I was talking about something different. So don't BS. Keep the story straight. Do the research , watch the film fist before you go blowing off your mouth.

It seems to me, your the one who needs to do research. I have seen the video posted, it is not a new video and has been circulated more times than Public Transportation.

*Snip*

You started the thread, you made the claim it was a missile, it's up to you to provide evidence. I'd like a comparison photo of the wreckage at the Pentagon and a cruise missile and you or someone else point out where these parts go on that missile. I'd also like for you to tell me, what happened to the passengers that were on that flight. Further more, explain the damage to the exterior of the building that was caused by the wings of the aircraft, how did a cruise missile cause that?

Edited by Still Waters
Quoted post removed

Hey man watch the film.

Post the link. I want to see that video. It better not be on the level of that known hoaxed cruise missile photo you posted.

Edited by skyeagle409

Thanks! :tu:

I reviewed up to 12 minutes of the video and plan to watch the rest later, but it didn't take long to uncover major flaws in that video.

You as well huh?

Maybe it was blown out in the explosion? As to there being no other parts, I don't know, because I wasn't there. There might have been another bit like that just out of camera shot.

Neither was I there, so all we can go by is the pictures.

There were explosions, to be sure, but the official narrative has the plane going very fast and penetrating the Pentagon, leaving an "exit hole" that I'm sure you are familiar with.

The trouble is that if an explosion could blow that piece backwards while the rest of it was decelerating from high speed, why only that part? Why not other parts? How could some fragile structure like a fuselage be coming apart on the lawn, yet still bore through several walls?

Doesn't make sense.

The fact of the matter is, a plane slammed into the Pentagon.

There are no other explanations for the path of destruction, confirmed human remains, and airplane wreckage at the Pentagon.

You may imagine it was a cruise missile, UFO, one of god's angel all you want, but the fact that a plane hit the Pentagon is supported by evidence.

The problem here is, the CT's have an epicurian standard to accept evidence.

Let me show you a few of those standards so far:

1. 100% complete wreckage of a Boeing 757

2. Photos of that wreckage that was not approved by the government

3. Photos of human remains

4. Burnt peices of wreckage

5. Eye witness reports from people who were not paid off or put into a state of fear by the government

Listen fellas (and ladies), the ball is in YOUR court to prove to us that beyond any reasponable doubt, it was not a PLANE that hit the Pentagon. So far, you have been missing the mark by a long shot.

We each sound like the proverbial broken record Raptor, but it is NOT a fact that a 757 hit the Pentagon. Indeed, it is a controversial statement that cannot be proven.

1. There was no complete wreckage there, and you know it. No engines, and only 1 wheel out of 8 for the LG.

2. Photos questionable, just as at Shanksville. Photos tend to contradict official story.

3. Sources for human remains statement are the same sources that told us there were WMD in Iraq or that Pat Tillman was killed by hostile fire. While you may not like to, I DO LIKE to consider the source.

4. Really? :whistle:

5. That is certainly debateable. April Gallop's story was that there were no human remains, no airline seats, no NOTHING that looked like a Boeing was there, no jetfuel, and she walked right through it all.

Yeah, the "black boxes" were recovered, but the government would not release them to the public except through FOIA, and then when the data comes, it turns out to have been manipulated. :w00t:

"Purposeful witholding and distortion of facts" is how they described the essence of the Pentagon Papers, and man alive does that description apply to the Pentagon's responses to information regarding these events.

You started the thread, you made the claim it was a missile, it's up to you to provide evidence. I'd like a comparison photo of the wreckage at the Pentagon and a cruise missile and you or someone else point out where these parts go on that missile. I'd also like for you to tell me, what happened to the passengers that were on that flight. Further more, explain the damage to the exterior of the building that was caused by the wings of the aircraft, how did a cruise missile cause that?

Do you read anything I reply to you? It does not seem like it. The parts goes the same place it goes on a jet engine. It the fan turbine dick. Can't find any photo's to compare.

You want me to tell you whaer the passengers are? There were no passengers. Hey that could have been painted on the wall. They are just marks with no wing to go with it. There are also verticle marks that have nothing to do with a wing. You have marks but no wing to go with it. You have a hole in the wall but on plane to go with it. You have a hole in the Pentagon that goes from one side to the other that no plane could have made. But if it did where is the plane. ALL the parts inside the building are parts of the missle except for some that were planted there. Again there are not enough parts inside that building to make a 757. Again we go back to your vaporized plane. Who ever heard of a vaporized plane? You keep saying that the pieces of whatever in side the building are from the plane.Why are there no large parts of the fuselage, where are the seats, where are the bodies? So if you have none of these things the only assumption that a resaonable minded person can make is that there was no plane!!!!!

Do you read anything I reply to you? It does not seem like it. The parts goes the same place it goes on a jet engine. It the fan turbine dick. Can't find any photo's to compare.

You want me to tell you whaer the passengers are? There were no passengers. Hey that could have been painted on the wall. They are just marks with no wing to go with it. There are also verticle marks that have nothing to do with a wing. You have marks but no wing to go with it. You have a hole in the wall but on plane to go with it. You have a hole in the Pentagon that goes from one side to the other that no plane could have made. But if it did where is the plane. ALL the parts inside the building are parts of the missle except for some that were planted there. Again there are not enough parts inside that building to make a 757. Again we go back to your vaporized plane. Who ever heard of a vaporized plane? You keep saying that the pieces of whatever in side the building are from the plane.Why are there no large parts of the fuselage, where are the seats, where are the bodies? So if you have none of these things the only assumption that a resaonable minded person can make is that there was no plane!!!!!

To use an old Internet meme 'pics or it didn't happen'. You require everyone else to toss up pictures to support every detail of their argument, I hold you to the same standard, I'll disregard this point until you prove it.

There were no passengers? There. Were. No. Passengers. Do you realize how silly that sounds? Let's have someone trot out the list of passengers who died on the flight (I can't because I'm replying from my phone at the moment).

Again you go with the 'they were planted there' argument. What's your proof of that? That there isn't enough pieces to make a full 757? Wouldn't it be better if the government just slammed an actual 757 into the Pentagon then go through this half baked thing that you believe they did, especially since people such as yourself can soooooo easily prove them wrong?

Edited by Hasina

Neither was I there, so all we can go by is the pictures.

There were explosions, to be sure, but the official narrative has the plane going very fast and penetrating the Pentagon, leaving an "exit hole" that I'm sure you are familiar with.

Looking at the wreckage outside the exit hole, that is clearly aircraft wreckage, which has nothing to do with a cruise missile.

he say they never existed or where somwhere else and families were paid

No wonder this countries is in such severe debt, we need to stop paying people off to pretend to be dead and hide conspiracies for us.

• Like 2

No wonder this countries is in such severe debt, we need to stop paying people off to pretend to be dead and hide conspiracies for us.

I chuckled quite a bit. Thanks for the after lunch laughs.

We each sound like the proverbial broken record Raptor, but it is NOT a fact that a 757 hit the Pentagon. Indeed, it is a controversial statement that cannot be proven.

1. There was no complete wreckage there, and you know it. No engines, and only 1 wheel out of 8 for the LG.

2. Photos questionable, just as at Shanksville. Photos tend to contradict official story.

3. Sources for human remains statement are the same sources that told us there were WMD in Iraq or that Pat Tillman was killed by hostile fire. While you may not like to, I DO LIKE to consider the source.

4. Really? :whistle:

5. That is certainly debateable. April Gallop's story was that there were no human remains, no airline seats, no NOTHING that looked like a Boeing was there, no jetfuel, and she walked right through it all.

Thanks! :tu:

I reviewed up to 12 minutes of the video and plan to watch the rest later, but it didn't take long to uncover major flaws in that video.

Yes. You would discover major flaws because you are a single minded person. You can't open your mind to anything other than what is in there already. You spend your whole life disproving things that you do not or will not understand. You are just so brainwashed into this whole government conspiracy that you can't see the forest for the trees. All the evidence is right there in front of your faces. But all you can say is that a 757 disintegrated/vaporized and that all those parts you have pic's of are the only ones that did not DISINTEGRATE! How convenient is that! The mere fact that I can find so many holes in your cover-up stories proves that this never happened. I came into a cold case with new claims. These claims are that the original findings were false and were part of a US Government cover-up. I look around to see you I can question and all I find are BRAINWASHED ZOMBIE'S who just keep saying the same thing over and over when asked where is the 757? Answer- It disintegrated on impact or inside the building. Well there should have been some very large parts of this 757 wreakage. Where are they? Here we have some pictures. This is a 757 airliner? Yes sir. That's it. You can't be serious. Yes sir we are. Is that the hole the 757 made in the Pentagon? Yes sir it is. Well it looks like the wings must have been sheared off. Yes sir they were. You have the pictures. I don't see any wings here. Yes sir look closer. See these parts are wing parts. Really. They don't look like they were in a crash. Yes sir tey were. You can see where the impact of the wing left and inpression on the wall. Yes I see that but I don't see the wing. Well those are the parts we showed you. All those parts do not make one wing. Where is the other one? Oh. It disintegrated too. Did the engines disintegarte too? Yes sir they did. The landing gears? Oh we have one. I guess the other one disintegrated also. Yes sir it did. Ok. What about the fuselage, the passengers,the seats and luggage? Oh. That's inside the building. Oh Great can we take a look. Sure sir right this way. Wow. This looks like a bullet went through it. No sir no bullet or missle. Just the 757. So where are all the parts. You're standing on them. That's it? You mean to say that this is all that is left of a 757 airliner? Yes sir. Who came to this conclusion? The Government and Popular Mechanics . The magazine? Yes sir. What do they have to do with it? Don't know sir but we believe anything they say. Can't you guy's make up your own minds? No sir. The government told us what happened. And you agree with what they say? Yes sir. The government does not lie. So you also believe that we went into Iraq looking for WMD's? Yes sir. Yeah. I know, the government does not lie. Is ther anyone else aroung here I can talk to? Yes sir, but you don't want to talk to them. Why not? Oh they don't think like us. We think they are looney. Really, and you guy's. Oh no sir we are of sound mind. We are not looney. Every one else is but not us! Who are these other guy's. Bae Roth, Alex Jones and this new guy, An.unna.ki. Well guy's I wish I could say you have been helpful but it seemd you guy's are just followers. I want to go talk to the other guy's. They may be able to help me get down to the bottom of this missing 757. Oh sir? Yes. Don't forget to tell every one that it was a 757 that hit the Pentagon. No I can't do that guy's. I rather know the truth then be a brainwashed governemnt puppet. Sir we are not puppets! Bye guy's. When ever you get out of your diaper's we may be able to exchange ideas. Sir! What are ideas?? Use your imagination. Sir! What is imagination? Forget it.

How were those pieces of the fuselage ripped off?

I want to know what stuff you are on... A 10 year old would be smarter than you, a whole class or 20 schools would be smarter than you

Yes. You would discover major flaws because you are a single minded person.

The flaws were clearly evident and not supported by the physical evidence. BTW, How many eyewitness claims were of a cruise missile striking the Pentagon? I think you backed yourself into a corner by posting that video.