Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shattering the Myths of Darwin's Theory

Big Bad Voodoo

You didn't disappoint. I must admit I don't "get" everything it is that you believe, but there is no disappointment in your answer. Despite the topic of this thread, the title of this board is Spirituality vs Skepticism, and I wanted to hear the Spiritual side of your thoughts as well as your views on science. That's all, and thanks for your answer :tu:

~ Regards,

Thanks, Just ask if you want that I something clear for you. You might not "get " because I spoke in general with two points. I dont know how God or does in anyway have his fingers into evolution. Second that we are Universe discovering itself. Third reason why I put this thread into SvS is because I see persons like Emma to be High priest of Darwinism rather then Biologist /common people who follow the science and understand theory of evolution. If one person believe and not understand what one is saying one dont know. One believe. If one use agression and suppression as arguments for defending theory and if see theory of evolution as Holy Grail which is taboo and we cant discuss about that person is what I bolded above. So it has many things with spiritualism.

I see persons like Emma to be High priest of Darwinism rather then Biologist /common people who follow the science and understand theory of evolution.

I do follow the science and understand the theory. I understand it well enough to know that evolution as a process is a fact and that the theory as an explanation is one of the best we have in science. If you don't get this, then you don't get evolution.

This is pretty hypocritical. You're asking to understand it, but anyone who does explain and defend it is labelled a "high priest of darwinism", illustrating the fact that you have no real intention of understanding it. Also, labeling it as an "ism" shows where you're really coming from - you see this as an ideological subject rather than a scientific one.

• Like 1

If one use agression and suppression as arguments for defending theory and if see theory of evolution as Holy Grail which is taboo and we cant discuss about that person is what I bolded above.

We've spent the last 12 pages discussing it. Claiming that a well established, well understood, thorough evidenced scientific model isn't true is *not* a taboo. It is ignorance.

• Like 2

Emma,

I didnt ignore anything. I read every word you said and try to developed conversation. You are one to be uncomfortable with idea discussing it.

As Einstein told: People like chopping wood. In this activity ones immediately sees result.Well you like chopping wood. Thats not how things work because Im not wood.

I didnt ignore nothing. I answer on all your posts. This is malicious interpretation.

Last time I checked we knew 1% of human genom.

Life doesnt have will because thats your opinion. However there are people who think differently then you. Evolution is process so it cant have will.

EM field sure effect on development of organism. You can do home experiment to see that is true. But somehow Im sure you wont do it because you like your utopia.

And yes you are short tempered and by doing so you wont make it far. Its character what make scientist good scientist. Not anything else. You show it that you dont have it.

You are not here for conversation and you know it. You think that because you have read two books on evolution and been on few lectures about it that you know all and you are here to heal your complexes. Atleast thats how I see it. Because if one here ask something I know I gladly spent hours writting posts to show other person that he is wrong, or other views, or alternative views.

You are right. You dont get it. On that I agree.

I see that this conversation is pointless not because you answer anything. Because you didnt. Because you dont have pattience to talk. But if you want to improved that skill there is plenty courses, help, self help books, working classes...

I see you as person who just wants to have penetrating posts with load of info and "rude" tone. As many well educated sceptics here on UM do. But only thing you provide is rudeness. To be that kind of person its obvious that you need to eat more food to become bigger.

Only one annoying here is you with polar bear thing. Which is hilarious to wrote about.

If you dont have a time or pattience or nerves or all please avoid my posts. And if you are for healthy debate then I here for you everytime and everywhere.

Its your call.

He might be referring to punctuated equilibrium.

While I know that's what he meant, I also know that's not what he meant. If you know what I mean.

We've spent the last 12 pages discussing it. Claiming that a well established, well understood, thorough evidenced scientific model isn't true is *not* a taboo. It is ignorance.

Yes one could put words differently. Holy grail,taboo or ignorance.

I never said that theory of evolution isnt true. Just that might not be complete story.

Edited by the L

Emma,

Wow, this guys doesn't get it...

Thing that you like this kind of posts tells more about you then anything.

Nicly said redicule.

Edited by the L

What a argument: Yeah you know.... We've spent the last 12 pages discussing it.

Only you forgot to wrote: Amen and do some :nw:

Edited by the L

While I know that's what he meant, I also know that's not what he meant. If you know what I mean.

While I have understood what you meant, I also have not understood what you have meant. If you understand what I meant.

• Like 2

I didnt ignore anything. I read every word you said and try to developed conversation. You are one to be uncomfortable with idea discussing it

If I was uncomfortable discussing it, I wouldn't be here discussing it.

As Einstein told: People like chopping wood. In this activity ones immediately sees result.Well you like chopping wood. Thats not how things work because Im not wood.

I really wish Einstein would have come out with a quote about using Einstein quotes when discussing subjects that have nothing to do with Einstein.

Last time I checked we knew 1% of human genom.

Then check again.

Life doesnt have will because thats your opinion. However there are people who think differently then you. Evolution is process so it cant have will.

There is no evidence that the direction of life as a whole has a conscious will.

EM field sure effect on development of organism. You can do home experiment to see that is true. But somehow Im sure you wont do it because you like your utopia.

What?? Science has nothing to do with what I want to believe. Can you please post a reference (just one, please) showing the EMF can affect the genome, and what home experiment can show this?

And yes you are short tempered and by doing so you wont make it far. Its character what make scientist good scientist. Not anything else.

No, thats *not* the only thing that makes a good scientist. You've already demonstrated you don't understand the scientific basics, so why are you advising on what makes a good practitioner? I'm going to hedge a guess that its one that gives results that you want to hear.

I see that this conversation is pointless not because you answer anything. Because you didnt. Because you dont have pattience to talk. But if you want to improved that skill there is plenty courses, help, self help books, working classes...

I see you as person who just wants to have penetrating posts with load of info and "rude" tone. As many well educated sceptics here on UM do. But only thing you provide is rudeness. To be that kind of person its obvious that you need to eat more food to become bigger

So, after answering every single point you made (starting from post 151), you resort to ad hominem attacks. What is blatantly obvious to everyone is that you don't like the answers given to you, and you're not here to learn.

Only one annoying here is you with polar bear thing. Which is hilarious to wrote about.

Why?

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Like 2

While I have understood what you meant, I also have not understood what you have meant. If you understand what I meant.

I understand.

When he said "evolutionary jumps", I knew he probably meant punctuated equilibrium, but I know that he didn't know that's what he meant - he was thinking of unexplainable leaps in the evolutionary record. If you know what I mean.

Edited by Emma_Acid

Yes one could put words differently. Holy grail,taboo or ignorance.

I never said that theory of evolution isnt true. Just that might not be complete story.

Of course it isn't. Nothing in science is the "complete story". That sentence does so much to sum up the fact that you just don't get it.

but I know that he didn't know that's what he meant - he was thinking of unexplainable leaps in the evolutionary record.

Maybe you should open thread here.

http://www.unexplain...p?showforum=123

Something like Emma and cyrstall ball. :alien: :alien: :alien:

That sentence does so much to sum up the fact that you just don't get it.

Talking about personal.

Edited by the L

Emma,

Then check again.

Did. Same ol same ol.

There is no evidence that the direction of life as a whole has a conscious will.

There is no evidence that Black hole is what we now think it is.

What?? Science has nothing to do with what I want to believe. Can you please post a reference (just one, please) showing the EMF can affect the genome, and what home experiment can show this?

Put frog embryo in nickel iron chamber and wait. You will get monsters instead of frogs.

So, after answering every single point you made (starting from post 151), you resort to ad hominem attacks. What is blatantly obvious to everyone is that you don't like the answers given to you, and you're not here to learn.

Eye for an eye.

Why?

You realy dont understand?

Edited by the L

Did. Same ol same ol.

This is what I mean about you not being willing to learn. Where did you check?

There is no evidence that Black hole is what we now think it is.

Put frog embryo in nickel iron chamber and wait. You will get monsters instead of frogs.

A reference please?

You realy dont understand?

I don't get what you're not getting, no.

I checked on wiki about minute.Also in books.

Petar Petrovič Garjajev experiment.

Its simple test.

And not only one which could indicate that EM field effect how genom built organism.

Edited by the L

I checked on wiki about minute.Also in books.

Petar Petrovič Garjajev experiment.

Its simple test.

And not only one which could indicate that EM field effect how genom built organism.

I ran a search on his name. The top one was a forum post. This forum. And the post was by you. All other searches bring up blogs called like "Psychic Children", some of which even admit they can't find any academic sources for his work.

If you think this is a legitimate source of information, I reiterate - you do not understand science.

• Like 1

you do not understand science.

I thought that we somehow agree that we would stop with personal attacks. This lady has no manners, therofore we are not talking about lady.

Yes. I wrote that. Here it is. Its sum of his work. Read then respond.

I would like to discuss about Dr.of biology Petar Petrovič Garjajev who claim that our molecules of DNA are antenes. Not just molecules of DNA but proteins aswell because it contains atoms of metal which are in some way antene pointed to Cosmos and which gather some cosmic information.

He proposed question how is possible that one cell contains so many information which is hard to see even under miscroscope? As Peter Petrovič Garjajev (Further just Peter Garjajev) proposed there is only one way-record is done on wave level, electromagnetic and radio emissions.

How come that such educated man get this kind of idea? How he conclude that DNA is antene which have atoms of metal pointed to cosmos? How? He done experiment with spawn of Frogs. He put them in Nickel (80%) and Iron chamber where cells are protected with metal. So all requirements for healthy development of those frogs are fullfilled except that electro magnetic filed is disorted in chamber. So its only left to gravity. Nevertheless there could pass neutrinos. That embryo in the end become monsters. So he concluded that electromagnetic field is must have requirement . It creates wave metabolism, wave regulation which came from cosmos.

Further more Peter Garjajev experimentaly proove that DNA emits radio waves and laser beams which built information holograms.

Our cosmic aparature emits light different frequencies. But not just every light-Laser. So how come that DNA can act like laser and for what for? There are examples where microorganisms are shiny, emits lights, algae, rooting stump but thats not laser beam. Its different kind of light.

Our organism is giant society of cells. So how we run that scoiety? Nerve system? Nerve system process are done on small speed, they are slow 8-10meters/secunds. That isnt enough for normal function of cell society. Even speed of light isnt enough to bring information to hundred billions cells. In our organism information instantly.

Peter Garjajev found foundation for his work in Einstein, his pupil Boris Podolsky and Nathan Rosen. They predict that two photons in connected state separate and if one of them hits something he disapear and his information instantly go on other photon. One photom become another. This quantnum ability later was called teleportation. 1997 Australian scientists experimentaly show that teleportation of photon is possible. Chinese recently teleporated photon to 100 meters.

DNA works on principe as photons. Concept of time there disapear and information is transfered in instant.

In 1953 in one of pubs in Cambridge two men enetered screaming that they discover secret of life. One of them was British biophysicst Francis Creek and second US biochemist James Watson. They discover 3D structure of DNA. 1988 one of founder of double helix , Nobel award, James Watson publicly announce how science is close to dicovery of human chemichal ability for inheritance. Three years later it was established international organization for research of Human genome. Research lasts for 12 years and to unoffical sources it was spent more then three billions USD.

Fisrt results shaked even researchers. They discover that 1.200.000.000 genes inour body are very similar to DNA of worm. And every fifth genom is exactly same as microbe genom. Anyway then deadlock happens. Its usual in science. Every big discovery soon enough exhausted itself and then deadlock come. Euphory about DNA ended sadly. Hills are shaken mouse is born.

Now 98-99% of genoms is absolute mystery to us. And scientists simply called it junk DNA. But Petar Gerjajed thinks that exactly there is locked secret of main function of DNA.

Human Genome project show that we have similar genoms as worm and mokey. Then there is differenc between worm and us lied? Scientists said that in worm these genes are in different combination. Peter said that truth is that proteins are enzyms, workers, universal instrument for every being, human , plant, animal. Scientists belive that heritage information is locked in our chromosomes and nowhere else. Biologists think that only valuble genetic material is gene. Then we start to manipulate those genes. We took potato and saw that potato beetle is destroying it so we decide to do something. We change DNA, input gene in potato which codes protein who kills potato beetle. So we solve our problems with beetles and economy flourished. Then research showed that if mouse eat that potato that same potato developing bowel cancer in mouses.

How come that potato kills mouses? How comewhen scientists predicted all? That everything is cool. Where we went wrong? They dont understand it because they dont know what is function of junk DNA. It comes out that junk DNA played crucial role. In physical term 98-99% of our body are liquid crystalls which can developed physcial structures such as holograms. If we put laser at hologram then it creates big laser being. That can be human, tree or platypus. That doesnt mean that in embryo we have finished shape of grown human. Built of organism is done on two ways. First is hologram which order space structure. Scheme on which organism will be constructed. DNA is text and proteins are copy of that text which were created translating that text from one language to another. In fact when information is transfered from DNA to proteins.

I just forgot to say that Petar Garjajev is founder of wave genetics.

To continue. Scientists took simple experiment, they took DNA of cow and put it in spectrometer and put on it beam of red laser. When they move DNA from laser beam and laser was pointed on empty space, that empty space react like there is still molecule of DNA. In fact scientistssaw phantom DNA. Signal was lower but nevertheless it show like there is DNA but there was not.

Human die when human DNA is heaten to 41-42 C. Why? Because on that temperature our crystalls are melting. Our chromosomes are melting. In fact just double helix alone stand as bones and liquid crsytalls stop existing deleting programs which are foundation for wave genetics. Men dies. Logic? It is to me. Petar Garjajev concluded that phantom DNA was biologicly active and in year 1993 that was prooven. In institutes of Prangishvili and Tirtishev prove that phanton DNA are active. Something like men is missing limb but still feel like is there.

Furthermore Petar Garjajev put DNA under ultrasound and notice that DNA in water solution emits sound, melody but after ultrasound it emited just one note. Sad and alone. Then he concluded that using ultrasound we deleted information on DNA which was realizing trough sound. So he then thought. Oh my God we dont have healthy humans on earth except those in jungles. Furthermore if we put DNA under strong ultrasound double helix is ripping apart.

So we can all conclude that human body is biological computer because laser system is able to read information a those information can be ruled over great distances. Peter and team done experiments on 20 km distance which would look like Sci Fi to scientists if you could ask themabout that before experiment.

On lab mouses they destroyed pancreas so they developed diabetes. Those animals could survive less then a week. Garjajev and team used they own device , something like bio computer which laser is basis. Then with that device they read information from pancreas of new born mouses then transfered to mouses who were already in agony. Transfer was done on 20 km distance. And mouses become healthy. Experiments shows that we can rule over bio system on distances with radio waves with some informations. So he proposed question why woudnt we treat diabetes on same way or other diseases.

His research are confirmed by Canada, Germany and Japan. In Russia still isnt.

Critics say that they cant accept theory that DNA is carrier of information and that is information written in some kind of waves of bio field.

Garjajev respond is usualy that he doesnt say his theory is completly right, that old genetics is done good job so far and there is gene which codes proteins but that is small part of cake. For rest he gave his theory based on laser beam experiment on DNA/phantom gene of Nickel chamber aswell as his knowledge about genetics.

This is one link one member found about him-

http://www.rexresear...rev/gajarev.htm

Edited by the L

Emma because you have best marks in school dont make you smart. :st

Do. You. Have. Any. Academic. Sources.

1: 57 time of my post

1:57 time of Emma respond

Ignorance? Judge on your own.

Well that boiled that argument down pretty quickly.

No it just prooved that beside you dont have manners and patience that you are ignorant. :yes: