Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dragon's Bones

spud the mackem

"...And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon..."

"...So the great dragon was cast out, (of heaven) that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him..." Rev 12:1...onwards, Holy Bible

a terrifying account of a truly terrifying dragon

Cheers for that matey,but I did mention that they may have been dinosaurs.Have I seen pictures of more than 2 arms on some Indian Lady ?, called Khali or something ?.Now thats hard to believe.

Dragons are not Dinosaurs.As already said,that it is fictional and that Khali which you are talking about is the same fictional.It's one of the Hindhu God. You are saying that is hard to believe..Really funny to hear that..I mean,it's not real. who told you to believe that ? I can also create some animal having 10 legs...What is the difference ? Nothing.

I wonder how dragons breathed fire without burning its mouth? How did the fire get started? Did the dragon carry a flint and steel to start the fire?

I wonder how dragons breathed fire without burning its mouth? How did the fire get started? Did the dragon carry a flint and steel to start the fire?

There have been a few explanations on how dragons could breathe fire, although they are all in works of fiction, I do like the way in which some writers approach it.