Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PE question on healing an "evil" alien

PauliEffect

This post is about Partnered Exploration (PE) in the TMI style as described in Bruce

Moen's fourth book.

PE is not an OBE, but instead the type of "imagination" exercise people learn to do

at TMI during one of the programs. My only personal modification is that I don't use

Hemi-Sync at all for this type of activity, as H-S locks me into a specific Focus Level

and prevents me from moving along a scale of other Focuses.

I have a question. I wonder if there is any interested people, who would participate in

sending healing to an alien? I can't do this by myself by some reason. It has to be

done in a PE group. We have to do PE, TMI/Moen style.

I know little, what I know is this.

1. The Target Alien (TA) lives in another physical world, sort of a different Monroe Locale III.

2. The aliens of TA's species look like tall, slim albino creatures with big head, big black eyes, small mouths and noses, no hair.

3. The TA alien in question is physically alive.

4. My impression is that the TA is kept in sleep by its fellow aliens, because the TA is very "evil".

5. The physically living albino aliens are not afraid of this "evil" TA.

6. The I-There of the TA is concerned that no good transition can be made into the afterlife by the TA.

7. There is no hurry as I know of, we probably have several years before the TA makes the transition

from the physical into the nonphysical afterlife.

8. The albino aliens don't have our BST Focuses, meaning that they don't have religious beliefs in our sense,

but they can get stuck in something similar to Focus 23 - 26.

9. In order to help the TA's I-There and the TA itself, we need to be at least 4 persons in a PE who send

healing energy, happiness, PUL, Acceptance and positive energy to the TA. My guide recommended us

to be at least 6 persons, and 4 persons being the lower limit of PE participants.

The albino aliens have no connection with any human I-There, and most likely no connection to

the Monroe "Gathering".

There will be nonphysical albino aliens at the PE and we can step into them as they will function as our "bodies".

I've already done this when I visited their alien town by being inside an alien body, nonphysically.

When I encountered the TA, it scared me, because it looks so evil and has a very "evil" feeling

to it. I sent it some PUL and positive energy, but it wasn't enough or poorly performed.

In its current state the TA is kind of hibernated, but functions on some nonphysical level.

The TA is highly intelligent and may create some terrible problems in the lower Focus Levels

if it dies, possibly to the extent that it can't be retrieved.

Regarding the albino aliens emotions:

The albino aliens have much less emotions than humans. At the same time, compared to

humans, the albino aliens generally exhibit much less bad behaviour. They don't have

nearly the same amount of violence, conflicts and war-prone political leaders as us.

I wonder, is there any interest in doing a PE activity with the purpose of sending healing energy to this

"evil" TA?

• Like 1

This a real alien or an imaginary one?

This a real alien or an imaginary one?

I'm pretty sure this is a real, alive alien, but the part of the alien I come in contact with is

of nonphysical nature. The various "helpers" who have set this situation up are also

of nonphysical nature, their probable origin once having been either physical humans

or physical aliens.

Maybe I should give just a short piece of background. According to the ideas of the late Robert Monroe,

when someone enters an altered state of awareness, that indivdual goes into a so called Focus

Level. If I'm right, this TA is asleep, most likely somewhere in another physical universe, but the

consciousness of the TA has entered what Monroe calls Focus 22.

Somehow we can reach the TA, by aid from various "helper" beings, as it mentally resides in Focus 22.

I think this would be better in the metaphysics and psychic phenomena forum.

I'm pretty sure this is a real, alive alien, but the part of the alien I come in contact with is

of nonphysical nature. The various "helpers" who have set this situation up are also

of nonphysical nature, their probable origin once having been either physical humans

or physical aliens.

Maybe I should give just a short piece of background. According to the ideas of the late Robert Monroe,

when someone enters an altered state of awareness, that indivdual goes into a so called Focus

Level. If I'm right, this TA is asleep, most likely somewhere in another physical universe, but the

consciousness of the TA has entered what Monroe calls Focus 22.

Somehow we can reach the TA, by aid from various "helper" beings, as it mentally resides in Focus 22.

Is this stuff this alien has told you or is it from the book? Because I'm not sure what part of this you've experienced and what you're talking about from the book. Edited by Rlyeh

PE is not an OBE, but instead the type of "imagination" exercise people learn to do

at TMI during one of the programs.

Imagination is all it is...

Is this stuff this alien has told you or is it from the book? Because I'm not sure what part of this you've experienced and what you're talking about from the book.

The TA has told me nothing. In fact none of the aliens have had any direct communication with me.

But I've been shown things.

All communication has been through nonphysical human guides.

The book which I mentioned (Moen's fourth book), was only a reference to the concept PE, to help

the random forum member with connecting PE to a solid reference.

Everything else is my experience, except for the use of some concepts such as Focus Levels or TMI.

OMG is actually TMI and WTF doesn't quite sum it up.

I don't understand that statement. You are either expressing yourself in too brief a way or you're below 30 years of ago, IMO.

Count me in; if I'm not there on the first day start without me.

Please bear in mind that I am only a 'random forum member' though.

Edited by zoser

Count me in; if I'm not there on the first day start without me.

Please bear in mind that I am only a 'random forum member' though.

I will return with date and time of day once I've got enough people, which can take a week or two.

I'll PM you to hand-shake a suitable PE day, so all interested can participate. Do you forward your

PMs to a mail account you read on a fairly regular basis?

I will return with date and time of day once I've got enough people, which can take a week or two.

I'll PM you to hand-shake a suitable PE day, so all interested can participate. Do you forward your

PMs to a mail account you read on a fairly regular basis?

I'm like the road works on the M25. I'm always around and causing trouble.

Edited by zoser

Too much fairy dust snorting lately, heh?...

Maybe I should put a little more context to the matter of Partnered Exploration (PE) to make it

better understandable.

Partnered Exploration (PE) is something sometimes done at TMI in the more advanced programs.

Exactly how this is done at TMI I don't know, but it starts with learning how to do the

TMI "imagination" method (for example in the Gateway Program).

[TMI = The Monroe Institute. Robert Monroe was a guy who had a lot of Out-of-Body Experiences (OBEs),

and founded TMI to teach other people to OBE and such things. He passed away 1995, age 79.]

This method of accessing the nonphysical has been described by other authors such as

Vicky Short, Bruce Moen, Frank DeMarco and Maureen Caudill.

My own version of how to do the TMI imagination method for doing retrievals can

be read here where I describe it used in relation to Pure Uncondtitional Love (PUL),

its a long read so I refrain from reposting it.

You can probably find other resources describing the TMI imagination method. I don't

think Monroe himself ever described it in detail, perhaps to avoid "front-loading" people

that it is an _exact_ method, which it is not.

Doing a PE is just something where several people use the TMI imagination method together

with others, to arrive at a specific nonphysical place at a specific time to do a nonphysical

group activity together.

Perhaps this is a little to much to take in all at once, but I hope to find people willing to do a

PE to help this TA, as most TMI-people only are interested in making contact with other

humans who have passed away. And that's also how it started out for me, I began doing

"retrievals" of people passed away, after having read Moen's books. So I'm actually more

of a "retrieval person" than a healer.

I thought this forum perhaps could be a place to look for people familiar with some of these concepts

in connection to nonphysical encounters with aliens.

Someone here may perhaps have learnt a method similar to the TMI imagination, for example by

simple meditation, and has encountered aliens or similar non-human beings. So the next step, to

do a PE should not be far away, reaching out to the nonphysical from the awake physical reality.

This got a little lengthy but I hope it helped in understanding. :)

Maybe I should put a little more context to the matter of Partnered Exploration (PE) to make it

better understandable.

Partnered Exploration (PE) is something sometimes done at TMI in the more advanced programs.

Exactly how this is done at TMI I don't know, but it starts with learning how to do the

[TMI = The Monroe Institute. Robert Monroe was a guy who had a lot of Out-of-Body Experiences (OBEs),

and founded TMI to teach other people to OBE and such things. He passed away 1995, age 79.]

This method of accessing the nonphysical has been described by other authors such as

be read here where I describe it used in relation to Pure Uncondtitional Love (PUL),

You can probably find other resources describing the TMI imagination method. I don't

think Monroe himself ever described it in detail, perhaps to avoid "front-loading" people

Doing a PE is just something where several people use the TMI imagination method together

with others, to arrive at a specific nonphysical place at a specific time to do a nonphysical

group activity together.

Perhaps this is a little to much to take in all at once, but I hope to find people willing to do a

PE to help this TA, as most TMI-people only are interested in making contact with other

humans who have passed away. And that's also how it started out for me, I began doing

"retrievals" of people passed away, after having read Moen's books. So I'm actually more

I thought this forum perhaps could be a place to look for people familiar with some of these concepts

Someone here may perhaps have learnt a method similar to the TMI imagination, for example by

simple meditation, and has encountered aliens or similar non-human beings. So the next step, to

do a PE should not be far away, reaching out to the nonphysical from the awake physical reality.

Years ago people used to do 'rescues' with dead spirits. Many years ago I read one of the classics on the subject called '30 Years Among the Dead' by Carl Wickland. What makes you think the target is an alien?

http://new-birth.net/booklet/30_years_among_the_dead.PDF

Edited by zoser

What makes you think the target is an alien?

I have to make a long story short.

It looks like an alien, not the exact alien grey, but still, big black eyes, no hair anywhere,

completely pale (not really white) body, big head, no ears etc.

Everything began with a PE which I started at the Moen site, but too few

people joined. At some point the typical "grey alien" appeared, and I just

took the small fellow as a joke from my guides. But next...

Then, on later sessions there appeared aliens in shapes somewhat different from

alien greys. I tried to enter the body of one of these albino aliens as I thought

it perhaps was a lost Aspect of me. And I was taken to a place indoor, a

building on ground or a spaceship, I don't know. There were other neutral

tall albino aliens. (emotionally neutral)

Then on the second or third encounter after I stepped into the albino alien,

I moved for half a minute into some undefined substance and ended up

somewhere. Procedures was done on me, which I thought was strange.

Then I got a machine, the size of a very big shopping cart, which I could

move around. I found out after some time that inside the machine there

was this "evil" alien, it was this TA. It scared the sh!t out of me.

Somewhere around here I had the feeling of being transported in space in a deeper way,

it was like I was not in our physical universe, but in some other physical universe, maybe

with slightly different (?) Laws of Nature.

Several things happened. I was taken or helped to a big town of these aliens.

It was quite cool with lots of slim tall buildings. But the aliens on the streets

ignored me, perhaps because I was "dressed" in one of these albino aliens?

This town looked like, well a town, city perhaps of some sort, but the skyscrapers

looked completely different from Earth's, more smooth shapes, fewer windows etc,

some were very slim & tall, others elegant and still impressive in size.

The whole feeling was alien, non-Earthly to me. Also, I got this impression as

so called "knowings", which meant I didn't need someone spell it out to me.

Later I tried to reach the TA, touch it nonphysically. I could move inside the

machine, but got no reaction from the TA. so I took this "evil" alien back to Earth,

or rather, to our nonphysical PE place and sent Love, healing, etc, to the TA.

The TA stayed inside the machine-box at all the time during our healing PE.

It made something help, but afterwards when I asked one of my guides, he

wasn't really happy, so my impression is that we need more people to help

the TA, by the group energy.

I think these albino aliens have some kind of religious belief, but not like we

consider religion. I'm also considering that they are better at manipulating

nonphysical energy, but am a little unsure about that, as they at the same

time seem unable to help this "evil" TA. They just contain him inside a huge

metal-box-machine-thingy.

better understandable.

group activity together.

Sorry, that word salad would make any patient of loony bin and any psychiatrist who studies lunacy aroused, but not me. Hence my question again: what kind of fairy dust you are snorting?

Sorry, that word salad would make any patient of loony bin and any psychiatrist who studies lunacy aroused, but not me. Hence my question again: what kind of fairy dust you are snorting?

You are not particulary polite. I answered to my best.

You are not particulary polite. I answered to my best.

If not UM rules you'd get more "polite" answer. If you have weird ideas stuck in your head, go consult with shrink

If not UM rules you'd get more "polite" answer. If you have weird ideas stuck in your head, go consult with shrink

I will pray for you and send you Love.

so let me get this straight ... you're in a sort of psychic MSN chat with an alien this is poasibly "evil" and on the verge of dying/becoming part of a non-physical afterlife and you want to help it do so in aa easy a manner as possible?

Well, speaking as a Christian, one who falls plump into the "one shepprd, many flocks" school of thought, I'd say you should say a requiast for the dead for the alienand light a candle in your local church.