Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Giants of ancient egypt are fact

egyptian lad

I'm no expert by any means on Ancient Eygpt. There is still much that we have yet to learn about its distant past. Could there have been some giants there,yes.The christian bible Eygptian Lad mentions them and of course the story of David and Goliath which is famous. Look at how tall some basketball players are. some are close to 7feet tall,.You sports fans know the statistics on these players, and many are over 6 feet, there maybe some 7 feet tall. It makes you wonder sometimes where they got the gene in their DNA that makes them that height.

As you say,there are various theories as to how the pyramids were built. At the Temple of Balbeck, there are these huge stones in the base. Also, in North Africa and the Sahara desert, there are the remains of cities out there. They are visible from the air. My late father was there during WW2 and he mentioned seeing them from the air, he was a flight crew chief and a mechanic.I once asked if any archeologists had been to these places, and he said as far as he knew, no.Said some of them were rather remote. He also mentioned seeing rock paintings such as you show.These desert rock paintings were also mentioned in the movie, The English Paitent which was set in Eygpt and North Africa during WW2.

There is a lot we just don't know about the various civilizations found in Africa and even the Middle east.A lot of european pre history we are unaware of as well.

Certainly what you say would be worth checking out. Scientist should look at all the evidence,where ever it leads them.

Exactly. Every single idea that doesn't involve ramps is considered a "crackpot" notion

by Egyptology. This is just another way of saying "they mustta used ramps" and a million

ways have already been invented to say this. There's no need to investigate anomalies or

to even gather basic information because all we have to do is look for ramps another 150

years and we'll find them for sure.

It simply doesn't matter that ramps are illogical and unevidenced when something else is e-

videnced because we already know they must have used ramps.

I'll go ahead and update the ramp debunkment argument later so we'll all know the specific

facts being ignored by the ramp believers.

If you noted I indicated a range of ideas from serious to crackpot, I didn't indicate all theories were crackpot nor did I single out any specific theories. It does not mean they "musta used ramps" yet we know they would have used those ramps for some purpose. If we look at where the ramps were found and how they would have been positioned, it is obvious that they used them to get something up the pyramid. As I said before we don't know it was the blocks but we can't rule out that possibility.

I have no problems with alternate theories being presented. My problem, and this is not directed at any one person, are those who will present a theory that has no evidence to support it, who indicate we have closed minds because we do not accept it but in the same breath will close their minds to the possibility of ramp use.

My theory is that the pyramids were erected by a time travelling Jean Grey using her formidable powers of telekinesis that's why Egyptian goddesses have wings - Jean's the host of the Phoenix force and can fly, while doing so she generates an energy effect that looks exactly like a bird. There's only quarrying marks on the stones used because she's not the sort to do ALL the work for you, just put the blocks together in a pyramidal fashion.

• Like 3

Snicker tee hee. Woh :tu:

• Like 1

My theory is that the pyramids were erected by a time travelling Jean Grey using her formidable powers of telekinesis that's why Egyptian goddesses have wings - Jean's the host of the Phoenix force and can fly, while doing so she generates an energy effect that looks exactly like a bird. There's only quarrying marks on the stones used because she's not the sort to do ALL the work for you, just put the blocks together in a pyramidal fashion.

I'm convinced. :yes:

• Like 1

It is not my contention that the great pyramid builders didn't have inclined

plane technology. They also had insense burning technology but they used nei-

ther to build any great pyramid. This is why there's ne evidence for using ramps.

I think you need to rewrite that statement Cladking. It reads like you are saying that Ramps did exist, but that the evidence they were not used is that you don't think they did.

They should have the infrared imaging so we know how the pyramids absorb and emit

heat. Every parameter and anomaly should have been studied by now but they aren't

looking for evidence, they are looking for ramps. They've spent 150 years not find-

ing ramps because ramps were never used to lift even a single stone on any great

pyramid.

I'd agree that thermal imaging of the pyramids should be done, and probably it has been done. It probably is that nothing unusual, nothing revolutionary, was discovered and so nothing was ever published. Just because something does not show up on the first page of a Google search does not mean it has not been done.

Can we show evidence that the ramps were used to move the blocks? No not yet, but then again it wasn't that long ago we couldn't show that ramps actually existed.

To me it is like saying that scaffolding was not used on the Statue of Liberty because no scaffolding can currently be found in situ. And those marks on the ground where the scaffolding was attached? It must have been where the giant construction Robots were stationed. What? We don't have giant construction robots?? Well in 100 years when those robots exist, we can then use them as proof of the giant robot theory, and fully debunk the stupid scaffold theory.

(Not aimed at Quaentum)

We know ramps existed. We don't have evidence of any other techology that existed that would have worked as well and as fast. Ideas involving giant rope systems or even Pullys are unevidenced.

• Like 1

If you're going to include time traveling it could also be Rachel Summers. She manifested the same pheonix wings effects when using her powers. :innocent:

If you're going to include time traveling it could also be Rachel Summers. She manifested the same pheonix wings effects when using her powers. :innocent:

Principle of parsimony. We already know Rama Tut was headquartered at Giza so there's no reason to postulate a hypothetical mutant presence, unless maybe it's Apocalypse.

Yes, but she wears a mullet, so no thanks.

Principle of parsimony. We already know Rama Tut was headquartered at Giza so there's no reason to postulate a hypothetical mutant presence, unless maybe it's Apocalypse.

Who worked for Imotep the Third (or was it Ramses?) according to the series S.H.I.E.L.D to fight off an invasion by the Brood.

Your posts indicate that you don't think average sized humans could build the pyramids. I gave an example of one average sized human building with blocks that were heavier on average than those in the pyramids. I even indicated that no machine lifters were used and that only pulleys and levers were used in it's construction

The average weight of the pyramid blocks are 2 1/2 tons. That is not the weight of each block but just the average weight.

You say that giants did all the work because the blocks were too big and heavy for average men to move and put in place. I have showed where that conclusion is invalid with my comparison to Coral Castle. However let us add one further thing. The following image is a depiction of one of the large statues being moved by men of average height, and in the lower left one of the large pieces of stone being moved by average sized men. So based on that we can see that average sized men did the work.

SLH11-Colossal-statue-being-dragged-on-a-sled.png

Hello dude!

Why do you assume those mover guys were in our size?

I will disscuss this image in the other coming posts.

" I even indicated that no machine lifters were used and that only pulleys and levers were used in it's construction"

U r kidding me????? Do you think people of our size were able to lift even 2 ton stone for height 145 meter???

bring ten men, or do experiment with your friends and try to lift even 1 ton stone and move by it, u barely could move it some inches

do you think People of our size were able to lift 70 ton and 50 ton stones such like the huge massive stones on the original entrance of kufu pyramid?

Have you looked at those large blocks around Sphinx statues? Inside the pyramids there are more larger and bigger stones inside which considered as stones of columns.

There are columns inside the pyramids and thats what the ancient egyptians recorded

4dxyq.jpg

kaqn14.jpg

2rcltzc.jpg

What about the size of Casing-stones which were supposed to cover the pyramids?

The casing-stones were big and heavy

People of our size were able to lift them and put around the pyramids by that height?? is it logical??

ct7vt.jpg

People of our size have any luck to lift those stones??? Impossible even they were some hundred guys, On the practical theory.....How could people handle to lift and move by them?

They even created one of the biggest lie in the theories regarding the pyramids, that the ancient egyptians used the flood for moving the stones by floating them

FLOATING STONE IS BIG BIG BIG BIG LIE

Come to egypt and throw a large stone in small river or canal and see if its going to float or gonna be drown

Zeroooooooooooooooooooo

All their theories are made to take our attention away from the giants

No humans in our size built the gigantic egypt

The following image is a depiction of one of the large statues being moved by men of average height, and in the lower left one of the large pieces of stone being moved by average sized men. So based on that we can see that average sized men did the work.

Please!

That's no statue, that's one of them giants.

His human slaves are taking him down to the 7-11 for a pack of smokes (Camels, no doubt.)

Harte

• Like 3

Your posts indicate that you don't think average sized humans could build the pyramids. I gave an example of one average sized human building with blocks that were heavier on average than those in the pyramids. I even indicated that no machine lifters were used and that only pulleys and levers were used in it's construction

The average weight of the pyramid blocks are 2 1/2 tons. That is not the weight of each block but just the average weight.

You say that giants did all the work because the blocks were too big and heavy for average men to move and put in place. I have showed where that conclusion is invalid with my comparison to Coral Castle. However let us add one further thing. The following image is a depiction of one of the large statues being moved by men of average height, and in the lower left one of the large pieces of stone being moved by average sized men. So based on that we can see that average sized men did the work.

The early ancient egyptians were giant human nation thats not 100% sure but million% true and they hide big account of giant human skeletons and mummies

There were giants of all size in egypt by the same era, giants of From 3 meter tall to 12 meter tall

The builders of pyramids were by height of 8 to 12 meter tall

The depictions of Pyramid construction in Rekhmire tomb, it describes how the giants of egypt were building the pyramids by Their hands:

2l9tpnc.jpg

Lies of biblical guys and their fabrication for the stone blocks of pyramids:

chapter-8-figure-21.jpg

Fabrication of biblical jewish people for the arts of rekhmire:

The large blocks were considered muddy and divided to some layers lol

orpm6r.jpg

You idiot.

Only morons think that the Jews were involved in any early Egyptian monumental projects.

Harte

• Like 2

the original art:

Cross06.jpg

Discussion of this art from Djehutihotep tomb

Note: you should know that orthodox coptic christians of egypt did make lot of stuff and cause distortion in this tomb, i dont deny this art at all but im giving some information that many people did enter this tomb and added their own stuff.

Cross01.jpg

Cross00.jpg

Cross03.jpg

Dont you think that people of our size lived in egypt and inherited the civilization of giants?

Pharaoh people according to the scriptures and abrahamic religions lived in egypt, But archaeology NO where in ancient egypt the word pharaoh existed.

The workd Pharaoh was created from a word " Pr-aa'.

Untill todays, No pharaoh word was discovered on the artifacts or texts.......So claiming Ancient egypt was pharaoh civilization, Its all lies.

The identitifaction of ancient egyptians is still UNKNOWN!

I mention this info basically to tell that archaeologists fabricated the id of ancient egyptians and created complete lie that hieroglyphic ancient egyptians were pharaohs, No they were not pharaohs.

Anyway,the people of our size whoever were,they followed the Giants nation after Giants were destroyed,They inherited those colossal statues and the monuments of this civilization, So kings of people came and forced their people to move and replace statue here and there as you see in this art.

this is an assumption which could be possible regarding people of our size moving a large colossal seated statue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second assumption:

Why do you assume those guys were originally people of our size???

Lets go for analyzes for this art:

comparison between colossal statues.

Comparison between the size of workers and our size.

34y71ph.jpg

117wdvl.jpg

So, small giants of size 3 to 4 meters were used in moving colossal statues? while the larger giants were constructing ancient egypt, the obelisks and pyramids, the gigantic temples

The records of ancient egyptians tell us that GIANTS EXISTED 100%

Comparison between the size of servants that served the royal kings of ancient egypt

small servant guy is tying a sign in the forearm of large giant:

206h6hc.jpg

Small servant guy standing front of Giant egyptian King:

2wdoc9w.jpg

VS

Servants in the same size of Egyptian king:

2zr3r13.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the ancient egyptian arts: you will find small servants on many depictions.......on the contrary, You will find Servants in the same size of kings

It tells us ONE THING: Giant humans existed in ancient egypt and whatever the hypocrite cheater archaeologists tried to kill and hide the truth of giants

Large basins were used by Giants in the work of construction:

r1wzmv.jpg

35koh1g.jpg

28884ux.jpg

Probable way of How large basin was used by Giants, Art from Rekhmire tomb

rvveas.jpg

There is no longer mystery with THE GIANTS TRUTH the truth they still hide untill now

The hypocrisy of archaeologists is killed......soon.....Giant human skeletons will appear in egypt......Egypt is still full of unearthed giant skeletons

The records of ancient egyptians tell us that GIANTS EXISTED 100%

No they don't. Nowhere in AE texts do they ever make the claim that they or their kings were giants. A further example of this errant claim can be seen in war depictions of Ramesses II as compared to his actual mummy, which IIRC would have made him around 5 foot, seven inches tall.

cormac

Hello dude!

Why do you assume those mover guys were in our size?

I will disscuss this image in the other coming posts.

I am sure someone here could tell us which statue it is and we could get the size and weight of it. Now look at the figures pulling the statue. Each figure is actually two people so the total is 154. Now why would it take 154 giants to pull one statue? The answer is it wouldn't and if it's not giants it must be average sized people.

" I even indicated that no machine lifters were used and that only pulleys and levers were used in it's construction"

U r kidding me????? Do you think people of our size were able to lift even 2 ton stone for height 145 meter???

bring ten men, or do experiment with your friends and try to lift even 1 ton stone and move by it, u barely could move it some inches

do you think People of our size were able to lift 70 ton and 50 ton stones such like the huge massive stones on the original entrance of kufu pyramid?

Have you looked at those large blocks around Sphinx statues? Inside the pyramids there are more larger and bigger stones inside which considered as stones of columns.

There are columns inside the pyramids and thats what the ancient egyptians recorded

What about the size of Casing-stones which were supposed to cover the pyramids?

The casing-stones were big and heavy

People of our size were able to lift them and put around the pyramids by that height?? is it logical??

People of our size have any luck to lift those stones??? Impossible even they were some hundred guys, On the practical theory.....How could people handle to lift and move by them?

Have a look again at Coral Castle. One, 100 pound man, by himself, using simple machines lifted and put in place stones weighing up to 35 tons and the average weight of most of the stones were several times the average weight of the stones in the Great Pyramid. He did so it shows it can be done. If it was done by giants why ramps that giants wouldn't need and work camps for thousands of workers that wouldn't be needed. There is also the fact there is not one camp for giants to be found anywhere near the pyramids or in Egypt for that matter.

They even created one of the biggest lie in the theories regarding the pyramids, that the ancient egyptians used the flood for moving the stones by floating them

FLOATING STONE IS BIG BIG BIG BIG LIE

Come to egypt and throw a large stone in small river or canal and see if its going to float or gonna be drown

Zeroooooooooooooooooooo

Surely you aren't as naive as you just sounded. A stone will sink, which is why you put them on a boat, barge or raft and voila they float.

All their theories are made to take our attention away from the giants

No humans in our size built the gigantic egypt

Actually, all the evidence points to the non-giant ancient Egyptians building all those structures.

• Like 1

Please!

That's no statue, that's one of them giants.

His human slaves are taking him down to the 7-11 for a pack of smokes (Camels, no doubt.)

Harte

He must be in massive withdrawal since they have him tied down.

No they don't. Nowhere in AE texts do they ever make the claim that they or their kings were giants.

1311a. The belly of N. is like that of Nut,(the sky)

1311b. when he ascends and lifts himself [to the sky].

130d. N. compasses the sky like Rē‘; N. traverses the sky like Thot.

Make the sky mount for N.; place the stars upside down for him.

N. has taken his stand with him in the north of the sky

2013a. Thou art a god who supports the sky

...And this is just the word "sky". Imagine how many more references to giants can be found

if you search words like "high", "tall", etc.

site:sacred-texts.com utterance sky

The hypocrisy of archaeologists is killed......soon.....Giant human skeletons will appear in egypt......Egypt is still full of unearthed giant skeletons

It's already been said in this thread but this contention is impossible according to the

laws of nature as we understand them. A human of the size you suggest could not even

lift his own weight much less carry large stones. To lift his own weight he'd need bones

of steel and and a different sort of structure and metabolism. He would not be human.

• Like 4

1311a. The belly of N. is like that of Nut,(the sky)

1311b. when he ascends and lifts himself [to the sky].

130d. N. compasses the sky like Rē‘; N. traverses the sky like Thot.

Make the sky mount for N.; place the stars upside down for him.

N. has taken his stand with him in the north of the sky

2013a. Thou art a god who supports the sky

...And this is just the word "sky". Imagine how many more references to giants can be found

if you search words like "high", "tall", etc.

site:sacred-texts.com utterance sky

Gods are not human construction workers. Nice try though.

cormac

The early ancient egyptians were giant human nation thats not 100% sure but million% true and they hide big account of giant human skeletons and mummies

There were giants of all size in egypt by the same era, giants of From 3 meter tall to 12 meter tall

The builders of pyramids were by height of 8 to 12 meter tall

The square-cube law prevents humans greater than 8-9 ft in height without major health problems. Basically it says that as size increases, mass increases by the cube and muscle only by the square. As a result, the bigger the creature, the harder it is to breathe, the more difficult it is for the heart to pump and more and more strength is required just to stand much less to work and lift stones weighing tons. So humans of the heights you would like to believe 4 - 12 meters is just not possible biologically.

Regardless of your desire for it to be true, there has never been a nation of giants as you have described. There would be far more than bones that would have to be hidden and word of such a discovery would have reached much of the world before there could even have been an attempt to cover it up.

The depictions of Pyramid construction in Rekhmire tomb, it describes how the giants of egypt were building the pyramids by Their hands:

Lies of biblical guys and their fabrication for the stone blocks of pyramids:

Fabrication of biblical jewish people for the arts of rekhmire:

The large blocks were considered muddy and divided to some layers lol

The Jews made mud bricks for homes, walls and temples but not for the pyramids. The bible should not be taken as a history books and one should always shy away from fringe sites and papers.

I am sure someone here could tell us which statue it is and we could get the size and weight of it. Now look at the figures pulling the statue. Each figure is actually two people so the total is 154. Now why would it take 154 giants to pull one statue? The answer is it wouldn't and if it's not giants it must be average sized people.

The statue belonged to a powerful regional official named Djehutyhotep, who lived in Dynasty 11-12. It is estimated to have been around 22 feet tall; I don't know what the weight may have been.

His tomb (designated 17L20/1) is at Deir el-Bersheh, in Middle Egypt. You can read more about it here. The statue in the wall relief has never been found, but Djehutyhotep's tomb is well known and fully published. And guess what? No giants. :rolleyes:

Part of egyptian lad's ongoing and self-destructive problem is that he posts random photos, willy-nilly, without any understanding of the content. No thought is even given to the ancient inscriptions accompanying the depictions. It is an exercise in futility and comes across rather foolishly.