Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Giants of ancient egypt are fact

egyptian lad

Cormac: The problem with you........ur mind is full up with the garbage that egyptologists say and write in their cheap books

Its the modern day doctors who took out the stomach and organs of mummies( the dead bodies of people) and put all stuff you hear about, in order to suit the egyptologist lies

Really. Hundreds of mummies, every one, including hundreds more of animals. (which I supposed just all migrated to Egypt and into the desert en masse and all just happened to drop dead in burial postures) Each one carefully prepared in the manner described than treated with ancient-style enbalming material and most sealed indivdually with resin in the wrappings so they have to be sawn off.

There comes a point in any conspiricy theroy where the amount of effort needed to maintain the conspiricy surpasses the alleged unlikelyhood which the existence of said conpiricy was originally contrived to account for. You passed that point some time ago.

A mummification must be told by egyptians on all arts

but what was told: Only anubis god making a check by his hands on the coffin....Its not even the dead egyptian

We dont see any depictions of ancient egyptians making mummifiaction for an egyptian king

Understand the main point? its such great lie invented by the hypocrites in archaeology fields

If I had a nickel for every thing the egyptians did that they didn't depict, I'd have...a lot of nickels.

We dont see any depictions of ancient egyptians making mummifiaction for an egyptian king

If not mummificating, what were these guys doing?

24.jpg

Bandaging mummies. From a new Kingdom tomb at Thebes. The mummification process was a magical-religious act to prepare the body as a fit receptacle for the returning soul. Decomposition of the fleshy parts were first stopped. The process involved (1) removal of brain and abdominal and thoracic viscera, except heart and kidneys, (2) cleaning the viscera with palm-wine and spices, (3) filling the body-cavities with myrrh, cassia, and other aromatic substances, and sewing up the embalming incision (4) treating the body with natron (sodium carbonate) and washing it, and finally, (5) anointing it with cedar-oil and other ointments rubbing it with fragrant materials, and wrapping it in bandages.

Source: Singer et al. 1954. A History of Technology.

http://www.hort.purd...cture06/25.html

*** Singer et al. 1954. A History of Technology.

(a Power Point presentation with many images)

http://www.hort.purd...e06/lec06w.ppt.

Edited by Abramelin

first i didnt finish my assumptions to you

See this image, comparison between rekmire art Vs djehuthotep art

ibgubp.jpg

the statue in djehuthotep art......its sitting on chair and holds a sign of Power in his hand

The statue in rekhmire art, its a statue sitting on stone, it clearly shows its the colossal seated statues of ancient egypt

" we find it takes 4 to reach from the base to the top of the statue, making those supposed giants a bit over 5 ft in height. In other words, average humans not giants."

I didnt make things up, I just put a comparison with memon colossal seated statues

Again look plz at the size of people compared to the legs:

2d9d3ko.jpg

(snip)

You've caught you're self out here, since you've just shown in post #340 that there are various sizes of collosi, so comparing one against the other with the assumption that they're the same one is invalid.

I've already addressed some of your other recent points, like the basins, in a previous response, which you blithely ignored. (even if I did get the picture order mixed up at one point)

Edited by Oniomancer

So.... Question.... Most of the cladding, all the way to the top was taken by the locals and dragged off to Cairo. How did they do that without Giants? The cladding was taken over thousands of years, and much was taken by the Arabs. Why did these peoples not need giants?

There are online Youtube videos showing a handful of people pulling 6 ton stones under controlled conditions. You're just Wrong!!!

Its you who are wrong, There is an entire history of ancient egypt lost

When the giants of egypt turned evil, enslaving and beating,destroying people everywhere,God did punish them in egypt " their capital", Ancient egypt was destroyed by Sandy and Electrical storms such like the these storms:

sandstorm-riyadh3.jpg

lightning.jpg

lightning-volcano2.jpg

Destructive killer storms did destroy the giants of Egypt and Many monuments from their civilization were saved, maybe a sign from God

If you want proof for the storms that hit ancient egypt:

Well, The area of Giza pyramid hill was covered by sands,.....The sphinx and its temple were all covered by sands, Even the lower body of pyramids were covered by sands too and giza quarries were also under the sands.either the quarries of aswan, unfinished obelisk and obelisks cutting place were all covered by sands.....addition for many other monuments.

That means" Egypt was under a killer storms that made many things became under the sands".

Statues have been covered by the sands:

2011-634341591846764785-676.jpg

Plus: The alexanderia city ( which existed on the days of giants and was their harbor to mediterranaon sea), many ancient egyptian monuments were drown on the coasts:

alexfi3.jpg

Cleopatra9.jpg

How do you explain that " Many unfinished works were left from ancient egypt too"?

Isnt that mean" ancient egyptians were suddenly stopped" which refers to their destruction and people of our size inherited egypt after them, They had no power to deal with the left unfinished stuff

Unfinished obelisk been covered by sands:

2hh1x6b.jpg

Unfinished statue head:

2r7bpcm.jpg

Unfinished pyramids

there are many unfinished pyramids in these areas:

Abu rawash

Abu sir

Saqqara

mediam

my suggestion for removing the cover of pyramids:

First suggestion: the cover of great pyramids of giza were not all completed, Giants were destroyed while they were working on it, So millions of white limestones were left around the giza pyramids

Second suggestion: the storms did hit the pyramids and most cover were fallen.

Third suggestion: They claimed that some strong earthquakes hit ancient egypt and so stones were fallen down.

People from ancient times did go up to the pyramid to grab the casing stones out, they did use the falling stones around pyramids and cut them into smaller stones, and so romans,arabs,turks done.

"There are online Youtube videos showing a handful of people pulling 6 ton stones under controlled conditions. You're just Wrong!!!"

Oh yeah pulling 6 ton stones in some days they would move it some meters right?

How would they put a rope under the stone???? you find it so easy???

How would they lift the large stone and put on the wood holder??? easy to do??

How would they move the stone to put on the angle they want??? easy??

what about the lifting for 140 meter??? oh they pulled it to 140 meter height? like suggestion of sick guys LOL what a joke

Dude, The construction of pyramids>>>>> Only giant humans were able to do like what the ancient egyptians recorded

U should know there are millions of large stones in egypt, not couple of thousands.....its millions....The number its self is a shock

Edited by egyptian lad

Egyptian Lad said:

24.jpg

Bandaging mummies. From a new Kingdom tomb at Thebes. The mummification process was a magical-religious act to prepare the body as a fit receptacle for the returning soul. Decomposition of the fleshy parts were first stopped. The process involved (1) removal of brain and abdominal and thoracic viscera, except heart and kidneys, (2) cleaning the viscera with palm-wine and spices, (3) filling the body-cavities with myrrh, cassia, and other aromatic substances, and sewing up the embalming incision (4) treating the body with natron (sodium carbonate) and washing it, and finally, (5) anointing it with cedar-oil and other ointments rubbing it with fragrant materials, and wrapping it in bandages.

http://www.hort.purd...cture06/25.html

*** Singer et al. 1954. A History of Technology.

(a Power Point presentation with many images)

http://www.hort.purd...e06/lec06w.ppt.

I very much like this image from the Power Point presentation:

post-18246-0-58453200-1349895299_thumb.j

Cheers.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Really. Hundreds of mummies, every one, including hundreds more of animals. (which I supposed just all migrated to Egypt and into the desert en masse and all just happened to drop dead in burial postures) Each one carefully prepared in the manner described than treated with ancient-style enbalming material and most sealed indivdually with resin in the wrappings so they have to be sawn off.

There comes a point in any conspiricy theroy where the amount of effort needed to maintain the conspiricy surpasses the alleged unlikelyhood which the existence of said conpiricy was originally contrived to account for. You passed that point some time ago.

The conspiracy of Mummification is very clear!

You just dont go against it cuz you blindly believe the dishonest People ( your archaeologists), LOL its funny that most mummies were diseased OHHHHHHH yeah!! they have mummification science but on medicine what a poor backward guys.

The mummified animals were made by nature too.

On 1898: A mummy of human was found in area named Jabalin,on the red sea, After news spread over discovery of this mummy, The archaeologists rushed to put it in some coffin to claim it was mummy of KING SO!

CHEATING over ancient egypt history

If I had a nickel for every thing the egyptians did that they didn't depict, I'd have...a lot of nickels.

so,u speak as if mummification was something small then??? A mummification must be told in each tomb and details must be depicted by ancient egyptians, if they already had!

But look at the funerals of egyptians, let me provide images:

25qu1px.jpg

If there was a mummification action, They would tell it over all depictions of funerals....... THATS THE LOGIC!

The mummification supposedly was a unique action.......its not small thing to forget on the depictions

100% there were no mummification science in ancient times, its archaeologists lies and cheating over history

[/size][/color]

24.jpg

(misinterpretation for the arts and Lies created).....And whats the name of this new tomb???

What they are doing?

Well They wrapp the dead royal guys with clothed sheets and put some stuff with the dead guy

Dont we todays wrap the dead guys into sheet? its an action in middle east dont know if u there in west do it or it

So this was meant from images

Look at this image: Oh yeah Mummification was so true!!!!!!!!!!!! the anubis god was packing up the mummy, he grabbed out his heart,stomach and left only the lungs.....and the braaaaain, the brain was put in small pots looooooooool

4h5ag9.jpg

ALL CRAPPY lies....I swear, its one of the biggest lie in egypt's history, they fabricated it mainly to tell one message" These people of our size had a science not found in our ages , so u think building the pyramid was impossible to them"?

They fight by all means to kill the giants truth in order to save their false biology sciences from collapse

Edited by egyptian lad

Did you also see that big wedge-shaped knife at the top of the image, Egyptian Lad? What you think they used that for? Clip his toe nails?

And did you see the oil can on the top left (because that's what I think it is)?

24.jpg

Edited by Abramelin

It's already been said in this thread but this contention is impossible according to the

laws of nature as we understand them. A human of the size you suggest could not even

lift his own weight much less carry large stones. To lift his own weight he'd need bones

of steel and and a different sort of structure and metabolism. He would not be human.

really? So the so called dinasours were unable to lift their bodies??? SO the giraffe was unable to lift its own???

Because " Your biology sciences are all false" of course, they going to play in your mind, That Giant humans is impossible according to the science LOL

They were Giant Humans and they were the real builders of most gigantic buildings over world

We evolved from The giants " thats the true evolution" not the ape theory of Mr.darwin

The dinasours skeletons are actually skeletons of Giant animals who lived in the same age of early giant humans, When there were Giant humans of 20 meter tall, There were giant animals close to the giant human size

They exaggerate about the age of fossils to millions of years, while its only some thousands of years

And let me give you something of an advice Egyptian Lad, if you don't mind: calling everyone who contradicts your ideas a liar will only weaken your point.

Posting in BIG RED FONTS will not do any good either (= yelling like an infuriated madman).

We could call you a liar, and post it in BIG RED FONTS.

I hope you get my point.

Edited by Abramelin

Did you also see that big wedge-shaped knife at the top of the image, Egyptian Lad? What you think they used that for? Clip his toe nails?

And did you see the oil can on the top left (because that's what I think it is)?

24.jpg

I asked you......in which new tomb of thebes was that art?? so i would check the real arts.....not the drawing arts

Why do you assume this was mummification???? As i said mummification would be all told on arts of funerals and death, NOT mystery thing.......I completely deny the mummification at all

Maybe those guys were putting things outside the coffin?

U should notice: That the coffin is not open though......its a work from the outsider side of coffin.....TRY TO FOCOUS AT THE IMAGE AGAIN PLZ

Egyptian Lad, did you study Egyptology before you started creating your own theories?:

If so, with whom?

If not, why not?

U should notice: That the coffin is not open though......its a work from the outsider side of coffin.....TRY TO FOCOUS AT THE IMAGE AGAIN PLZ

And I asked you what the big wedge-shaped knife is for, on top of the image.

This is fun.

We evolved from The giants " thats the true evolution" not the ape theory of Mr.darwin

Sorry to poke my head in at this late stage, just had to question this. If we evolved from giants, who did the giants evolve from?

Sorry to poke my head in at this late stage, just had to question this. If we evolved from giants, who did the giants evolve from?

You may have to watch your language, or you will get a reply in X-rays, LOL.

• Like 1

24.jpg

Lets analyze this image and see if this was really mummification or not

Its a belt stripe rather a knife

I will answer you by images too,according to their brainwashing theory about mummification:

Mummification of the dead body

1zf3bcm.jpg

Wrapping the dead body by death sheets

f51r4o.jpg

Putting the mummy into the coffin

30wnubt.jpg

Close the coffin with its cover

1g5dh5.jpg

In the image above: the coffin is closed by the front cover....So its impossible to run mummification while its closed, Try to focous on the image again

Ignore the first step of mummifying the dead body:

So a royal guy died..........then they wrapped him by sheets..........so they put him into the coffin.

So the conspiracy of archaeologists start:

They replaced the bones of dead royal king by anonymous unrotten dead body of guy they found in the graves and first got out the stomach....etc, then wrapped it and put in the coffin.

That exactly what happened!

They replaced the bones of royal kings from the coffins and put the so called mummies inside it to brainwash the humanity

Out of RESPECT of their dead king, they gave him a FACE instead of a banded head.

30wnubt.jpg

And the photo you posted looks VERY similar to what I posted.

But with the head of the king still on, in ceremonial style.

Out of RESPECT.

Edited by Abramelin

Giant humans were created from the clay or mud......( its abrahamic religion claim) and science already did confim it

Our body contains the same substances of mud or ground of earth,which means we created from it

Why you find the giants theory so far from the reality?

Since you from the uk, Well the stonehenges of uk are work of giants too

Canopic jar

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Canopic_jar

You will see these jars at the bottom of reliefs depicting the dead pharaoh.

What you think they really are, Egyptian Lad?

Containers for fish and chips in case dear ol' departed Pharaoh wants a snack?

Well, Egypologists are all liars, so what they tell us these jars are for must be a lie too, eh?

What do you think they are for?

+++++++

EDIT:

It must be half past midnight in Egypt now.

We'll have to wait for a quarter of a day before we see another scream in red fonts, lol.

Edited by Abramelin

really? So the so called dinasours were unable to lift their bodies??? SO the giraffe was unable to lift its own???

Because " Your biology sciences are all false" of course, they going to play in your mind, That Giant humans is impossible according to the science LOL

They were Giant Humans and they were the real builders of most gigantic buildings over world

The dinasours skeletons are actually skeletons of Giant animals who lived in the same age of early giant humans, When there were Giant humans of 20 meter tall, There were giant animals close to the giant human size

They exaggerate about the age of fossils to millions of years, while its only some thousands of years

Egyptian Lad,

Have you ever noticed how big animals are in now way similar to small animal?

Take a look at this link http://dinosaurtheory.com/scaling.html, it explains what cladking was talking about. In the second chapter they even discuss the dinosaur paradox.

• Like 1

Wow, what woodwork did this 'egyptian lad' fellow come out from? I leave this thread alone for a day, and suddenly we have some of the craziest nonsense I've ever seen, all up and down the page... lovely...

And as an evolutionary biologist, I of course take particular notice of the idiocy of "the ape theory of Mr. Darwin". Oy... even if there were giants in ancient Egypt (there almost certainly weren't; which is clear), evolutionary biology would be affected in no way, whatsoever. End of story.

Lets analyze this image and see if this was really mummification or not

Its a belt stripe rather a knife

I will answer you by images too,according to their brainwashing theory about mummification:

Mummification of the dead body

1zf3bcm.jpg

Wrapping the dead body by death sheets

f51r4o.jpg

Putting the mummy into the coffin

30wnubt.jpg

Close the coffin with its cover

1g5dh5.jpg

In the image above: the coffin is closed by the front cover....So its impossible to run mummification while its closed, Try to focous on the image again

Ignore the first step of mummifying the dead body:

So a royal guy died..........then they wrapped him by sheets..........so they put him into the coffin.

So the conspiracy of archaeologists start:

They replaced the bones of dead royal king by anonymous unrotten dead body of guy they found in the graves and first got out the stomach....etc, then wrapped it and put in the coffin.

That exactly what happened!

They replaced the bones of royal kings from the coffins and put the so called mummies inside it to brainwash the humanity

What bull****... So, everything is just a conspiracy to "brainwash the humanity" (um... for what purpose?), and things that we find have all just been tampered with by the evil archaeologists? Hmm... I have a strange suspicion that the words "Occam's Razor" won't go over so well with this one...

Giant humans were created from the clay or mud......( its abrahamic religion claim) and science already did confim it

Our body contains the same substances of mud or ground of earth,which means we created from it

Why you find the giants theory so far from the reality?

Since you from the uk, Well the stonehenges of uk are work of giants too

I was just interested, seeing as you used the word 'evolved' I was wondering what parts of evolution you adhered to within your giants argument.

There is no need for me to go into why I find the idea of Egyptian Giants being far from reality, there are plenty of good examples put forward in the thread already.