Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
egyptian lad

The Giants of ancient egypt are fact

531 posts in this topic

DieChecker

I've heard it might be a sculpted pigs leg/foot also. I've never seen a independant pig leg before, so I can't really guess what one would look like died out. And then there is the hoof and fingernail to be faked.

A gigantopithicus finger might have looked like that giant finger....

gigantopithecus-size.jpg

cormac mac airt

Swede brought up a good point. There's no concavity to the underside of a human finger bone. Looks alot like a gorilla's finger, semi-dessicated. Anyone know what an xray of the palm side of a gorilla's hand looks like? Also have to wonder why the pictures are so clear yet the xray and accompanying information are blurry? Didn't want anyone else to find out it was a fabrication, perhaps?

cormac

egyptian lad

Egyptian lad was right about every word he said:

I said before" the archaeologists replaced the bones of royal kings from their coffins with the natural mummies of anonymous guys which were found in graves"

Here the proof:

An old pic for a large coffin probably 260 cm coffin for a big egyptian king

2rho39c.jpg

VS

34g7v3a.jpg

2czzev.jpg

The largest mummy found in egypt, its six feet mummy 181 cm

This large coffin above in image for an egyptian guy who was above 2 meter tall,it exactly confirms my words!!!!!!!!!!

No mummy over 2 meter was discovered in egypt

Most mummies in egypt actually for short guys

egyptian lad

because the cheater archaeologists probably didnt find large mummy over 2 meter, so this large coffin was hidden along of other large coffins of giants

They hide big accounts of giants coffins in egypt

The history of my giant ancestors will appear for the world as soon

Just wait once i held hand over giant skeleton, i swear im going to serve a case in the court against every coward shared the western hypocrite archaeologists removing the glorious history of our egyptian giants

The giants of egyptians are fact!

egyptian lad
name='DieChecker' timestamp='1350355867' post='4503523']

I've heard it might be a sculpted pigs leg/foot also. I've never seen a independant pig leg before, so I can't really guess what one would look like died out. And then there is the hoof and fingernail to be faked.

A gigantopithicus finger might have looked like that giant finger....

gigantopithecus-size.jpg[/b]

Complete lies from the western hypocrites who cheated over humanity by fake sciences

The large giant footprint are left from ancient times from the giants who wandered the earth

On the unfinished obelisk at aswan: There was a giant human footprint on the obelisk, the archaeologists did distort its features, but it still looks a large giant human foot print

Edited by egyptian lad

Daughter of the Nine Moons

Egyptian Lad,

I am going to make the kinder assumption that you missed and did not ignore a moderator's request.

For the final time, if you are not prepared to answer other posters questions to you and substantiate your extraordinary claims then this thread will be closed and everyone can stop wasting their time.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

~Dot

Egyptian Lad,

Since you choose to ignore 2 moderators requests, there is nothing further to add to this thread.

Closed