Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

world connection-empahty and abbilities

SuperDarkboy

after i opened my first topic,and you didnt answer my questions fully,im telling you about a new abillity that i had all that time.

after i readed alot of topics about,telekinesis empathy and stuff,i realized that what happened to me at the last two weeks as real.what happened?here is the answer.

you know that times that you talking withsomeone,about some person and after a few seconds he shows up?everyone knows it.

but the times at that weeks that it happened to me before few days,i realized this

is not happening to me "just like that".i had this moment that i talking about someone and is showing up for at least 30 times a week.i still didnt belive that its a power until...

before few days i went to school with my friends....at ten oclock i had,like feeling big vibration and strange feeling in my ears and bones,like something told me something wrong,

after a few seconds i had a feeling that i need to call just to my brother and not to my mom no other people.i called him had he telled me everything is fine but it telled me that just at 10:30 oclock something was wrong....at 12:00 when we finished school i saw my brother and 2 stupid weak bullys from my class called for a big guy to hit my brother...after a talking with my brother it happened at 10 oclock when i had this strong feeling its like somthing wrong....

from that day i know that empathy is also an abillity like telekinesis and unlike other abillities,this abillity was stored in our blood until today,we just need to read the signs and try finding the connection beetween everything.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• SuperDarkboy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

after i opened my first topic,and you didnt answer my questions fully,im telling you about a new abillity that i had all that time.

after i readed alot of topics about,telekinesis empathy and stuff,i realized that what happened to me at the last two weeks as real.what happened?here is the answer.

you know that times that you talking withsomeone,about some person and after a few seconds he shows up?everyone knows it.

but the times at that weeks that it happened to me before few days,i realized this

is not happening to me "just like that".i had this moment that i talking about someone and is showing up for at least 30 times a week.i still didnt belive that its a power until...

before few days i went to school with my friends....at ten oclock i had,like feeling big vibration and strange feeling in my ears and bones,like something told me something wrong,

after a few seconds i had a feeling that i need to call just to my brother and not to my mom no other people.i called him had he telled me everything is fine but it telled me that just at 10:30 oclock something was wrong....at 12:00 when we finished school i saw my brother and 2 stupid weak bullys from my class called for a big guy to hit my brother...after a talking with my brother it happened at 10 oclock when i had this strong feeling its like somthing wrong....

from that day i know that empathy is also an abillity like telekinesis and unlike other abillities,this abillity was stored in our blood until today,we just need to read the signs and try finding the connection beetween everything.

In my view, telepathy is the skill involved to inform you about these things. There is a lot to learn about a great many things. Most of us are not ready for that.

John