Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Col. Charles Halt claims US UFO coverup

Saru

Wonder what NASA would do if they sent a manned mission to Mars and intelligent life was discovered

there? I'm sure they have a protocol. Just trying to get an idea if we're the visitors.

One thing I know for sure is that they have always been under orders NOT to reveal this to the public, going back to the 1950s.

For example, the 1960 Brooking Institute report (commissioned by NASA in 1958) concluded that the existence of alien civilizations should NOT be disclosed, at least not until there was a program of "public education". CIA and military studies reached similar conclusions.

http://www.nicap.org/papers/brookings_summary.pdf

This report gives weight to previous thinking by scholars who have suggested that the earth already may be under close scrutiny by advanced space races. In 1958, Prof. Harold D. Lasswell of the Yale Law School stated:

"The implications of the UFOs may be that we are already viewed with suspicion by more advanced civilizations and that our attempts to gain a foothold elsewhere may be rebuffed as a threat to other systems of public order." (UFO Investigator, Dec. 1958.).

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nicap.org%2Fbrookingsdir.htm&ei=B4hoUMnQJ8mk2gW-44GYBw&usg=AFQjCNFrtC9rG1pcxXnoHqWsvn9l72mpWA&sig2=4X5UCUn-0hwMLWiggJe8QA

I also recall a study...NASA commissioned it IIRC, to examine what "civil rights" ET's would have if they were to arrive here.

The conclusion was ZERO.

I also recall a study...NASA commissioned it IIRC, to examine what "civil rights" ET's would have if they were to arrive here.

The conclusion was ZERO.

It is against the law in the US for anyone to have contact with them, at least without the proper security clearances and authorizations.

It is against the law in the US for anyone to have contact with them, at least without the proper security clearances and authorizations.

I'm in Canada and I'm not sure about the law up here. No doubt it is of the same tone.

I have to be honest here. If I had a personal encounter with ET's and was able to communicate with them, the absolute very LAST phone call I would make would be to any government agency or the police etc...unless I suppose I felt threatened or that they may be a threat to others.

But peaceful encounter...I'd keep it to myself and would think VERY carefully about what, if any, further action I would take.

Edited by synchronomy

And at these base in Rendlesham, there were about 500 "tactical" nuclear weapons stored. It wasn't the first time the UFOs had shown an interest in this area, either, since there was another famous case at Bentwaters in 1956.

I have known about UFOs visiting nuke sites since the late 70's, when a friend's brother related his experiences. This is why I don't fear a nuclear war, by governments, terrorists and so on. I have perfect faith that it will not be allowed to happen by entities that truly make governments feel small.

And my knowledge about UFO is from personal experience that I will never share here.

Edited by regeneratia

I have known about UFOs visiting nuke sites since the late 70's, when a friend's brother related his experiences. This is why I don't fear a nuclear war, by governments, terrorists and so on. I have perfect faith that it will not be allowed to happen by entities that truly make governments feel small.

And my knowledge about UFO is from personal experience that I will never share here.

"They" regard this as their planet anyway, from long before we ever came on the scene.

I have to be honest here. If I had a personal encounter with ET's and was able to communicate with them, the absolute very LAST phone call I would make would be to any government agency or the police etc...unless I suppose I felt threatened or that they may be a threat to others.

But peaceful encounter...I'd keep it to myself and would think VERY carefully about what, if any, further action I would take.

I'd say that is a very wise policy.

• Like 2

So Mac-G If I saud I saw an Aline craft doing things I know we cant do and called or talked about it,Then WHats going to Happen to me? strike that I meant a person that would tell such a Tale?

So Mac-G If I saud I saw an Aline craft doing things I know we cant do and called or talked about it,Then WHats going to Happen to me? strike that I meant a person that would tell such a Tale?

Then alas ... you WOULD be eaten !!

Well, nothing has happened to me--yet.

Probably nothing you have no evidence and would be considered a nut just like everybody else. However if you had some information other than seeing it that's when you have to worry!

Bold conclusion, I must say...

Well, tell me what you see here:

shade_crater_illusion_rotated.png

and the tell me what you see here:

shade_crater_illusion.png

And then tell me you are not fooled by your perception.

Visual perception (worst case scenario - I know what I see overconfidence) in aviation accidents/incidents/mishaps is still huge problem, no matter state-of-the-art hardware is used: when pilot (for some reason) "abandons" instruments, high chance bad things will happen (and still happening).

Same applies to UFO: when your mind (experience) starts to interfere with unknown, all sorts of miracles may happen.

You are right up to a point. One's mind does play tricks on one. I could say I saw ball shaped objects or scoop shaped objects. It is a matter of perspective and the mind compensates to something more familiar. The same cannot be said for photos or videos. My camera or video does not have a mind that needs to compensate. It only 'sees' what is there not anything else just like any other instrument such as radar. I personally do not have much faith in miracles. But it is a personal choice to believe or not to believe. Even if I did see something unidentified flying around I would be hesitant to tell anyone. If it is not bothering me personally then who cares. We cannot even get along with each other on this planet, considering the vastness of the cosmos we could just be a virus infecting a larger host. But I am getting off topic here. Visual perceptions have been studied extensively and some conclusions infer men and women see things differently.So it makes one wonder just exactly what IS reality or is it just a perception of our consious mind?

There is good reason to be concerned about the security of nuclear weapons. I mean, we wouldn't want every Joe Blow in the world to have his own atomic bomb, would we?

joe_blow_red__episode_58-101605.jpg

Only one very good reason guys with the evidence don't come forward but most people don't realize this.....

Only one very good reason guys with the evidence don't come forward but most people don't realize this.....

Pensions?

• Like 1

No, it isn't. Or maybe you would like to post a link to that? Because if you are thinking of NASAs regulation towards this (link) then it is only for NASA personnel handling hardware/samples returning to Earth so not to induce contamination.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

No, it isn't. Or maybe you would like to post a link to that? Because if you are thinking of NASAs regulation towards this (link) then it is only for NASA personnel handling hardware/samples returning to Earth so not to induce contamination.

I have posted it before, and it was not a regulation but a law passed by Congress in 1969, which could be interpreted very broadly. It's a law that gives NASA the power to quarantine those who had ET contacts, and it concluded:

"Whoever willfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits of a quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer shall be fined not more that $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ufocrashsite.com%2Farticles%2Fsightings%2Fetexposure.php&ei=ApRsUKXWAo2s8ATSuIBg&usg=AFQjCNHBMCCsVH6-RyYHN8VuOzM2U7H4mQ&sig2=IiOSNykEBQ1c4VHOegltaw

I have posted it before, and it was not a regulation but a law passed by Congress in 1969, which could be interpreted very broadly. It's a law that gives NASA the power to quarantine those who had ET contacts, and it concluded:

"Whoever willfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits of a quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer shall be fined not more that $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both."

http://www.google.co...EBQ1c4VHOegltaw

I believe that it was in one of the BE threads that this was discussed as well. It seems more likely a prudent precaution against some unknown pathogen rather than a direct intervention of policy because of extraterrestrial contact.

It's a nice thought and quite possible, otherwise why take the trouble to visit the sites in the first place and shoot that missile down 50 years ago.

The only points that worry me is that there have been over a thousand above ground detonations in the last 65 years over the world. Then there is Nagasaki and Hiroshima. I wouldn't like to bet on the hypothesis.

• Like 1

http://www.google.co...EBQ1c4VHOegltaw

Thanks!

Hmmm, I will look for it again when I get home, because NASA regulation 14 CFR 1211 (which was pulled in the 1990s if memory serves) simply states that it is unlawful if you do not follow quarantine requirements if the Government so requests in case of ET contact and it was aimed at the folks at NASA that handles material from the moon, mars, comets etc. should it be brought back. There was no national security aspect, as I recall.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Thanks!

Hmmm, I will look for it again when I get home, because NASA regulation 14 CFR 1211 (which was pulled in the 1990s if memory serves) simply states that it is unlawful if you do not follow quarantine requirements if the Government so requests in case of ET contact and it was aimed at the folks at NASA that handles material from the moon, mars, comets etc. should it be brought back. There was no national security aspect, as I recall.

Some people say that it was repealed in 1991, but others that it was only revised and updated at various times in the 1980s and 1990s.

Some people say that it was repealed in 1991, but others that it was only revised and updated at various times in the 1980s and 1990s.

Apparently, it's reserved nowadays (if it existed at all as claimed in your link, and not just figments of someones imagination). Edited by bmk1245

Apparently, it's reserved nowadays (if it existed at all as claimed in your link, and not just figments of someones imagination).

Now listen to this guy. Here again, he is not trying to "explain" anything, merely muddy up the waters. This law has indeed existed since 1969 and is a well-known fact, not a matter of "belief" or "imagination"..

I think BMK knows this perfectly well, just as he knows that the Stephenville UFO in 2008 was not caused by "temperature" inversions, yet he and the other "skeptics" just toss these things out there every time in hopes that those who know nothing about the UFOs will fall for it.